Rip 2pac

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by THEDONN, Jun 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

Whatz Ya Phone Number.... how did i know you were gonna say that, did you read it off another board? lol

and what do you mean "nuff said", even if that was wack you can't name another one. you know you can't.

also, he's been considered the goat since the early or mid 90's. for a reason.

you seem like a flat out idiot, no offense, talkin' about arts school this that blah blah blah.

you don't even know what the word hypocrite means and it seems to me you're basing all your biased opinions off of what other people say because your argument is played out. do you not remember Pac shootin' 2 police offers in the ass? do you not remember Pac gettin' shot 5 times and still flickin' everybody off? do you not remember these things that really don't matter to his music or are you just avoiding them on purpose?

wow @ comparin' Wayne to Pac. i guarantee you're 15 years old. gtfoh lol
    test
  2. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

lol @ "in a rap diss battle"

you can tell this dude started listening to hip-hop last sunday
    test
  3. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

who are your top ten rap dissers?
    test
  4. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

test
  5. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

dogg you sound 13..

fuck outta here wit yo toddler ass..

nigga still got milk under his nose tryna talk bout Pac and his legacy..

kids these days man, some1 gotta slap some damn sense in em
    test
  6. Mel Man

Mel Man Wat ya'll bout to witness

lmaaaaooooooo
    test
  7. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

He said Pac wasn't a thug lolll

U know how many times Pac got arrested for fighting, drugs, etc

Pac was about that life

Nigga shot 2 off duty cops and got off
    test
  8. 604Legend

604Legend New Member

I would quote twamp but it keeps thinking I have a link so just pretend its there or something lol.

ok the wayne and pac comparison was wrong, lil wayne is on another level. Idk why I said rap diss battle, I couldnt really say rap battle cus thats different. Here I'll correct myself, "beefs"

Heaven aint hard to find is pretty wack, and dear mama made no sense when in the next song he just disrespects women anyway.

What? Cus he got shot hes thug life? Even 50 cent got shot.
    I've grown up poor it sucks ass. The ghetto isn't a good thing, if I or anyone else had a choice we would have grown up in a nice area and had money. People become gangsters because they need the money, tupac became a gangster by choice. You can say he was a real badass or whatever but he took the image of poor people who fight/steal/kill for money to live. I'm sure tupac never slept in the streets before, try sleeping in a construction house on a fuckin plank of wood for a week then tell me being ghetto is fun. I'm sure tupac didnt start work when he was 16 making minimum wage just to live in a shitty basement and eat on his floor. No... tupac reps the ghetto and gangsta life even though he never earned SHIT

Back on to his music, it isn't goat. Actual rapping skills, he loses to eminem. Influence, he loses to rakim. Catalog, he might be equal to nas maybe, but probably not.
    Skill and infuence is what makes you goat, catalog is personal opinon.
    test
  9. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

He is the goat, and u gotta live with that, the world already voiced their opinion on who is the best, we can't help.the fact that ur 16 years old bro, I'm glad u don't respect Pac, even tho I think ur a grown person just trying to troll us, Pac is the truth, u don't have to accept it but u will respect it
    test
  10. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

For every thug song Pac has 2 insightful songs to go with it

That's why he's the best cuz he was real

Can't be all thug
    And u can't be all soft neither

Pac told us what's really going on in the world

With the evil government, friends and enemies, Jehovah God, about bitches, about nice girls, about mommas, about dead beat daddies

Put it Like this 2pac is your favorite rappers favorite rapper
    test
  11. Mystykus

