Retired mod

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by allnakey, Apr 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

Yepp, I hung it up, been a good run of about 8 months... but I just dont have the time anymore, shit I aint even been in the realm in a bout a month. So yea... Im not going to be moding the realm anymore... now it's up to Poet and Soul... gL guys
    test
  2. ~Eloquent

~Eloquent Narcissistic....

i would be down to help...
    not around to often anymore but im still around...
    just one thing i dont like is i noticed a couple people had 2,3 poems of their own on the first page,i dont think they should be allowed to do that...maybe they were locked,but thats just my opinion....
    anyways its up to yall...
    i like moddin the poet tree section and try to get more active in there....peace
    test
  3. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

you will not be forgotten though-TRUST that. Hope you're still writing these days.

-Much Love
    test
  4. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

modding would be dope, but i dunno. sorry to hear that you're done with that. i hope that don't mean you're leaving for good.
    test
  5. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

sorry to hear that Allnakey.....but I seen this coming in advance....I talked to Mind Soul and lpoet about helping Mod the Realm....but I dunno if they'll have me

stay up though Key....you wont be forgotten
    test
  6. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

^I just asked if you can take his spot and Lala, cause we need a female there too. But they havent answered yet. When it comes to the realm they always take forever to supply us with our needs.
    test
  7. Madnick

Madnick Modern Laureate

Mind you need to hook me up with a mod spot doggy.. But if not thats cool my time will come.
    test
  8. Mind~$oul

Mind~$oul I'm Pretty

^lol you need atleast 1k though
    test
  9. Madnick

Madnick Modern Laureate

I could get 1k easy give me like a week and a half andf i'll have 1 k
    test
  10. dicnyaeye

dicnyaeye Guest

you know you was always one of my closest folks on this site and that's way before I every had a RSTL title and became a RM household name

WE built Poet Tree together and even though you're leaving the MOd part, you helped create the serenity that I try to spread in these young hoolagans on here nowadays. You'll always be folks to me and I know I'll see u around

you should go get some retired mod balls and ask jeff to make it your avi

anyway, pz man

*thinks back to when allnakey first became mod of the realm with a style of his own..... dopeness*
    test
  11. AlmostFamous

AlmostFamous U got a problem?

damn man nakey hung in the towel on his modding

you will be missed man...

you still gonna be around the realm?
    test
  12. Bhitiah

Bhitiah Powerful Scriptures

I think that if anybody deserves a MOD spot, It should be RealMS, and I understand that she's busy so I wont push that. I also have to admit that I'm sure UFO would be more then willing to devote all of his free time to cleaning up the realm and might be a good addition to the moderator staff, but I dont think he's what the realm needs. Some of the comment's that he makes are totally out of line, and he needs some preperation H real bad I guess considering he got all butthurt over a comment Mind~Soul made in his poetry. I dont have a problem with the dude, I just think that there are better people in the realm that deserve a MOD spot, people who would do the realm justice. I know of a few other people who would do a good job as well....If it comes down to it though, you better make UFO work for his spot, LOL...

And UFO, dont get all butthurt over this either. I mean, I'm just stating my personal opinion and I know you aint gonna like it but that's okay because I already said it anyway. Some people just arent cut out for authority positions regardless of how bad they want it.
    test
  13. Bhitiah

Damn it, Allnakey....lol
    test
  14. Bhitiah

Skandelous LaLa Can I get a female MOD up in here? lol

MisterEThoughts <<He's weird sometimes but he's got 1000+ posts...He might get borderline UFO sometimes but he's still not all there.

Absolute Zero <<Does he have a MOD spot yet?

GilbertGrape <<This guy, I dont even know who he is but I seen him around from time to time and he's got 1000+ posts...He dont come around that often but neither does Lpoet lol

ChyllTyrant<<What's up with that??

Quotive <<Uh, Why not??

Brit Boi Gee <<And what's up with that?????

coined <<that dude aint even in the realm 99% of the time, but he's got 1000+ posts lol....

And I mean...Hell, This 1000+ post rule is kind of whack. I mean I can understand the need for some kind of structure on whose eligable and whose not but I mean not every man with 100+ post would make a good MOD and its easy to freepost but how many people post and mean it???

Can I get a Philly 215 on here, You need to go hit up some posts...

And TeenProdigy I dont know who that is but he's got enough posts

The guy with a pen or whatever, he's got enough posts...

Almost Famous There's enough posts there too, but arent you somebody else now or is that the other one I dont know ya'all be changin too much....

...I dont know, Hell...I'll give my posts to someone so they'll have a 1000 and they can mod this bitch. lol.....

I guess it doesnt matter though because Mind~Soul will always be #1 and he's a take no shit kinda dude. I just wish that there was somebody out in the realm right now that would contribute to the realm more so then some of the choices I heard were being considered. But I guess, I'll just have to trust Mind~Soul's deicsion ...But, I still hadda say what I said...lol

I seriously think you should send them out on a relay race or something. LOL
    test
  15. Sole Sovereign

Sole Sovereign Hungry But Never Starving

Peace clothless one
    test
  16. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

you were cool up to this post, now your just an idiot

The rule is made so no newbie will have to be explained that s/he is to new to the site to mod, the post rule doesn't really have much to do with anything other than before the freeposting in the sig check forum to have the amount of posts needed, which is acctually like 1500 or 2500 if i remember correctly, anyways, the rule used to focus on who was here for longer, now its w/e

and who are you to decide who mods? i don't see you helping the community, just scrutinizing it
    test
  17. Bhitiah

I aint scrutinizing shit, I'm just saying what the hell I think and I'm entitled to that. Besides, Isnt scrutiny kind of the building block for change?

And if the 1000 post rule is used to focus on who was HERE longest, then what the fuck is the Join Date for?
    test
  18. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

it also shows how active you are
    test
  19. Madnick

Madnick Modern Laureate

True I think that RealMS deserves it over me if I had the chance ..
    test
  20. allnakey

allnakey Sex is no fun by yourself

When did this become an audition for my replacement?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.