Republican Debate on CNN.

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by TheProle, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

Before I read the post above this is awful logic
    test
  2. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

mmmmmmmmm
    test
  3. IKNOWALL

Mitt Romney for all of the reasons you said above. Its about getting elected one day you will realize this.

and no you didnt go into why you feel Ron Paul was better you didnt give specifics you just said what you believed his policies were in line with you didnt state such policies.
    test
  4. JBCizzle

JBCizzle Fighting White Lightning

I guess I've officially transitioned to the real world when I can no longer sit back and laugh at the Republican debate but now I have to worry about what catastrophic outcomes will happen to the world if one of them gets elected.
    test
  5. FarooqHakim

FarooqHakim Dot Dorbal

Politically speaking Mitt Romney is like a half-assed Obama with terrible social policies, he will not win unless they somehow convince people that Obama is a flaming liberal, which is becoming very hard to argue as of lately. Yes, I have stated why I think Ron Paul is the best choice. He is honest, intelligent, but I'll add in terms of social policy may be more lenient than any of the Democrats are aside from maybe Dennis Kucinich. Also he's completely anti-war, probably more so than anybody aside from say, Dennis Kucinich. Good for him.

You didn't type more than a couple of sentences, I was correct. :funny:
    test
  6. IKNOWALL

Tyronhouston am I making sense here? How hard is it to understand that you are not the best choice if you have no chance in getting elected? Ron Paul has had no shot from the beginning. This is real life we are talking about not some fantasy world.

why would I type more than a couple of sentences when you can answer a question with a few sentences why right 5000 words?
    test
  7. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

I almost fell over laughing at Dennis Kucinich. I wonder what Nebish McNebishy is doing these days.
    test
  8. antilluminati

antilluminati Well-Known Member

Everything said about Ron Paul here is like hearing a fox news reporter or any general debunking of important change. He is the only one who can tip the powerbalance and help american citizens, there hasn't been a guy like that, that has been allowed to live for as long back as I can see.
    test
  9. antilluminati

This is how desperate the people in control over you nation is to make sure Ron Paul is not being taken serious.

Busted: Fox News Caught Faking CPAC Booing Reaction to Ron Paul Win - informationliberation (many other links, this is factual.)

Ron Paul for president, the thing that actually would be better than getting an ethnic minority, a woman or whatever you need to believe in novelty change, is a man who will fight for the people and defy the elite's interests.

The media will do everything in their power to discredit this guy, isnt it obvious that it makes him the guy you have to vote for?
    test
  10. reznick

reznick New Member

Ron Paul is selfish

dude wants to have pristine views and pristine image, but wont play the game to actually get into the whitehouse.

Obama never liked our government growing up. In Illinois he worked intensely on crack reform laws, a catalyst for warehousing poor black citizens for decades. Law reform almost no politicians want to touch. When Michelle Obama said "This is the first time im proud of my country" she had to retract the statement but she meant it. Obama is a real soldier for change and reform, but has to play the game (ie appealing to republicans), so he can actually DO something.

Ron Paul may go in history as a man who wanted to change the world, but it will also be noted that he never did. And rightfully so.
    test
  11. GetPaid

GetPaid Well-Known Member

I like IKNOWALL better when he's not trolling.

Quit moving the goalposts of the debate/using circular reasoning/playing dumb.

You can have the best/most consistent policies and not be the most electable. There are a shitload of other factors that have to do with being the most electable, like media coverage, funds, hell, even appearance.
    test
  12. IKNOWALL

well I guess you like me because I am not trolling I have had this stance from jump the twins will attest to that. Moving the goal post lmao.

No the best candidate for the Republican party is the most electable. You cant have the best policies if you cant get in office to do such things that's politics. And who the hell said Ron Paul has the best policies the guy is a nut case Rez already summed it up.

TRY AGAIN

[EDIT]

its clear people dont want what Ron Paul is selling
    test
  13. tyronehouston

tyronehouston Well-Known Member

This is absolutely true. But remember, I gave him a small chance of catching a firestorm for change within the republican party. Again, there is a firestorm, I just didn't think it would be for a black man. :funny::funny::funny:
    test
  14. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

So, because he's not willing to compromise who he is or what he believes in to get elected it means that he doesn't deserve to get elected and is selfish?
    test
  15. antilluminati

I dont understand how some of you think that backwards. Are you posh prep kids or just self destructive. "Play the game"? I wanna see someone tear the fucking game down, its not a game, its not a dictatorship that can flea all the people of their money and fuck them around, the government is supposed to be an administration for the people and work in their best interest. when someone comes along who will change the game in your favour you say NO?? Because he wants too much change?? Passive assholes, dont you guys know its been time for revolutionary change for decades, the world wants to see the US get its act together and be humble for a change, go Ron Paul! Ive been rooting for this guy for many years, and Im happy to see FINALLY, one candidate who might not be corrupt or easily corrupted. Why are americans against some proper positive change for once, how many chances like this can you get??

test
  16. IKNOWALL

you are not american right?
    you root for an idiot?
    who says america needs drastic changes?
    who said the government is not working for it citizens best interest?
    why would Ron Paul be the guy to lead the world?
    test
  17. antilluminati

1. You're obviously American right?
    2. Explain why he is an idiot.
    3. The world, and a huge part of your population.
    4. Everyone who has witnessed the american people get raped by orchestrated economical collapse and families who send their kids to get killed over oil and profits for the military industrial complex. I could add 50 more points and make a list if you like?
    5. To be honest, noone outside the US wants to see an american commander in chief "lead the world". "The world" do not want you playing world police or be the main influence on world globalizing. But I recon Ron Paul would be the one to make the changes noone else will but americans need, among them
    is to end the fed.
    test
  18. IKNOWALL

1. yup best country in the world
    4. who is everyone?
    5.what changes would Ron Paul make?
    test
  19. antilluminati

Haha, I have to laugh, what an ignorant fuck. Live in your little bubble of denial.
    test
  20. IKNOWALL

denial so basically you are not going to answer the questions :funny::funny::funny:. Yeah just sit back and watch Obama continue to run the world 4 more years baby.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.