Rip 2pac

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by THEDONN, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

yeah i shouldda left it
    test
  2. 604Legend

604Legend New Member

This nigga doesn't know how to read, I said he isn't the goat in any of those. I didn't say "pac has no catalog", he has catalog and lyrics but not goat level.

So what defines the goat rapper because there are better choices for goat in all three ways. I already said whos better in each but since you can't read or something here it is again: lyrics: alot of people but i'll just say eminem, influence: Rakim, Catalog: again alot of people, nas, scarface, etc
    test
  3. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

He is the goat

Fuck ima tell u why for when u in here dissin him

Suck a Dick
    test
  4. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

so basically you're saying it takes 5 or more legendary MC's with 20 or more years in the game to combine their positive qualities together, in order to outdo Pac because none of them individually have everything he did.
    test
  5. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

test
  6. 604Legend

604Legend New Member

hahaha donn thats cus you can't.
    No I'm saying that pac isn't even goat in one area, all of those names I listed are more geat than tupac ever was. Rakim>pac, Kool G rap>pac, Eminem>pac, Nas>pac. Tupac is an overated rapper just because he died, as soon as he died the music biz hyped pac as the goat. Why? To get all you stupid fan boys to buy those crappy postdeath albums, FACT. Pac is great but never, ever, not even close to goat.
    test
  7. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Dog ur gay, and a nerd

Don't expect u to like a real nigga
    test
  8. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

the music business and media didn't really have a chance to hype anything up or formulate a business strategy by the time 7 Day Theory and like 20 Makaveli bootleg CD's hit the stores and streets.

i'm pretty sure nearly the entire hip-hop buying population already declared their interest before and after.

we didn't use terms like "goat" back then.
    test
  9. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

Lupe Fiasco nigga... Lupe Fiasco.

PS: Why you only bring up Eminem to the conversation like I've ever mention him? I don't even think he is the GOAT, but Em at least surpasses Pac in lyricism and delivery.
    test
  10. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Lupe's a good rapper and artist. delivery wise he's monotone by comparison. lyrically, spends too much time trying to find a new technique, but stays safe and vanilla... he's like Nas if Nas never went to hell for snuffin' Jesus, or looked out his project window.

there's soooo many kinds of songs Lupe can't make, and even if he tried it would just make himself look bad. by comparison to Pac's work, Lupe almost exclusively makes soft, friendly music... even when he's making charged, political music he pussy foots around it. not as much natural charisma, personality, command, presence. there's no fire, no passion, soul and liveliness... just a rhymebook and beats.

don't even get started on Pac's hook and song structure game... you'll just be bringing up someone who needs drawn out intros and instrumental journeys, and autotuned guest singers to resonate with people half as well.

flow? what's he doin'? the dude definitely ain't Bizzy Bone, or Biggie. he's not even Ambitionz Az a Ridah.

voice? nope.

you really think his discography adds up to anything yet?

oh yeah? this album?

[​IMG]

3 days in the studio

this album?

[​IMG]

4 years

no hate, I like Lupe. hip-hop needs MC's like that, but Lupe's just another great rapper without all the ingredients.
    test
  11. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Typical 18 year old answer

Lupe is better than pac

Lol so disrespectful

Lupe loves pac, mentioned him a few times in his lyrics
    test
  12. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Smh this fag said Eminem is better than 2pac

Typical whiteboy answer
    test
  13. ThatsNotMyName

You took everything out of context by saying that Lupe took 4 years on that album like he spend the whole four years working on it... he struggled by try to get creative control...

Why you taking things out of context?

Food and Liquor is better than any album 2Pac ever made.

Why hating on Lupe for not being in-your-face? Marthin Luther King wasn't the toughest guy either... so?

"Say that we should protest just to get arrested
    That goes against all my hustling ethics
    A bunch of jail niggas say its highly ineffective
    Depart from Martin, connect on Malcolm X tip"

Lupe has a nice flow and delivery. He can flow to a song and sounds great, don't need to be a fan to recognize that. How can you say his flow is not up the part?

Besides. One decent album and you hating on Lupe? After making 2 that are better than Pac's and mixtapes that were just fire?

Why don't talk about 2Pac's redundancy while making songs...
    Most of his songs have the same topic... and most similar and same lyrics...
    test
  14. Mystykus

Mystykus New Member

how can anybody Say That PAc Didt Had God Lirics ? The Dude Made a Song About Is Guns And MAde It a Hit , Like A Love Story "ME & My Girlfriend" , He Did KEep YA Head Up HE Did Teardrops And Closed Casquets , He DId Watch YA Mouth HE Did Who Do U Belive In ..... I Mean If I Said All The Musics With More Liric Sence Then Thoes Fakes U Roll And Listen To , I Wold Be Here Until The End Of Time Literily , Dude As Material That We Havent Heard Yet , He As More Albuns Then Many Artits Out There , And All OF The Songs On The Albuns Make Since , It Aint Like An Lil Wayne , Wiz Kalifa , 50 Cent , Eminem Dr.dre Or Snoop Album That Half Of The Songs Are Shit Most The Time , U Can Listen To The Albuns And Se ITs Real Wath HE Talks About
    test
  15. ThatsNotMyName

Why you writting like that?
    test
  16. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

nope.

lies. been disproven a billion times. your shallow perception of his songs is like how a racist views other races... "they all look the same"

it's not about toughness. it's about diversity, emotional range, power and presence, the respect you can command with your words and the passion you put behind it. the culture you represent... plus you've gotta have the voice, sincerity, and ability to project that way. lupe's coming from a timid blog mindstate, with topics of the week. he's one dimensional. he can make the young version of a Common album with some new-school, R&B flavor to it. a less cocky, less dynamic version of a Kanye album.
    test
  17. ThatsNotMyName

OH MY FUCKING GOD... OF COURSE IT IS!

You Pac fans are worse than Stans.

He was a nice MC, a good rapper. He just had the greatest publicity stunt a rapper has ever had.
    test
  18. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

tell me why
    test
  19. ThatsNotMyName

The production in F&L was excellent.

2Pac's lyrics are good at best. But everybody agrees Lupe's lyrical ability, metaphors and double-entendre shits on Pac's lyrical ability.

Being lyrical and having nice delivery is a big part of being a rapper. So Lupe is more lyrical and has a flow that can go toe to toe with Pac.

Now the content.
    Every Pac fan brags about Pac being the deepest rapper because he was one of the firsts to write a song to his mom.

Lupe's content on every song on F&L was mind-blowing. Better than every "Killuminati" song Pac has made.
    test
  20. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

Ninj why you tryna school the young buck?

^check his post above, same song..

ears of corn..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.