Rex and Pesci canceled?

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by dking11, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Loe Pesci

Loe Pesci New Member

Born Marian Ross in Watertown, Minnesota, the daughter of Ellen (Hamilton) and Gordon Ross,[1] she lived in Waconia and then moved to Willmar and eventually to Albert Lea, Minnesota.[2] At the age of 13, she changed the spelling of her name from "Marian" to "Marion" because she thought it would look better on a marquee. After completing her sophomore year in high school, she moved to Minneapolis, Minnesota, and worked as an au pair while studying drama at the MacPhail Center for the Arts, and attending Southwest High School. A year later, her family moved to San Diego, California.[3] She graduated from Point Loma High School in San Diego.[4]
    Ross enrolled in San Diego State University,[5] where she was named the school's most outstanding actress. After graduation in 1950, she performed in summer theater in La Jolla, California. The director was impressed by her talent, and recommended that she try for work in films.
    test
  2. Battyboi

Battyboi New Member

ravenous u fat cunt shut up
    test
  3. WallaceBread

WallaceBread John Gunbar

[​IMG]
    test
  4. OhShitSon

OhShitSon Active Member

Happy Days?
    test
  5. martymcfly

martymcfly Well-Known Member

yo pesh, wasn't you supposed to have oghk music video out by like last summer? thought you said grey alien suits was done n shit
    test
  6. Lackadaisical

Lackadaisical Well-Known Member

Damn she fiiine. :math:
    test
  7. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

Your name is "battyboi".

You named yourself "phaggit" in Jamaican slang.

Gtfoh.

Phaggit.

Go make another passive aggressive tag about me.
    test
  8. Marotta

Marotta The Engineer

She's pretty as hell, not sure if I could date a black and white girl, though.
    test
  9. martymcfly

martymcfly Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    test
  10. FleeKan

FleeKan always THAT nigga

define underfunded. firstly you don't know wether he wanted to learn or not, whether he could've been a success or not. simpy being in an 'underfunded' school( still sketpical) does not excuse you from being an uneducated, unsuccesful piece of shit

unfortunately you're just some hyper aggressive cunt who screams racism at any one willing to point out reality.

should the black community recieve criticism for the much higher crime rate? should T rEX be excused for failing to take opportunities, albeit in low income neighbourhood, simply because of this reality?

and yeah i've spent essentially half my life in one of the poorest countries in the european area and was born during conflict, despair, and economic turmoil where my parents faced greater hardships then your prissy, little existence could comprehend
    test
  11. Ravenous510

Ravenous510 Well-Known Member

I before e except after c. If you want to call other people illiterate, you're going to have to dot your i's and cross your t's, asshole. Especially around me.
    What country and what war are you referring to? If it is not an English speaking country and English is not your native language, then you can have a pass for not typing with perfect grammar and spelling, as long as you refrain from calling other people "illiterate".

You can't have a pass, however, for being a prejudiced and stereotyped piece of shit. Weren't you in another thread trying to offer an argument in support of your theory that "black people are 'dumber' because they are less educated on average"?

I'm not chastising you because you don't like T Rex. I don't give a shit about T Rex. I'm chastising you because you are a completely biased and inherently racist jackass who doesn't even understand the difference between intellect, or lack thereof, and education, or lack thereof.

Being from a war torn country should, by all rights, make you more cognizant of the oppression of particular segments and factions within societies, not less cognizant.

Why don't you do some research and learn about how public school systems are funded in the United States before you apply your warped reasoning on this board, pissnuts.
    test
  12. QuadDamageNZ

QuadDamageNZ 1O SB NZ

test
  13. MattHouston

MattHouston Future Favorite Rapper

Ravvy, you spelled Disenfranchised wrong

:surf:
    test
  14. Philosophist

Philosophist Rice da 5'9

Grammar 5-0, we in this bitch.
    test
  15. Pillsman

Pillsman Pill Collector

why is this thread still alive? ive been seeing it for awhile, is it on or off? whats the official word?
    test
  16. QuadDamageNZ

QuadDamageNZ 1O SB NZ

As far as i know, its on.

Ganik, i see you.. wanna clear it up?
    test
  17. FleeKan

it was a non english country. and dont compare my level incorrect grammar and spelling to the monstrocity that is T Rex, and more or less I was just finding a way to critisize T REX in response to Jizz's little comments. just as oppisiton to the pro T Rex crowd

from personal experience it is absolutely rational for me to believe poorer less educated people tend to be dumber than the opposite. i've literally seen this when i am around these exacts. they tend to have much poingnent comprehension and are resistant to intelligent talk. and i'm not talking about myslef as if i;m an intellectual or a scholar, and btw I al my experiences have been with whites, no blackness found

I really dont no where to start with the US public education system, so if you could provide something short and consise that explains go ahead. if it's simply complaining that low income area schools get less than high income area schools, then its wahtever- the reailty is the parents of the students tend to pay much the bulk of taxation and contribute much more to the actual pool of money.
    test
  18. THINKaboutIT

THINKaboutIT Do you like fish sticks?

test
  19. FleeKan

illmac >>> aye verb

verb most overrated pen game in history
    test
  20. THINKaboutIT

THINKaboutIT Do you like fish sticks?

[​IMG]