Resident Evil 4

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Vintage Tox, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vintage Tox

Vintage Tox One Hundred Percent

Is the shit. I keep going back to it no matter how long I had it.

But theres supposedly a Resident Evil game that lets you play as Hunk and Wesker in the main games, is that true and which game is that?
    test
  2. DragonAvatar

DragonAvatar Folks

I think on RE2 you can play as hunk..

I know you can play as tofu though lol
    test
  3. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

You cant play as Wesker in any game. Although RE4 is the best game ever, except COD4. Very original and alot of variance in the gameplay.
    test
  4. Ill Tox S.

Ill Tox S. - Legendary -

Alright, guess im going back to the mercenarie games.
    test
  5. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

I just started a new game last night, see how fast I can make it through. I have almost 2million dollars. Or whatever you call the money.
    test
  6. DragonAvatar

DragonAvatar Folks

RE5 looks so good.
    test
  7. Ill Tox S.

Ill Tox S. - Legendary -

Fuck yeah. Unlike many others I was a huge fan of the first 3. Then when 4 came onto gamecube and PS2 with the huge improvements to the controls and just the all around replay value it was fucking dope. Now its going Next gen? Shit I cant wait. Resident Evil 4 is one of my favorite games off all time so 5 should be just out of this world.
    test
  8. Ill Tox S.

Ill Tox S. - Legendary -

One thing I hope they add though is, not necessarily CQC but more of a push button. Like R3 or L3 to push them away from you just incase they get beyond your gun, because the knife doesnt daze them all the time and it does shit to tougher enemies.

The player special combat attacks are fucking awesome though. Leons suplex and Hunks neckbreaker I hope stay put.
    test
  9. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

CQC is tough in RE4...mainly because so many enemies carry elongated weapons.
    test
  10. DragonAvatar

DragonAvatar Folks

They said that the game will feature more weaponry and a ton more ammo because there is suppose to be thousands of zombies this time around, way more than 4 and they're smarter with the ambushes and all that. I also heard that the CQC will be much more diverse and deep to the point where you can actually kill zombies via melee.
    test
  11. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

i fucking love the resident evils, sadly i havent really played through all of them, just some

resident evil 1
    resident evil 2
    resident evil 3: nemesis

and ive fucked around with resident evil outbreak, thats the online one right?

good games, wanna go back and check out the ones i missed but doubt i will

5 should be great
    test
  12. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

All the way to the end of 3-1 in under 2 hours. I hate the basement with them stupid fly zombies, so Im done for the night. Thank god for the chicago typewriter and weapons completely maxed out. I dont remember how I made it through that room with the pools and 600 enemies with my regular weaponry and small amounts of ammo.
    test
  13. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

Resident Evil 1 on gamecube is a fuckin' masterpiece. Scariest game I ever played. The Red Crimson Zombies had a mufucka playing with the lights on.
    test
  14. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

was gamecube any different from the ps??
    cause i only played it for ps, and i used to absolutely love that game
    i couldnt put the controller down, and it was mad scary cause i aint know what to expect being it was the very first RE
    test
  15. -Oz-

-Oz- ^^^^^

They re-made it. Graphically its completely renovated. They changed alot of stuff and made the red crimson zombies which are a motherfucka.
    test
  16. menaz

menaz Avant Garde

RE5 is a very manly game. Did you see that new trailer? I already know feminist protesters have made picket signs.
    test
  17. Murder Ink

Murder Ink Jigsaw

lol i do the same thing man..I've went back to RE4 like 10 times hahaha..

one of the best games ever..so innovative too
    test
  18. Ill Tox S.

Ill Tox S. - Legendary -

I read this shit on Wiki about the online mode. Apparently theres gonna be a coop mode where you along with a friend online can play through the main story at the same time. Im thinking that would be pretty cool, because you can stay together or split up to cover different areas. Dont know what others would think about it though.

and I know wiki is suspect but it seems like a great idea none the less.
    test
  19. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

I'm currently going through RE4 for the 1st time!...Game is amazing...I cant wait for # 5....my lil bro used to get scared when the original came out
    test
  20. deathdealerv

deathdealerv New Member

still haven't beaten RE1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.