Resistance "Fall Of Man" >>>>> Halo & Gears Of War

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Yung Lyon, Dec 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

By far is a better game than both GOW and Halo....

10x the action and the strategies you have to use is insane...
    you cannot compare either gears or halo to resistance..

i dont understand why there isnt 1000434328 threads about this game.
    its the realest shooting game i ever played.

if Killzone is any better than this then the console wars have already been won by ps3.. cause the wii is wack

and xbox 360 has 34573465 more games than playstation3 and i still play the ps3 10x more than xbox360...

i just play resistence, nba2k7, madden and fifa for the ps3 and thats all i need for now..
    test
  2. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

I agree...I thought Gears of War was weak. Resistance doesn't look all that much better....but I don't know. Gears of War was just eye candy to me...nothing more.

You will get slammed by the 360 fanboys for this post..and there are a ton of them here...I guarantee it. These people LOVE gears of war for some reason. I'm still trying to figure out why... Yea, Halo was some garbage too btw. 360 has been out for well over a year and they STILL don't have any fun, impressive titles...just eye candy like Gears of War.

One thing I am starting to hate about Sony now though is this backwards compatability crap. The PS2 was a PS1 and a PS2 but they stopped making PS1 games...ummm wtf?....so now...Im guessing PS3 is a PS1,PS2 and a PS3....but they will begin phasing out PS2 games......it's like...from a hardware perspective..what's the point? Most playstation fans have PS1, PS2.......most people who play Playstation or 360 are EXPERIENCED gamers. So..I don't really understand that strategy. The Blueray thing is a different story. I like playstation but they could have seriously cut production costs by not including unneccessary shit so that common people can buy one. But, for 360...it's kind of sad when you've been out over a year and the biggest argument that you can muster up for buying a 360 is Xbox live..thats BS really. If PS3 would've gotten their hardware situation right..they'd be well on their way. 360 has it's life hanging on Halo 3.......if it isn't a success...then 360 will die slow just like the first Xbox did. That's my opinion.
    test
  3. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

thats nice....too bad 99% of the gaming world disagrees with u( including ps3 owners)...but..to each his own.
    test
  4. Yung Lyon

Yung Lyon THE BOSS

yea i know the fanboys are gonna hate, but fuck em... when you actually play resistence you will know how sick that game is... cooperative mode is fuckin ill
    test
  5. Vikto Beats

Vikto Beats aka Viktomajarmo

Havent touched resistance yet. I like gears im not in love with it though, im a big COD and Halo guy, so far from the video reviews i've seen I dont see how this game is touching anything you've mentioned so far but imma still give it a try. I'll have my ps3 in january resistance is the only game I'd probably get considering everything else either sucks or is already on xbox. But ya I doubt its touchin halo. Halo 2 still shits on a majority of first persons for 360, I dont see resistance stickin around as long. Main thing I wanna see from it is the 40 player online and how smooth it runs. Videos dont look as good as you're makin it, but I still gotta give it a try first.
    test
  6. bigpoppa1328

bigpoppa1328 New Member

how does one month equal "well over a year"?
    test
  7. xbox360

xbox360 New Member

i think GOW is more of a tatical game then run and gun games of Resistance "Fall Of Man" and halo. resistance jacked off halo kinda. what i dont like about resistance is that why can i see the bullets(not trachers) and i see weapons, that wasnt even made then, where is the M1 grande.
    and i hate online games that you can keep respawning, games where you die and have to wait untill the end of the round to play is way better. it add that will to live, not the will to kill and kill.

Resistance "Fall Of Man" isnt real at all the realest game is
    http://www.americasarmy.com/
    test
  8. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

You obviously haven't played rainbow six
    test
  9. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

Sony fanboys, can you make it anymore obvious?
    test
  10. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Last time I checked you were an Xbox fanboy..along with Embassy and that clown Liquid. Yet, we're fanboys because we come here and state the obvious. Having an opinion doesn't mean that you're a fanboy. Think outside "the box"...,ur Xbox that is...
    test
  11. Goonie Goo Goo

Goonie Goo Goo Hahahaha

Damn, i want a ps3 but i aint tryin to get one for a long time... fuck that price i'll survive without one.
    test
  12. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

Hey Wrectify I would have to dare you to prove that. Let's see I've stated problems with Xbox games, believe Halo is massively overhyped and admit to playing Wii the most right now. Let's see I simply said Xbox360 has the best game lineup right now and they had a massive head start. So yeah good call on that one buddy. I'll give you a brief history. I've had just about every system that has ever come out and still have many of them. I play whatever system has the best games in my opinion and bounce back and forth between them. The only time I was a fanboy of anything was SONY!!! *GASP* As I said in another post Sony screwed me on multiple occassions. (I still play my PS2, still buy sony stuff.. I just refuse to support them blindly EVER again) Secondly, me and my friends used to call Bill Gates the dark lord, and say Xbox was evil. In fact I didn't get Xbox for quite some time. I have the Halo Edition Xbox to give you a time frame. Then I never even opened my Xbox for weeks after getting it. Only after I was screwed time and time again buy Sony products, especially the PS2... I started playing my Xbox. I then realized if there was a difference in PS2/Xbox releases it was almost always in the Xbox's favor. So I started buying games for it over PS2. It had nothing to do with loving the microsoft brand. So you can use that easy reply, but it so blatantly obvious that you are an unreasonable Sony fanboy it's pathetic. I, for one, am not loyal to any company. I play what I like at the time. Period.
    test
  13. Embassy Sweetz

