*request* Cd Mixtape Cover Needed!!!

Discussion in 'Graphic Forum' started by Revalation2k4, Feb 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Revalation2k4

Revalation2k4 The Difference

My crew needs a mixtape cover. We are in need of a graphix designer because our graphic designer is also our producer and he is in the studio working on projects constantly so stuff gets backed up. You can use your own creativity in this case, we don't want human imagery just your imagination and whatever pics you want to layer...
    SOME PAST PROJECTS:
    By DvS Designs:
    [​IMG]
    By Phatal:
    [​IMG]

Description: CD Mixtape Cover
    Artists: Revalation & Catalyst (Spelled like so. At the top of cover somewhere)
    Mixtape Title: The Secret City Mixtape Vol.2: Sleepless in the City (Bottom of mixtape cover, subtitle SITC can go under the Main title)
    Artwork: Whatever you want to use revolving around the being sleepless in the city and music, should look dark and secretive to reflect the title...Include Parental Advisory. That's about it.

If you wanna see who you are working with and hear the music you can visit these pages on myspace
    www.myspace.com/revalation4dakids
    www.myspace.com/catalyst•••••
    www.myspace.com/micmurderers

YOUR REWARD Your work will be sold in stores locally and on-line at several locations such as Myspace.com, CDbaby.com, Musicane.com, and Soundclick.com and seen by thousands of fans. My solo page alone has 2000 fans not to mention our crew pages and such...You will also get repped for your work and get full credit on the inside of our mixtape cover....Please hit me back RIGHT AWAY, THERE IS A ONE WEEK DEADLINE. I'd greatly appreciate your work. Thanks in advance.
    test
  2. Revalation2k4

Anyone want to attempt? Ya'll young cats even?
    test
  3. Show Killa

Show Killa It's Jay Daniel!

test
  4. Teddy Breakfast

Teddy Breakfast dave rockstar.

this is just a real quick try.

use it if you want. no offense taken if you hate it.

[​IMG]
    test
  5. Teddy Breakfast

and this, with colorized zombies
    [​IMG]
    test
  6. Revalation2k4

No it isn't a paying job unfortunately I ain't got the bread like that right now...Just trying to get established before I throw all kinds of money around. Thanks Teddy, shit looks pretty dope. Show I'll check you out too, and just pick the best out of the ones I get. Thanks, Peace!
    test
  7. Revalation2k4

Yo Teddy I actually like it. Could you throw a Parental Advisory sticker on it though. Other than that it's different and dope. I'ma go over all the different ones I got with my boy Catalyst and we'll deliberate and pick one. If you win, we'll send you a free mixtape.
    test
  8. Revalation2k4

We have chosen our mixtape cover and it was a tough choice out of all the ones we got but out of the 8 covers I got, TB yours came in 5th. And I got some really good ones, I might post them up later but yours was cool, it just came down to it looking too unrealistic to the vibe we were going for. But I want you to keep my info, I will definately hit you up in the future cause I'm working on a solo mixtape!!! MicMurderers@gmail.com Thanks again. Peace!
    test
  9. Teddy Breakfast

no prob man, just helped me pass the time @ work.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.