Ribonuclease Vs. Jot Flames

Discussion in 'Emcee Battle Area' started by Ribonuclease, Oct 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ribonuclease

Ribonuclease New Member

You stupid faggot with your dickriding votes, battle someone you fuckin herb, vote doesnt count, Jot Flames you are lame for callin on your dickriders dawg.
    3-2
    test
  2. Jot Flames

Jot Flames I Wish I Was Al Murder U

dawg i only been on this shit for a week and a half how am i gonna have any dick ryders.....stop crying....this site has a bunch of bitch's....homie your verse was wack anyway...mines was to..but dawg i ain't gonna cheat on sumthin that doesn't mean shit
    test
  3. KATs

KATs New Member

yes its true..both of your shits were weak...hence the vote and explaination...not bad...just not very good
    test
  4. Lethal Serenity

Lethal Serenity New Member

LMAO jot flame skilled this mother fucker...i'ma go with him on the vote... he came more consistent with his punches...flow...delivery...etc
    test
  5. Chewbaka

Chewbaka New Member

Yeah Jot flames busted out some dope ish riite here
    test
  6. KATs

KATs New Member

^^either chewbaka is lethal serenity or just his biggest dick rider....stop following dude around
    test
  7. iLL LoRE

iLL LoRE Tha Future

yea i agree wit u kats^^... ive seen em both post at the same time like lethal would post first den chewb would post next, or the other way around...... n they vote for the same ppl...smh.... so im not allowing both of em to vote on ne of my battles
    test
  8. Jot Flames

3-5 I won close this shit.....Nonni please
    test
  9. Ribonuclease

Ribonuclease New Member

Dickrider votes don't count you stupid fag, chewbaka didn't even vote, and even if you count dudes dickride its still 3-3.
    Take it if you wanna be the bitch who wins his battles of his 5 friends in sand diego.
    test
  10. Jot Flames

Dawg i dun got like 6 votes already i don't know anyone on here but myself....
    i ain't complaining about your votes.....whatever bitch....keep taking away my votes...
    you lost...face the facts bitch...i can't help who votes for me.....not my fault....except the lost...crybaby.....they aon't my friends just cuz they from Daygo.....theres like 3.0 million people in daygo bitch.....post your city......it migth get your weak ass some votes....
    test
  11. iLL LoRE

iLL LoRE Tha Future

jot flames = wins
    test
  12. Jot Flames

Whats the count know Rib.....lol
    test
  13. iLL LoRE

iLL LoRE Tha Future

lol, jot u know u already won this, idk why his making a big deal, jeez, i still vote for jot f. again lol...
    test
  14. Jot Flames

I know....but he cant except the loss....i guess
    test
  15. Ribonuclease

Ribonuclease New Member

I accept the loss. The fact is that rules on every battle board state that consecutive voting by a single person to a single person is a DICKRIDE. Jot Flames your a fuckin fag, you have no skill and your dickriders (most of them 15 year olds) follow you around and vote for your wack one syllable nonsense rhymes. Dont act like your hard mr. my brother logged on my account and battled people. And I can't accept a loss? Eat a dick, grow some skills fuckin homo.
    test
  16. Ribonuclease

Ribonuclease New Member

Haha Ill lord is Jot Flames little brother, the one reffered to in the battle. Wack motherfucker.
    test
  17. Menso

Menso Go Lakers!

The irony..
    test
  18. Jot Flames

Whatever.....those Are The Only People That Vote.....thats Probably Not Even Their Real Age.......oh Yeah My Brother Does't Have Time For This Shit.........crybaby.....take The Loss After All That Shit Talking.........your Wack......you Lost.....face It Bitch........no Excuses......funny Guy..........one Or Two Voted On My Battles Cuz My Battles Are The Most Recent On This Shit Bitch........
    test
  19. Jot Flames

he voted against me in my battle versus mike serious
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.