Embassy Sweetz 360's thee-shit,-b

lol call me a fanboy all u want...even tho i acknowledge your entitled to your opinion...regardless of how retarded it may be.
    test
  14. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

I Smell squeal. Honestly that story could be a movie.
    test
  15. Vikto Beats

If that's the case than what exactly makes the other dudes you mentioned fanboys? What are they doing other than having an opinion? This whole fanboy shit is pure ignorance, some peeps prefer xbox and its titles, some dont. If that bothers you than its more than obvious who the fucking fanboy is.
    test
  16. Wrectify1

Wrectify1 New Member

Look, from the moment I stepped onto this site I had Xbox fanatics jumping down my throat just because I didn't share the same viewpoint that they did. Funny thing is...I don't see you asking THEM the same question...why not go ask them why they are calling ME a fanboy? I have been playing games for years...I too have owned many game systems....Atari, Turbo Graphix 16, Sega Genesis, Game Gear, Sega CD, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Game Boy, Playstation 1, Playstation 2, Dreamcast, and Playstation Portable. Am I wrong because I state what I like in a game. I don't try to shove my opinions down people's throats like alot of people do at this site. All of a sudden I'm a fanboy because I don't want to waste my money buying an Xbox. I could see if I made a blind statement saying 360 is wack...but..I've played 360...and I just don't think it has a good game lineup that would force me to pay $400 dollars for it. I'm not even convinced on buying a PS3. To be honest, I am happy with my PS2 & my PSP. The same games that I can get for 360 are on the PS2...well..the good ones anyway. I have a subscription to gamefly...and you can rent 360 games..PS2 games..whatever. They have just about every 360 game available.....they just don't interest me. To be honest...I won't be buying another next gen system until at least next summer.....nothing is looking too good right now. But, I guess I'm a fanboy for only being interested in whatever console suits my needs...and it doesn't happen to be 360.

To be honest with you...Nintendo always had the right idea.....games should be focused more on fun factor than realism...and these consoles have gotten away from that. Alot of these games are nothing more than eye candy. Neither 360 or PS3 right now can admit to having a groundbreaking game that is exclusive to each system. Alot of these games out now are just copycats..they steal elements from other games and then they up the ante on the graphics to fool people like you into thinking that it's something groundbreaking. I miss the glory days of Nintendo...i really do.

But...now I bet someone will call me a nintendo fanboy next....whatever....this whole console war thing will see an answer in Feb. I just don't see either system having an advantage....the console war is in the game developers' hands. To be honest.....360 needs to get some better games......PS3 needs to pump out more games and work with developers to help smooth out the graphics to work with the Cell processesor....Right now, the Wii and slim line PS2's are gobbling up sales for Xmas. At least Nintendo was smart enough to have EXCLUSIVE games available AT LAUNCH like Zelda. MS and Sony need to learn from Nintendo really. Both MS and Sony are still babies in the console world....but there is NOONE on this site that can refute the evidence that Sony is growing up fast.....despite it's recent downfalls. That's not a fanboyish statement..that is a REAL statement. 360 is powerful to....but it's growth is stunted by it's lackluster game lineup. Everyone at this site is forgetting that MS had the same launch problems with the 360 that Sony is having. Poor game lineup...ridiculous price.....limited store supply...it was hard as hell to get a 360....people were fighting over those as well. Exept that over a yr later....360's lineup of games hasn't gotten any better. All I see are graphically enhanced versions of PS2 games and other games that a serious gamer probably would look over. They are doing nothing but teaching Sony a lesson.....don't make a groundbreaking piece of machinery and then not have any groundbreaking titles after months of being out on the market. With the exception of the beloved Gears of War of course. Whatever...
    test
  17. Vikto Beats

All in all I'm saying these fanboy arguements are mad lame and pointless. Wether I ask you or ask them you're BOTH saying the same shit, only reason I quoted you was cause of the ignorance that comment held. But it goes for everybody sayin that shit, not just you.
    test
  18. Vikto Beats

^ Plus, embassy aint doin nothin more than statin his opinion, dude aint callin nobody a fanboy. Yet you turned it around on him, and on top of that just completely contradicted yourself by sayin " Having an opinion doesn't mean that you're a fanboy"
    test
  19. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

Umm ok?
    test
  20. WWIII

WWIII It has begun...

Wrectify the reason you get labeled a Sony fanboy is because of your statements like the 360 doesn't have a lineup that is worth you spending $400... While you are leaning towards buying a PS3 for even more money and they certainly don't have a stellar lineup as of right now. The other thing is by you saying the 360 doesn't have a good lineup is stating one of two things: Either you are incredibly picky, actually to the point of ridiculousness. OR you are absolutely hating on Xbox which once again points to being a fanboy of their rival Sony.

The only other possible option is you have come to dislike the gaming industry as a whole right now and are no longer into games for the most part. (Yet you still have seemed to lean toward Sony in prior statements, So I don't know about that one.)
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.