resi 5

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by NaSh, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Well, if you liked RE4 i guess you might like this but I didn't really like RE4. RE5 started out slightly fun...but it just gets repetitive. You just kill dumb zombies and fight bizarre boss battles. I miss solving the puzzles and the really scary RE moments. RE5 isn't even scary..it's more funny than anything.
    test
  2. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

this shit fire to me...

yall people talking about it's too easy must be playing on the kid level...play on the professional level and you'll be singing a whole different tune. Get hit one or two times on that shit and you looking at that you are dead screen. especially when you get to the lickers and the ant things

yall probably got the strategy guide step by step and replaying levels for ammo...besides are any of the RE games that hard to beat anyway?

I can tell yall wanna run & gun anyway talking about slow movement he got 30 pounds of guns on his back wtf want him to be usain bolt or some shit. Talking about running and shooting at the same time u aint hitting jack squat that way they don't even do that in movies.

I only don't like that he can't kneel or dive but it's not really that big of a deal
    test
  3. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

I loved resident evil 4 lol. Resident evil 4 was pretty hard tho I still ain't beat it because that fucking maze with the dogs. I'm still gonna rent it tho because I don't wanna spend 60 chucks on a game I can beat in a week.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. NaSh

NaSh o_

i gotta admit im gettin quite bored. and the a.i is pretty fuckin horrendous
    test
  5. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Play it on hard and the AI will shit on your opinion. I beat it on hard my first time through and the last boss is a bitch until you figure out the easier way of beating him.

This game is raw, there is even a puzzle in it too, the AI actually tries to flank you in later levels and the spear chucking manjini have many different attacks from tossing, to leaping 20 feet in the air and landing ontop of you with the spear in your back.

When the groups of lickers come at you, lets see how long you can last when the tongues start stabbing through your chest lol.
    test
  6. NaSh

NaSh o_

<<<<<<<<<<always plays games on hard. this game is easy
    test
  7. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Exactly. RE4 was harder than this one. I didn't even beat RE4. This Resident Evil is more like Survival-ACTION than Survival-HORROR. When I think of survival horror..I think of Silent Hill...although silent hill homecoming was pretty wack...it was better than this crap. You are ambushed by dumb zombies on every screen until there is a boss fight. They have like ONE decent puzzle. Once you have the shotgun..this game is a cakewalk.
    test
  8. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

You seriously call this trash compared to homecoming? You're fucking nuts lol.

Sure this game isn't that scary compared to the past RE's but the game is fucking fun as hell, way better than fucking silent hill, better than any silent hill I've ever played.

RE4 was more scary though, this one has a better item system and it doesn't pull you out the action too long, you can't escape getting hit when going through your inventories like you can in past re's, that keeps you on your toes more.
    test
  9. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

If you're 20+ I hope you still don't get scared of video games.
    test
  10. Mr.357

Mr.357 Well-Known Member

Lol pretty much, I haven't been scared of any film/game since I was like 15.

I like the surprise factor and eeriness that a game brings on you when playing it at 12am with the lights off on a big screen with surround sound, that shit is fun.
    test
  11. PhilNYCE

PhilNYCE Guest

i think i might get it this friday
    test
  12. NaSh

NaSh o_

rent it dude, save urself some cash
    test
  13. Mask2MyFace2

Mask2MyFace2 Controversial

like I said you must be playing on easy. Play on professional where one hit damn near ends your life at the beginning of the game. Where ammo doesn't pop up when you kill a dog. You get the shotgun at the beginning of the game and it's not even powerful.

RE4 was not harder than this RE5...it's about the same only RE4 is longer probably why you didn't beat it. RE4 may have been harder because of that defenseless little girl slowing you down always getting grabbed and shit but not really.
    test
  14. NaSh

NaSh o_

or maybe we're just....u know...better....than u?
    [dunno]
    test
  15. SimpleMinded

SimpleMinded New Member

I keep watching the commercials for this game, it looks so bad ass. I need a 360 now to play this thing.
    test
  16. NaSh

NaSh o_

it LOOKS stunning, just doesnt play that well
    test
  17. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Exactly. The game sucks.
    test
  18. NaSh

NaSh o_

indeed, p.s ur sig is brilliant
    test
  19. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Well my uncle brought over the actual game and whadya know... the controls suck, the AI is decent at best. But the game is fun. I'm looking forward to playing it again.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.