resi 5

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by NaSh, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NaSh

NaSh o_

who got resi 5? waiting for the postman!!!
    test
  2. NaSh

NaSh o_

awesome game, only thing i have a problem with is when u try to turn around its really slow.. otherewise awesome game
    test
  3. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

waiting for my copy to come in the mail... =o)
    test
  4. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

lol @ the africans in the game........loin cloths, chucking spears, and feeding people to aligators...roflmao.....

demo wasn't that great, not really looking forward to playing it.....seems like most people giving it good reviews (except Xplay) they made that shit look terrible...lol
    test
  5. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Yea, I'm not that amped abt it myself. I'll give it a try though. I didn't like RE4 all that much so i doubt I'll like this one. I stopped liking resident evil after the 3rd one.
    test
  6. NinjaMic

NinjaMic Brian Disease

This game is sick as fuck... the demo doesn't do it justice, and you just gotta realize it's not gonna play like SOCOM or Gears of War when you're shooting. It's a totally diff kind of game...

...but yo, play this game on the headset with someone you know in real life, or are good friends with... it's so fuckin' fun, man. I never said "where you at" and "oh fuck!" so much. Gotta be one of the best games ever when it's co-op.

Also Nash... press back and X to do a quick turn.
    test
  7. NaSh

NaSh o_

yeah i got that. love the game man
    test
  8. Old Soul

Old Soul Nipple Nibbler

Demo is terrible. The slow movement is completely un-fucking-realistic - despite their attempts for that to MAKE it realistic. Sorry to tell you, but you can fucking run and shoot in real life. Will it make it harder to accurately hit your target? Of course, but it is humanly possible and if they wanted to reduce the run-n-gun, all they had to do was reduce the effectiveness of it.

Seriously I laughed at how horrible the movement is.

Left 4 Dead stole RE5's thunder.
    test
  9. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

Jesus Christ@People rating an actual game because of the demo. Let's just tell the developers to put all their efforts into the demo and not so much the real game.
    smh...

Played demo was like ehhhh. I checked it out at work and was like hmmm. Played it co-op and was like ahhh, I see.
    test
  10. NaSh

NaSh o_

co-op is where the fun is
    test
  11. PhilNYCE

PhilNYCE Guest

i think i might rent this before buying.

an another thing i'm wondering.

is the co-op online too
    test
  12. NaSh

NaSh o_

yeah
    test
  13. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

I might jus rent the shit. I think I can beat it in 10 days
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  14. deadweather

deadweather ******

oursin you always seem to go against the grain
    test
  15. -Wordplay-

-Wordplay- New Member

i agree wit fatal
    test
  16. NaSh

NaSh o_

yeah u will. its pretty easy
    test
  17. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

The first Chapter was DIRT easy. Second isn't all that hard either. You're just basically advancing the story along.

The zombies aren't even scary. They make me laugh and they are SOOOO stupid (Horrid A.I.). I just run from them basically.

Not really feeling this game so far *shrugs*

back to watching NCAA tourney....
    test
  18. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

i dont really buy games anymore.... last game i bought was fallout 3 and thats cuz i knew that shit was long as fuck. these games now be way too short to spend 60 bucks on. i played fallout for 100 hours and still was finding new shit. i buy sports games cuz those good till the next season start lol.
    test
  19. Wrecktify

Wrecktify New Member

Yea, I don't buy games anymore either. I just gamefly them. If they are wack..I just mail em back..like I will be doing tomorrow with RE5. Haven't tried fallout 3..maybe ill check that out. I don't know what the problem is..either these games are just wack now, my tastes in gaming are changing or I'm just getting old and outgrowing gaming period. Everything just seems mediocre and boring now. You're right abt the sports games though. LOL, I still play and love NBA 2K5..it's old but whatever..lol.
    test
  20. Fatal is back

Fatal is back New Member

Is resident evil really not that fun? I feel u tho its like games losing they creativity. Fallout 3 tho is on another planet lol. That shit is a adventure but it start slow but once you start the fun never stop. Fuck I gotta go play it brotha
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.