Rip 2pac

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by THEDONN, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystykus

Mystykus New Member

i Dont Know Why U Say That ..... Im Like Dissing Him And U Saying Im Him ? Lol I Will Not Reply More To THat Because Me And U Are Bouth PAc Fans ....
    test
  2. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

It's just weird Yall just made ur names at the same time

No disrespect tho

I just don't get why he made a name just to shit on pacs name
    test
  3. Mystykus

Mystykus New Member

Im From Portugal U Know , Its A Different Time Zone Here , Yeh I Registry Just To Reply To Thoes Pac And Real Hip Hop Haters , I Saw They Talking Shit About Him Im Like , I Have To Reply ! Cus His Birthday Was Like 2 Days Ago And They Already Are Talking Shit , That Sick!
    test
  4. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Im part portegese too homey

Pac is the best.
    test
  5. Mystykus

Mystykus New Member

Thats Cool ! , Yeh , Im Always Watching For The New Releases Of OG's From Pac Everyhere , Pac IS Like Even After All This He Still Underground , Still Real , Didnt Sell Out Like This Rappers No A Days , I Know He Died YOung , Or So They Say .... Not Shure If I Belive He Is Dead Or Alive , I Mean Theres No Photos On The Hospital .... Many Things DOnt Make Sence , i Just Hope Something New Comes Now ..... Bouth At Net Level And Album Level
    test
  6. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

I thought he was alive for years

But he couldn't keep his mouth shut this Long

He was a prophet, he saw death coming and put it in his music
    test
  7. 604Legend

604Legend New Member

I don't know who mystykus is, but i defs did not make it.

pac is overated people need to realize that there not thug/ghetto cus they listen to pac. kool g raps is better than pac by far, rakim is better than pac by far, so many people beat pac it isnt even funny. Actually LISTEN and READ tupacs lyrics, they suck compared to actually legends. Tupac is better than 95% of rappers but not goat.

I'll compare what is considered pac best track Changes to... eminem lets just say. It a mess compared to:lose youself, sing for the moment, the way i am, and yellow brink road. Stan has more power and emotion to it.

Pac never was or ever will be goat face it
    test
  8. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Pac is the goat u have to face it

U sound like a hater man

Dude been gone 16 years

What do u have to gain by disrespecting him ??

Ur making no sense man
    test
  9. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

Fuck that ballet school shit... 2Pac was a fake thug because real thugs was after him.

That nigga knew true niggas was out to get them. Lil nigga Pac played with fire.

"Hit 'Em Up" is not even Top 3 disses of all time. Why you nigga hating on how I write and don't say shit about what I write?

I'm not even saying he is a bad rapper or MC. But he is surely not the GOAT... and surely not close to it. He is far from it.
    test
  10. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

you people are morons
    test
  11. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Young nerds at its finest

Sheltered hermits calling Pac a fake thug

Smh this cannot be life man
    test
  12. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

Fuck you.

I bring nothing but valid point such as:

Pac is not the rapper with most credibility of them all.
    He is not the best lyricist. (not even top 5)
    He doesn't have the best delivery of them all.
    He is not the only rapper that touches deep subjects. As a matter of fact there are other rappers who touch deeper subjects than he did.

And it's not like he is the only one who made hot ass music.

He has nothing special to make him the GOAT.

He is great yeah... not the GOAT, and he never will be.

So those are valid points... and you people just call whoever doesn't like him a stupid.. without giving a single reason...

Come on now.
    test
  13. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Dog that's ur opinion

But to most of the world 2pac is the best

His music touches peoples hearts

It's not about just the lyrics or delivery

Stop thinking like a nerd

Pac wasn't a gangstA, his music is spiritual if u listen to it

Pac was real

He died when u was 2 years old

I don't expect u to know what real is
    test
  14. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

except all this shit is wrong

"most credibility" what makes someone credible? a life sentence? a death sentence? a life in the music industry? a life in the forefront of hip-hop?

what makes someone lyrical? multis? metaphors? punchlines? or is it dope lyrics and dope content?

what's delivery? double time? fast flow? or is it sounding dope?

"deeper subjects" - you probably think saying "kill whitey" and "george bush wants oil" is deep. that's emotionally stunted, faux intellectualism. it doesn't touch people. it's not human... if it's not heart and soul, it's not real, and it won't last.

what are you gonna do? big up Immortal Technique for depth? where's his flow, emotion, diversity, musical appeal etc

who's credible? i don't even know who's the realest tbh... Big Lurch maybe? whoever it is... where's their skills, and super lyrical masterpieces?

who's got the best delivery? tech n9ne or someone similar? where's the mass appeal, the emotion, and palpable introspection? where's the classics everyone loves? where's the political and social content?

lyrics? who, eminem? cool he's got multis and hot lines. where's the bottomless soul? where's the subject matter? you really think Stan is profound and relevant? you think Insane or Cleaning Out my Closet have the same qualities as Me Against the World or Dear Mama? you think Murda Murda contains any kind of a point like Definition of a Thug Nigga? you think White America goes as hard against the system as Military Minds? You think Kill You is a more intelligent opposition to censorship than Wonda Why They Call U Bitch? You think Insane does anything for rape victims like Baby Don't Cry? Superman is better than How Do U Want It? Em can handle that kinda song? Renegades has the dark, ominous, omniscient chill of Hail Mary? You think Recovery reaches out the listener as an artist better and more sincerly than Friend Like Me or Keep Ya Head Up?

no hate on any of these artists... no one scores a 5/5 in every area... you're holding Pac to some standard that no one meets, and aren't able to appreciate what's there.
    test
  15. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

fail... he shouldn't have bothered being born, honestly
    test
  16. 604Legend

604Legend New Member

Ok then donn, what makes a rapper the goat? cus according to you its not lyrical skill, its not about how you influenced the rap game, and its not catalog because tupac is not the goat in any of those. You probably grew up with tupac and thought you wanted to be "thug life" too, pac fanboys are all the same. This is worse then a jay z fan telling me that nas lost. Face it, Nas won and Pac isn't the goat.
    test
  17. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

This dude just said Pac had no influence

This nigga said Pac has no catalogue

No lyrics??

Wowwww Wtf is wrong with u people

R u fuckin with me??
    test
  18. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

what's up, mak?
    test
  19. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

I actually liked when u said scum, instead of moron, but its cool, same difference
    test
  20. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Lmaoooooo

It is mak

True definition of a nerd

So he's trollin right

Cuz his original name is makaveli
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.