Reversal of roles

Discussion in 'Ladies Lounge' started by GaLaTeA, Jun 1, 2013.

1. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Noticed a baby left crawling & screaming on the floor, whilst the family pet was being pampered in the momma's lap.

The hell's up with that?
    test
  2. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Was it learning to crawl/walk?
    test
  3. GaLaTeA

Think it was learning to crawl away from the unfit parent; who btw left the little one crawl around the garden portion of pub's floor, but had all the concern in the world for the bag sized dog.

The child couldn't be more than a year old tho..
    test
  4. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

eww pub floor? I was thinking it was at their home on the carpet or something
    test
  5. GaLaTeA

If only it were. And even there I'd be looking at the parent like "wouldn't you rather focus on the kid first?"
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I'm not an animal person so i understand your logic. To some parents, kids tend to achieve new goals when they are left to do it themselves. Ignoring them shouldn't happen tho because you never know what'll they get into
    test
  7. IAmBenT

IAmBenT Eat a dick, faggot

Never ignore your kid.

Encourage them to do bigger bolder and more creative things. Learning to walk on stairs, crawl, jump, use utensils,etc on their own but always be watching and ready to help prevent fall or injury.

Holy crap this lady and her dog, That shit pisses me off. Its a damn dog, it can walk, it can sniff around, it can take care of itself, your baby can't
    test