Revanon Gets EMBARRASED in RAP BATTLE.HAHA

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by Allegory, Oct 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John_Dough

John_Dough New Member

here's the problem with state of mynd, most of his shit was generic and not toward rev...some of it was obviously but not much, just a bunch of weak and forced multis with no charisma on his end not to mention that typical white rapper monotone voice, very weak overall...but he still punished rev
    test
  2. HarshZ

HarshZ no time for this bullshit

this battle was painful

Even though i hop on tracks now, I still ghostwrite.... get at me if you need bars
    test
  3. KriminaL

KriminaL Guest

I love how people come in here on someone, 'i'mma embarrass dude' shit. But half of y'all don't even get in rap battles .. and the majority of you, don't even do Audio?!

lmao.

yo, so what - Rev choked, He had some pretty decent lines & at least he actually was freestylin as apposed to that bullshit 'pre-written' stuff Phrases was spitting..

.. keep up rev.
    test
  4. Defcon_5

Defcon_5 Relax and take notes

^^lol nigga stop nut huggin....this shit is funny..everytime Rev come back he got that holier than though mentallity..loses matches in te RBL and talks shit then disappears..thought he was God in audio and his first few wins he posted em up proud as hell..to see this nigga get embarrassed like that was fuckin priceless
    test
  5. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

test
  6. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

lmaaaaaaaaaaoooo.. i just clicked the link for the 1st time. he got destroyed!!!!!!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.