Revolution

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by omnipotent14, May 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omnipotent14

omnipotent14 Guest

Retroactive/ An activist and as long as I got a voice I'll never be passive/ Funny 'cause the matter of fact is, I'm quiet most of the time/ But as long as I am heard i'll speak my mind/ I'm moving forward but the government seems to be looking backwards in to the past/ that's why I march and fight, fight for freedom at last/ See I'll never claim to be Toby than to deny my Kunta Kinte and Lashed
    test
  2. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

word

this was deep

I like Revolution poems no doubt

feeling this one

good job
    test
  3. TuNed RooT

TuNed RooT Love is introduction ..

Way too short, cut off at a bad time, I personally thought. Although, it was something to have your eyelids flip up, feel me? I like how you spoke your mind though, that's what Poetry does to you. It lifts you in a whole new direction and lets you say what you want to say. You wanted to talk about Revolution and I feel as if it was too plain to be really felt completely. I think it has the potential of becoming so much more than what has been said there. Elevate on it and make it a bit longer then it is now, because it seems to cut off and that isn't good for the Poetry at all, na'mean? It isn't good for your point, neither. So, strengthen it when you have time and I advise you to repost, because I like where it's headed, mos def. My blessings..
    test
  4. varentao

varentao New Member

A nice 'thought leaking' piece...

...though a bit unsure about those reference in the end...and maybe to abruptly ended...but nonehtless, it had it's charms of 'personal depth' (well to an extent) and...well...how it can relate to current situations in a sense...

..resp...
    test
  5. vinous

vinous New Member

i wish the government would look bak in2 the past a lil more, then they might learn from past mistakes and not repeat history
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.