Right or Wrong

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by Bhitiah, Aug 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

Well, I suppose this wasnt very nice of me. It'll probably get closed but as most of you know, I probably dont care. I was just curious, Right or Wrong? LOL

We should start a new thread every month...

Stupid shit people say when their egos are hurt.

hahaha.....

This is really long I dont expect anybody to read it but the one person who will read it is the only person that matters to me. :)

Besides, It's quality. FUCKING QUALITY!!!

oh obviously, what i said is in bold, him not so much..

your poem...and your comment in seven collabo....don't wanna tick you off into a senseless back and forth replys of blah....but I had to get something off my chest....and so I did....if you got something to say for now on say it to my face and not on the realm....lol....I mean that in a good way just dont wanna flood the board with nonsense

Well UFO, Darling...The realm is there for poets to post their poetry and get criticism and constructive feedback on their poetry and so by me saying I didnt like your collabo or whatever, falls within that category so really, unless you want to tick me off, dont ask me to censor myself on the board cause I say what I wanna say and I didnt come at you in any incorrect or outrageous manner..

lol...no I respect that I just dont wanna be on some back and forth like oh she said that so I'm say this and you be like oh no he didnt I'm gonna say this...and I be like dang it I'm say this then....lol....just a slippery slope I dont wanna go down with you

Well, That's kind of the purpose of a message board...

lol....yeah but I dont wanna flood my threads with nonsense....lol...I dunno its like my pet peeve when I see a poem with 15 replys or whatever and half of it is 2 people going back and forth about nothing...lol

whatever, your being stupid....it's not nonsense, you just dont like it when people tell you their not feeling you obviously

I dont mind that?

If your pet peeve is people holding discussions on a message board, maybe you oughta find some comfort some place else
    cause your sounding like a complete idiot right now It's a fucking message board UFO...REALLY... Sometimes your gonna have things that spark conversation between TWO or THREE people and the replies are going to go up...What do you care? and other than that, the realm isnt there to please you...it's a message board, dont like conversation, go some place else

I wish more people would tell me this instead of some water down candy wrapper feedback riding me for some type of recognition how that gonna help a poet grow I dont need that....I actually admire your feedback cause you real about it
    but yeah what we doing now is cool on here
    not in a poem thread that should be concerning the poem....I just feel like when cats disagree on something it goes on and on and on and nothing is accomplish and the orignal poem and its meaning is forgotten....ya know?

It was concerning the poem you idiot, I said I wasnt feeling your collab. How is that not about the freaking poem?
    Your the one that decided to breakdown your poem and try to justify how ill it was That's you creating nonsense All I said, Was I wasnt feeling your poem. Really
    I'm not asking you to change or anything I'm just saying if you have anything else to say bout it or it grows into something lets get it out now...ya know I'm cool with that

lol...I'm not being a baby just I dunno dang

If I have something to say about your reply on a message board, I'm going to reply on the message board
    If you want to say something to me in IM's then I'll answer you in IM's
    but If you say something on a fucking message board I'll leave my message
    right after yours. Dont be stupid

lol....ok

what makes you think, that you can say shit on the board and I should have to say shit to you in IM's Maybe your mad because I'm not on your dick like everybody else. To be honest, I dont think your very good. Sometimes, Reading your poetry is a true chore...But Usually, I force myself to read things from you out of respect, and gratitude that you help me become a better writer. So if your upset because you think that I should be more of a UFO fan supporter, Then you should pick your battles because you wont have a fan club president here.

no I'm saying if its gonna turn into something that is a never ending discussion I'd perfer to settle it in private then in public....its kinda like when you in a arguement with your loved one you dont go off on each other in a public spot...(maybe you do...lol)...but you do it in private where both sides can express their opinions and maybe come to a common ground or not...doesnt matter its a sign of respect in my eyes...maybe I'm looking to deep into the whole matter...thou cause we making this into something bigger then it has to be...lol
    test
  2. Bhitiah

Why should it be in private instead of public because your afraid of looking liek the ass that your being?

I dont need a fan club B....I need honest friends....and I have that with you

You made this into something bigger than it has to be

lol...no B

when you tripped out because I said that feeling your collab. That's all It was Honest feedback in your thread I wasnt trying to be an asshole I was apart of the collab Therefore Honest FEEDBACK was given. I wasnt feeling it in peices or as a whole that's all You decided to have a breakdwon That's on you

thats cool....we disagree

HOWEVER, It's a message board. If you said something That I felt I needed to address I'd do it right there
    in the thread you made the comment that's the purpose of the board Get used to it

ooooook I'm not going anywhere with this....in fact if anything I've ticked you off even more...lol...so next time we disagree I'll talk to you personally cause that usually clears things up....like right now

