Resistance "Fall Of Man" >>>>> Halo & Gears Of War

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Yung Lyon, Dec 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

bingo
    test
  2. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

If you read some of my other posts..I clearly state that I am not buying a PS3 anytime soon. I actually considered buying an Xbox...but yes...it's still my belief that the games for Xbox are not up to my standard. You might like them..others may like them....but from a true gaming perspective..they arn't all that great. I never said that PS3 had a good lineup either...and I did state that it is ridiculously expensive. No way in hell am I paying 600 bones for a game console. Even when thinking about 360...I don't want to shell out $400. That's too much money when you're an older gamer like me. If you're a teenager...or whatever with absolutely no responsibilities..or if your parents are rich enough to shell out that kind of money..then fine. But yes, maybe I am picky. I've been gaming for many years and these new games don't stack up to the fun I used to have. But, like I said..what you think is a good game..might be lousy to me...it's a matter of opinion. Am I a fanboy because of it? absolutely not....I'm just being a normal consumer...and consumers purchase things that are satisfying to them in terms of products. If 360 satisfies me at some point..I'll buy it...if PS3 satisfies me....I'll cop that to. When Resident evil 4 came out..I was pissed...because I LOVED the old gaming style of resident evil....

But...my concept of gaming is old school...I'm not into this grand theft auto....or hitting zombies with items in a mall for hours....that just doesn't do it for me bruh. Sorry. If I'm going to shell out 400 dollars or even 600(which I WILL NOT DO...under ANY circumstance).....the console better be DAMN good...and the games better be nice as hell.
    test
  3. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

How do you know this game is better than halo 3?

have you played halo 3?

or even halo wars for that matter?....

no, you're not biased at all, eh?
    test
  4. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

^ He never said Halo 3.
    test
  5. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

what are you talking about?
    test
  6. Ethan Albright

Ethan Albright New Member

ah, i see now. Mai bad.
    test
  7. Infamous-J

Infamous-J O.G.

Gears Of War looks nice, as far as game play goes I dunno, I dont own a 360 and dont want one.......Halo is good(multiplayer) and Resistance is good also, me and my brother n law have been playing it the last 2 nights on his ps3.....
    test
  8. Kadeem Burke

Kadeem Burke The Servant

very good game
    test
  9. kaLeeF

kaLeeF me and weed go waaay back

loooool@this thread...

resistance sucks...i played it when my boy got the ps3 and from the first hour that i played it..i got bored quick..and stoped playing...

halo...gears of war over anything out at the time
    test
  10. Cane

Cane New Member

i'd take halo over resistence just for the story alone.
    test
  11. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

Wrectify, Liquid and Embo are the biggest fanboys on here.
    test
  12. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

I am a fanboy how? Just because I don't like to buy and play shitty games and ass backward systems?

I'm tired of you uninformed idiots calling people fanboys just because they happen to enjoy a videogame or are satisfied with a certain product. I play all types of games and I only play games and consoles that I PERSONALLY enjoy. It's called having an opinion, it's called being "INDIVIDUAL". I've owned almost every console...yet I am a fanboy... ?? It's like the word "fanboy" has become a descriptor of having a honest "opinion" around here. My ideas of a good game or a console will obviously be different than someone else's...WHY?...because I am not YOU or ANYONE ELSE. Learn the difference before you attack me with your foolishness. No, I'm not going to agree with you or anyone else 100% of the time..if you can't accept that people have differences in opinions, hold your thoughts to yourself and GTFO of threads that go against your biased, one tracked beliefs. There is a reason they call this a "discussion board"...not so that everyone can agree on damn near everything. Disagreements are good and can be very productive. I like Playstation, I like 360 and I like Nintendo. I am just an ordinary guy that wants to play good games. Comprendes? Now, STFU with this fanboy shit.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.