Rip 2pac

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by THEDONN, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

well, good thing i'm not a sheep then.
    test
  2. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Why is this dude trollin so hard

We like pac cuz everybody else likes him

We don't like his music?

Lmao
    test
  3. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

You are because you don't have an opinion of your own.

If you do then put it, quote it... show it... If you don't... then you are a sheep.
    test
  4. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

nah, i have an opinion of my own but this argument is played to death and i've already expressed my opinions thousandths of times on the matter.

you do realize we can do this for days, right?
    test
  5. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

what's more important than survival and retaining humanity in the face of cultural warfare, propaganda, and carefully orchestrated ethnic cleansing... for yourself and anybody like you? Pac was the eloquent, inarguable, widely heard and celebrated voice of men like this

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

women like this

[​IMG]

and kids like this facing the same thing

[​IMG]

all considered an unsightly stain on the view from Beverly Hills, or the ride to uptown Manhattan

you know why it resonated with credibility? 'cause he looked the part, was treated like the part by the system, and had all the trials, tribulation, wounds, and ultimately the dead end that went along with it... he was completely transparent about it too. carried most of his own cross to bare.

what makes Lupes handling of a few of today's issues more important, capable, or better personified?
    test
  6. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

also @ ThatsNotMyName, i'm not hiding behind NinjaMic but he's slaughtered you in this argument since the beginning of this thread, why would i need to speak up?
    test
  7. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Ninja please quit explaining why pac is the best

He doesn't deserve to know
    test
  8. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

yeah, i dunno man... i dont know why i keep on it. all the music is there on youtube. you don't even have to buy it anymore. if you feel it, you feel it... if you don't you don't. fuck it.
    test
  9. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

I'm speaking from a rap's perspective.

Ninja has gone to try to tell me that Pac has been there, therefore he is the relatable character.

That's a weak argument imo

You don't have to live it to tell it.
    test
  10. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

no, i told you some what Pac rapped about and why it's important because you said Lupe raps about more important issues.
    test
  11. 604Legend

604Legend New Member

hahaha I don't know about lupe being goat but straight thatsnotmyname is saying the truth, pac isn't goat. Pac was an inspirational rapper with great messages, poems, or whatever you call it. But we're talking about emceeing right now, and pac wasn't definitely one of the best. Pac isn't even top 5 for MC skills, and don't even deny that cus we all know there are at LEAST 5 rappers that would kill pac in a beef.

If Nas had died after illmatic or stillmatic GUARANTEED people would say he is goat. Pac was good but I don't think he could even beat jay z, and Nas destoryed him. Say ether is childish but "Rocafeela died of aids that was the end of his chapter/ And thats the guy yall choose to name your compony after?/ Put it together i rock hoes yall roc fellas" is more clever then anything pac could think of.
    "Thats why I fucked your bitch you fat mother fucker" HAHAHAHA pac couldn't touch nas.
    test
  12. wutangslang

wutangslang New Member

test
  13. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

How r u gonna say if Nas dropped one album and died he would of been the best, wasn't nobody checking for Nas after his first album, pac died after he released like 6 albums, after death another 7 dropped, ur makin no sense u troll, and pacs last album beforr he passed 7 day theory, had disses to Nas and jayz, if pac never died it would of been over for them 2 sad to say
    test
  14. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

"beat" lol top ten rap dissers
    test
  15. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

Oh, wow, 11 pages. :scared:
    test
  16. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

The 11 Page Theory >
    test
  17. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

It's one for the ages.
    test
  18. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

nah, Pac is top 3 dead or alive of all time, that's already printed in the Hip Hop bible.
    test
  19. -MV-

-MV- Banned

Tupac the greatest of all time for me
    test
  20. -MV-

-MV- Banned

My mother 54, and she grew up in L.A partially, was even there for the second L.A riots...and she fucks with pac.

Pac was that dude man

Matter-a-fact, my mother wanted to be a cop out in L.A in the early 90's, but my grandparents talked her out of it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.