Resilient Presents: Response to Chase Murda

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by Resilient., Jul 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DethStryque

DethStryque DethStryque theInvincible

Maybe for you, but I do what I want. And I wanted to make a few 3rd person comments in my post. So I did.
    test
  2. DethStryque

Whatever. You know that I'll smash you. Bottom line? You won't battle me under my [ fair uncheatable ] rules and want me to battle you under your [ unfair slanted voters ] rules. I agreed to battle you under your rules if you battle me under mine first. You refused. So the battle won't happen.

But. I can still prove...simply by using your current bars...that I'm a better lyricist than you are. And if you wanna go there? We can take our last 4 battles and match em bar for bar against each other. No contest. I smash on you on a fair, unslanted, nuetral and objective bar per bar analysis.
    test
  3. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

You have 4,000 lines in your last 4. I might have 80. 'n I bet I still have more punchlines, better flow, and harder hitting personals than you do.
    test
  4. MrFlux001

MrFlux001 Member

As a neutral, and scrolling past the various essays that Deth tends to plague every thread with, i'd agree with Res. Noone ever had/has battles that long in text, even when I was battling a fair few years back. More importantly, I can assure you that noone wants to read a text battle that long, absolutely noone.

Even in audio you'd be hard pushed for someone to give a shit.

A live battle is the only time and place you'd get away with it.
    test
  5. DethStryque

Both of you are absolutely incorrect...or maybe my performance in text is simply new in your experience. Without any ego or arrogance? My entire battle history here disproves your positions factually. In every way. From comments to views. Flux? I don't enter every most or even half of the threads in any area anywhere.

In the end? We disagree irreconcilably on battle rules and stuff. Okay fine. Let it go. Good luck with whatever else you do.
    test
  6. JASON ANTHONY

JASON ANTHONY White Devil

:popcorn:
    test
  7. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Url,QOTR AND ANY OTHER LEAGUE PUTZ FORTH BETWEEN 80-100 linez p er battler per battle. Yall use todooing 1 verse 16-30 matchez. Thatz wk! Jst showz ur lack mentally, u are limited lyricaly and lack endurance for a rea challenge.

Id rather spend my time reading entertaining extended barz, than waste my time reading some lame 16z.
    test
  8. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Nobody has better flow than Deth. His conceptz are vast and creative. U tripping to thnk ur lyrically better than him.

The nicest line Ive ever seen from u was ur sword/stone line, but the rest of ur shit was unimaginative, wack or jst played. As a matter of fact, ur writing style n 2003 is exactly the same as right now. Wherez the progression? 9 yrz later..and u still got the same old punchez? Lol what was hot thn, aint hot now.

U dont even try to get better. Ur waaay to comfortable wth played shit.
    test
  9. Jai-Z

Jai-Z Bangem, Jai

Lol.. exactly.
    test
  10. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

3 replies in a row unanswered. I said beef is done. Squash it.
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

No in this thread...yet.
    test
  12. Resilient.

Resilient. .. . ..

Not popcorn worthy?
    test
  13. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

:scared:

I'm afraid of entertaining this trick question.

:)popcorn:)

:scared:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.