right now TNA is the better show

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by ChopStick, Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

AJ hasn't been in the X-Division for a while, other than his really really short run as champion. Neither has Williams or any of the guys from Serotonin. And Skipper hasn't worked for TNA for months, has he? It's basically just the five PCS guys and Daniels/Lynn/Sabin. Even with the guys who haven't been in the division lately, it's still about as deep as the Raw midcard.
    test
  2. ChopStick

ChopStick me killa me killa

ok 7-8 people.. fair enough

still more depth than hardy vs nitro
    test
  3. abztrakt

On Raw, there are feuds between Nitro and Hardy, Kenny and Flair, and Super Crazy and Masters. That right there is two more feuds than there are in the X-Division right now. That's why people outside of the internet actually care about the Raw midcard. If they just had Nitro vs. Hardy vs. Kenny vs. Super Crazy or Nitro, Kenny and Masters vs. Hardy, Super Crazy and Carlito every week for no reason, they would be wasting their guys like TNA does.
    test
  4. ChopStick

super crazy vs masters isnt for the IC title

if that were the case, we'd be counting all the other little feuds tna has also
    test
  5. abztrakt

Well it's not like all those guys in the X-Division are going for the title. The title feud is basically just Sabin vs. Lynn.
    test
  6. ChopStick

yeah but theyre close to the title..

masters and super crazy is random booking.
    test
  7. abztrakt

No, they're not that close to the title. Alex Shelley is about as close to the X-Division title as Super Crazy or Kenny is to the IC title. Actually, Kenny got a title shot which is more than pretty much anyone in the X-Division other than Lynn or Daniels can say. And Super Crazy/Masters isn't that random since they have history in that Crazy has upset Masters a few times.
    test
  8. ChopStick

its random because they've allready done this super crazy can beat the big wrestler storyline.. with the SAME wrestler. not even a year ago

its random booking, and its boring.
    test
  9. ChopStick

and you have to admit, the womens division is just horrible right now. Lita & Trish were the foundation.
    test
  10. abztrakt

I fully admit that the women's division is horrible and I also fully admit that I don't give a shit about the women's division either way. And it wasn't that long ago that they did that storyline, and the fact that it was with the same wrester means that this is just a continuation of that. If anything should be criticized, it's that they dropped the feud for a while. But I think Super Crazy is actually getting over, so it can't be that bad.
    test
  11. ChopStick

Care about it or not, its still part of the show.

Super crazy vs masters isnt a cotinuation of anything.. its called not having anything else to do with masters. LAZY BOOKING.
    test
  12. abztrakt

They could continue Masters' year-long feud with Carlito, so it's not like there's absolutely nothing else to do with him. I think part of it is that they're sort of making Super Crazy's gimmick in to a crazy motherfucker who will just attack a big musclehead for no reason. Also, it's funny to use terms like "lazy booking" while defending TNA's midcard.
    test
  13. ChopStick

haha no bud.. i admit tna has its faults. i just think overall right now tna is the better product.

although raw was pretty good tonight.
    test
  14. abztrakt

I would say they're about equal right now as overall products. I wasn't necessarily saying WWE is better than TNA, I'm just saying they're getting better while TNA keeps getting worse. It seems like every time they get something really good going, they fuck it up in unimaginable ways. See: Samoa Joe, the PCS, signing Kurt Angle and Sting, etc. They haven't fucked up LAX yet, but having them feud with the Dudleys is a good start, since it seems like no matter who the Dudleys feud with, the other team ends up looking awful.
    test
  15. ChopStick

equal.. fair enough.

both have a lot of retarded things.. but there's also a lot of good. but both need to improve overall
    test
  16. Smash Diggins

Smash Diggins here, hold my exoskeleton

its got russos fingerprints all over it....
    test
  17. ChopStick

yup ^

that's the only thing fucking up TNA right now.. silly booking..

little italy street fight, prison yard match, 8 mile street fight or whatever.. dumb shit like that is what's keeping tna from being what it could be

AJ Styles is doing a great job with his new character though.

and on raw..

mickie james will keep me watching.
    test
  18. reed

reed New Member

test
  19. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

tna is better..they have sting and big poppa
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.