Mystykus New Member

So Im Gonna Just Say It Once ..... Hit Em Up , Best Diss Ever , Not My Words , The Words Of Other Rappers Just Look Around , Eminem ? NAs ? And The Others U Mention ? Not BEtter Then PAc Wouldnt Kill PAC In Any Batle , They All Say If U Ask Them , Pac The Best Always , NAs ? PAc Confronted That Nigga In NEw York OR Something Like That The Nigga Bow Down IS Head And Said Yo Im A Big Fan Of YOur Work I Dont Want Problems , PAc REsponded , Ok Then Listen Im Gonna Release An Album And Im Gonna Diss And U If U Respect Me Wont Reply If U Reply U Gonna Get Hit , NAs Guys Where Already Pulling Guns At That Time , NAs Made a Gestor With IS Hands And They Alll Put THe Guns Away And PAc Left , NAs Confirmed This , Frank Alexander 2pac's Bodyguard Confirmed This , So U Gonna Talk Shit Make Shure U Know What U Talking About ;D Get Of 2Pac's Dick!
    test
  12. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

i stopped reading after this.

you're not up to caliber to argue with, i'll holla!
    test
  13. Mystykus

Mystykus New Member

604Legend Pac Become A Gangsta Cus He Wanted =? Did U Know That PAc Spent Christmass Many Times In Shelters ? Cus He His Momma ANd His Sister Didnt Have Food To eat And Didnt Have A Home MAny Times ? Do Yo Know Why Pac Invented The Thug Live Code ? So People Stop Killing Eatch Other On The Same Block , U Talk About Hard Life ? I Dont Know About Your Life But Pac Strugle IS Well Documented , When Pac Was A Child Many Times The Feds Went After Him In School Trying To Get Information Of Where Mutulu Shakur Was Hidding , PAc Got Ofher A DEal When He Was 13 , But His Mom Said He Was To Young For That , Men Do Everyone A Favor Talk , Just When U Know The FActs
    test
  14. 604Legend

604Legend New Member

twamp, I hate people like you. Argue halfway then say there smarter than the other guy and pussy out cus they have nothing to say.
    test
  15. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

Wonda Why They Call U Bitch isn't about his mother. Dear Mama is. only an idiot treats every dumb broad they meet as good as they do the women they respect.

pac tried to make music and speak his mind. he got shut down and treated like some kind of wild, ignorant ****** threat to america, and all rappers with any kind of style or attitude, or profane, mature subject matter were lumped in as gangsta rap no matter what.

it was one big attempted hostile takeover of rap, and the same media right wing extremist agenda you see now trying to shut down counter culture of any kind.

so what happened to Pac? he gets arrested just stepping off planes. slapped with lawsuits for public indecency, disturbing the peace... all kinds of dumb shit.

then he ends up havin to defend himself against some dirty pigs. from then on they had him in their sights, and this country's media told us and him what he was... a thug. nothing but a criminal.

after the shooting he just came down with post traumatic stress disorder... after the media and the judicial system tried to destroy him, and paint him as some kind of monster, he lashed out and started empathizing even more with people who were equally fucked or worse. the rest is just slick talk, consciouss rap, political rap, song makin, hit makin... flow, lyrics, soul, content.

skills? makin music is a skill. influence? dude is john lennon. his reach and sphere of influence can't even be properly quantified in simple terms... pac's life, death, and music changed hip-hop, music, culture, and society forever.

you're saying the same shallow, dead-end arguments every newjack that's ever gotten on the internet and thought they were a genius for thinking. it's been shut down by someone somewhere a billion times on every rap forum ever. anybody that thinks like you and doesn't already know they're wrong, hasn't been paying attention.
    test
  16. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN proper weaponry

^^word

cool story bro. there's nothing to argue about though.
    test
  17. Mystykus

Mystykus New Member

Originally Posted by 604Legend View Post
    twamp, I hate people like you. Argue halfway then say there smarter than the other guy and pussy out cus they have nothing to say.
    YHe About That , U Are Insolting YOrself U Feel ? Stupid MutherF*CKER! ;D
    test
  18. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Lmaooooo
    test
  19. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Why do I get that feeling 604legend and mystkus is the one of the same

Dude on here talkin to himself
    test
  20. TWAMP$iN