Republican Debate on CNN.

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by TheProle, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. reznick

reznick New Member

No, he doesn't deserve to get elected because of his policies.

He WONT get elected because of his viewpoints, whether it's deserving or not.

If he really wanted to change the world, and "make your life better" he would play the game to get into the office that allows him to that.

If you want to storm a Nazi fortress by yourself, do you charge through the front doors with an American flag and scream "Freedom!"

If you want to go in the history books as a foolish hero, yes. If you want to actually DO something about that Nazi fortress, no. You would have to disguise yourself as one of them, and infiltrat from the inside. You may not be popular amongst the simple minded on-lookers who assume you have compromised your beliefs by wearing a Nazi patch on your uniform. But you will actually DO something, and change things for the better. Even if you have to take a few lumps in the history books.
    (loose analogy, if you attack the logic of it, you a simp)

Thats why Pauls selfish. He's content being what he is now. The man who stands for good, but wont do shit. And simps will find that heroic.
    test
  2. reznick

reznick New Member

Paul has already been proven wrong. Economy is not collapsing

He wanted to NOT bail out the banks. You realize what that would have done to YOU.

Big banks in a synchronized fall would be the collapse of the financial industry world wide.
    No big banks = no support for big companies and mid-small banks
    All companies and banks are part of a very complex web of entangled relationships.
    If the big banks fall ALL AT THE SAME TIME (meaning competition would have nothing to do with it) that entire web burns down. Everyone world wide in breadlines.

You Paul supporters act like if one big bank fails in the midst of a healthy economy, the government would bail them out. No, that never happens.

However when every single big bank worldwide is at the verge of collapse due to a non competitive problem, and everyones lives including yours and mine are threatened by such a problem, then yes, bailouts are more than necessary.

It takes more depth of thinking than "WTF our government just gave the rich all this money for nothing and we dont get shit!"

Thats why we have qualified politicians and leaders to handle these situations rather than paranoid illuminati believing highschool-college kids.
    test
  3. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

Dayum!!! I like Ron Paul...but Reznick's post is on point as fuck!!! :funny::funny::funny:
    test
  4. tyronehouston

Now this post is just plain wrong. Our economy is collapsing. The problem is we papered (printing money with no regard) over the bank situation and the banks worldwide are still going to collapse. Had we let the banks fail in 2008, it would have been bad, but at least we could have begun to develop a healthy economy, NOW, we are trillions more in debt, and this time when the financial crisis hits again it will be 10x worse then what it would have been in 2008.
    test
  5. D-Lor

D-Lor Well-Known Member

^^This attitude is the reason we have a dysfunctional political system. Popular movements around the world have rendered this line of thinking a farce. It's propaganda by the ruling class to ensure their power.
    test
  6. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

how do you KNOW that is what is going to happen? what would have happen if al the big banks had failed?
    test
  7. iDealaeDi

iDealaeDi New Member

why do all the other candidates always have this smug look on their face when ron paul is speaking...it's almost like they know he'll never get anywhere, like as he's going on about cutting a trillion dollars from the budget and how he's going to fix health care, all the other candidates are looking like "keep going, keep telling the people what they want to hear, your not going to win anyway"

very patronizing looks, i don't even really follow politics but i've picked that up on the past two debates i've watched clips from...like in their heads their thinking "this guy...."
    test
  8. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

It's unusual for them to hear logical points in a room full of Republicans.
    test
  9. BoogaTheGreat

BoogaTheGreat yuuule!

if you'd vote for ron paul ur either an idiot or a racist

ron paul does have some good ideas tho
    like legal weed
    and no Fed

buuuut
    he has bad ideas too
    like repealing the 14th amendment
    and he doesnt like the separation of church and state
    test
  10. IKNOWALL

tyrone I see you in here answer them questions I asked please I need a laugh in the mourning
    test
  11. AGGROmusic

AGGROmusic Well-Known Member

ron paul is by miles and miles the best candidate.

one thing matters in the next election...the economy. and him and gary johnson are the only ones with a fucking clue. good economy will lead to good social conditions.
    test
  12. IKNOWALL

how is he the best candidate if he cant get elected? what makes you say he is the only one with a clue about the economy?
    test
  13. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

WTF? I said vote Ron Paul, and you don't fucking read at all, I called Obama a false hope and a puppet, which I called out half a decade beforhand.
    test
  14. antilluminati

On point.
    test
  15. antilluminati

Its crazy thinking, Ron Paul keep topping the polls!! He's one of the biggest candidates with a huge chance, don't let the media propaganda fool you guys, vote for this guy, he's your man!
    test
  16. antilluminati

Because hes the only one to end the fed, unless you end the fed your nation will spiral downwards into debt with no brakes.
    test
  17. tyronehouston

:funny::funny::funny: I'll answer this later, i'm about to get drunk while watch the falcons vs lions
    test
  18. IKNOWALL

just like you answered that Dizaster great lines vs Nocando?
    test
  19. reznick

reznick New Member

So our voting system is corrupt?

Our dysfunctional political system right now stems from the anti-Obama tea party movement. A black man got into power and the other side decided to stick together as one and troll the political system as much as possible.

&

Honestly, any black American who does not support Obama needs to get his head checked. Sorry to be so blunt
    test
  20. reznick

reznick New Member

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.