respected rappers,that are wack in your opinion.

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by sardo, Dec 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

Nas.

I think dude is extremely inconsistent and doesn't deserve 90% of the praise he gets......
    test
  2. KRS OVER MONEY

KRS OVER MONEY New Member

Weezy. I understand he's been in the game for a while by now and he's doin thing and i respect that, im not hating, he isnt the worst rapper alive by any means, but he is far from the best so people need to stop jockin him, seriously theres no end to Weezys dickridin.
    test
  3. 6thSense

6thSense Ashwin

Not necessarily straight up wack, but get more credit than they deserve in my opinion:

Tupac
    Biggie
    Vinnie Paz
    LL Cool J

Matter of fact, I like all four of them but get too much credit.
    test
  4. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

how does Vinnie Paz get too much credit when 8/10 people don't know who he is?
    test
  5. H20_DirtyGlove

H20_DirtyGlove New Member

test
  6. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

lol, exactly
    test
  7. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Vinnie Paz sucks.
    test
  8. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

^^awwwww... why'd you cancel your myspace account, Toothpicks? you know it was only a joke, right? lmfao
    test
  9. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

you lie, he is
    test
  10. 6thSense

6thSense Ashwin

haha, good one

but nah dunny, I mean among the people that know who Jedi Mind Tricks are, over 95% of them love Vinnie Paz. I love Stoupe but Vinnie Paz is overrated among the people that know who he is.

I don't think he sucks by any means though. He's just very repetitive and attempts to use abstract and mystic vocab to sound like a typical complex underground MC. He's just......decent.
    test
  11. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

^^true. i like Vinnie Paz more than Jus Allah. then again i like Canibus and all those types of "battle rappers" with that grimey voice.
    test
  12. dsp2k5

dsp2k5 Dime Sack Pimp

Gotta say 50 (If anyone here does respect him) ....HANG ON though, im not sayin i hate 50 ... i just gotta say he is entirely overrated ... the cat sells albums tho ya know ya cant hate, but ... i will listen to it only if it has a good beat, but i really dont respect him as a lyricst at all ...
    test
  13. H20_DirtyGlove

power of a dollar
    Guess who's back

Respect that man as a lyricist

He's just dumbed it down he came up as a good lyricist I'm guessing after the lies about being shot nine times and doing a 3 2 9 made him think he was superman and he didn't have to try nomore

If he come in my hood i'm getting him for his chain and ain't nobody gone tell me to give it back though word up...dumbass fucking african
    test
  14. TWAMP$iN

TWAMP$iN Guest

POTD is a certified classic. funny thing is though, even the hardcore 50 fans ain't even heard it. Guess Who's Back is also dope. after WHB... 50 fell off, don't front. but gyeah...
    test
  15. H20_DirtyGlove

I like his newest lbum but not for lyrics he flows perfect over the beat but he don't be sayingshitnomore

Maybe it's cause he notin the streets no more so all the street shit hed usually talk bout he don't want to

Back in the day 50 cent was like nys outlet to the world cause shit a be happening and he'd explain what happened or tell u what the streets saying

He be talkingabout nothing now

That dj who kid freestyle was gangster he was like yea that's it's it's a freestyle the fuck u want from me the coc price just went up 10 grand lol that was gangster
    test
  16. Frederi

Frederi New Member

I am agree with dsp2k5....I also think so.....
    test
  17. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

word up huh?...gettin the chain huh?
    test
  18. dsp2k5

dsp2k5 Dime Sack Pimp

lol .... all the cd's and mixtapes i got "backed up", not a single one is 50 .... whats a good 50 album??? lol .... i need one just bc i dont have any 50 whatsoever lol .... leave me alone, im from TX ... its ok for me to be slow lol
    test
  19. L7 - LMV - L7

L7 - LMV - L7 The Fat Cat

KRS1

and i know i'll prolly get hate for this, but I could NEVER get into Scarface. I just don't think he's all that great. =\
    test
  20. fishyfishy

fishyfishy Active Member

power of the dollar or GRODT
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.