You know, You said you didnt want your thread filled with nonsense, back and forth nonsense, I can respect that...
    So next time
    When I wanna tell you
    What I felt
    about your poem
    I wont

lol

cause that's really what your tripping about.
    For someone that doesnt want nonsense crowding their thread, you replied to almost every person that said anything about that collab. Stop upping your own shit, then you wont have 15 replies of useless shit.

not really....I respect your thoughts and opinion....I'm not tripping bout anything?...I was just suggesting we could solve or disagreements differently thats all....if not then cool whatever.....I was not replying to up my own poem in fact I hate when poets do that (included in my pet peeve of nonsense in a thread....ex: "thanks for the reply blah blah...up"....lol)....get out of here wit that....I said what needed to be said because it was on my heart....you did the same and thats all there is to it....I dont wanna turn this into a battle on something that has no real foundation?

We dont have disagreements other than you thinking your collab was ill as shit, and me thinking it was shit.

lol...I call that a disagreement
    who cares B
    dang

Yeah, Well then...OBVIOUSLY you dont want feedback on your poem
    test
  3. Bhitiah

Over-reaction at its finest.

Oh, I'm totally not trying to start shit. I am geniunely Curious to know...
    test
  4. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

^I feel like I just been on that show punked....didnt know you were gonna post this but whatever....I have nothing to hide

and now I'm also curious........what do the people say?

do you want your poem that you wrote to be filled with blah blah like this...or do you want feedback to help you improve?

not to increase your ego never that....(I cant even take any credit for half of my poems that I've wrote in the spirit I have to give that glory to God or I become a hyprocrite)....so my over reaction is not to feed my ego

its to focus more on poetry and less on bickering

I dunno maybe I'm alone on this due to what I see in the realm and what I peep around my way in the hip hop scene...what ya'll think?
    test
  5. Bhitiah

^^ poems wouldnt be filled with blah blah LIKE THIS...you were mad and asked me not to post BLAH BLAH in your thread after I told you I wasnt feeling it...I dont know when "I wasnt really feeling it" became bickering...I guess if that's considered bickering here in the realm, then it just isnt the place it used to be. Ahhh, The way things change.
    test
  6. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

Well I haven't read the replies to the poem yet.

But I'm all for everybody voicing their opinions contructively. I don't mind seeing folk going back and forth voicing their opinions on a poem. As long as it's in a calm manner and nobody is being disrespectful about it.

But if two people are going back and forth abosolutely talking about nothing. Then I'm going to have to close the shit. Those replies can be used on the poems that's being slept on.

yall two mothafuckas need to hurry and have sex or something.
    test
  7. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

I dont mind if you weren't "really feeling it" thats your opinion....we already went over this?....everybody has different taste and what one person views as tight the other might not....thats just life....its all good B

I just didnt wanna turn what WE are doing RIGHT NOW inside my "POEM" thread....I'd rather have the replys to be focus on the "POEM"....good and bad....I like to see it all

But I dont like this back and forth until somebody gets hurt

sighs
    test
  8. Bhitiah

This back and forth wouldnt have happened, had you not told me to stay out of your thread with my nonsense, after I told you that I wasnt feeling it.
    test
  9. HILARIONSOUL

HILARIONSOUL "one of the roughs,"

Munch ! Munch and crunch.. Munch... Drink cold Sunkist ..aaaaah.. “Munch on some more
    Carmel popcorn”..munch... “cough” chocking on a cornel. Hark! Hark! “Takes a sip of cold Sunkist”.... This is better than a episode of “As the world turns”...
    test
  10. lpoet

lpoet POET

your right...i think both of you over reacted in this situation..I didnt really understand why you had to call UFO names and say you didnt like his poetry though....

Bhitiah you went strait for the juggular in this one..lmao...

For the record I enjoy reading both of your poems..lol
    test
  11. Bhitiah

^^ I didnt call him names I made observations. He was being stupid. And, I dont like his poetry so it was something he needed to know. But him and I talked even further about how and why I didnt like his poetry and I think he understands...Actually, I do like his poetry sometimes, But I think 90% of it is ridiculous. And, I over reacted because he pissed me off and told me not to post nonsense in his threads, when all I said was I didnt like his collab. So, There ya have it.
    test
  12. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

Man at first I thought you were going back and forth talking to yourself in that first thread up there Tiah^ :shrugs: been a long day lol but I too haven't read the thread yall are talking about. Or maybe I did that other day. When ppl. would say they weren't feeling my work or something I'd ask them only if I was curious as to why. But if its somebody like Miss Tiah telling me that it wouldn't bother me

naw just playing, maybe this goes back to our reasons for coming into the realm-what we come here for, or something completely different.

Do I even make sense?? I know what I'm saying but I don't know if its coming out right.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.