Republican Debate on CNN.

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by TheProle, Oct 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheProle

TheProle Pls go, Milhouse.

I need someone to complain about this shit with.

Michelle Bachmann doesn't deserve to exist.

Mitt Romney and Ron Paul are the only non-religious nutcases up there.

Will update with bitching.
    test
  2. TheProle

Ron Paul going honey-glazed ham. Sonning Israel. I've been waiting for this moment forever.
    test
  3. TheProle

Ron Paul going bizarre on these dudes. He's the only sensible one up there. How can anyone be a social Republican?
    test
  4. Identity

Identity Shaq fears Yao!

Ron Paul is the best canidate but the press hates him. Bachmann is a bitch and deserves to watch her gay husband eat donkey cock. Newt Gingrich is a tool and nobody forgot about the scandals he had.

Republicans are ovious trying to make Obama a one term canidate as they convienently veto anything he tries to pass. What happened to this when Bush was in charge? Fucking faggots!
    test
  5. TheProle

^Precisely why a two-party system is troublesome as fuck. You only have two sides weighing in, so much as one side not liking it, and shit ain't being done.
    test
  6. Jizzurrection

Jizzurrection College Educated

What a bunch of intellectual pygmies. I predicted in 2008 that Romney would be the next nominee and that he will lose to Obama. Willing to stand by that at this point.

Romney clearly won the debate to me. Their ideas are all insane but Romney clearly is the best speaker/debater.
    test
  7. JerzisGod

JerzisGod Wavy Jones

wow r mod watches republican debates smh bad choice
    test
  8. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Dead @ Mitt Romney not being a religious nutcase. He's a mormon. 'Nuff said.

test
  9. TheProle

That comment was made specifically towards a question that was asked during the debate. Romney was the only one to say a candidate's religion shouldn't matter in an election. He probably just feels that way because he always has to be defensive about Mormonism, but he has the right idea. I don't think they got to Paul about it. Rick Perry is a dangerous man, and our country would be in the shitter if he got anywhere near the throne.
    test
  10. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

Yeah. Who wants people around who pay attention to all sides of the political spectrum so that they actually know what's going on? That's stupid.
    test
  11. JBCizzle

JBCizzle Fighting White Lightning

I think we can all go to KOTD events if some of these Republican nominees become President and we all move to Canada as a result.
    test
  12. MindTaker

MindTaker GFY

Yeah. Enjoy having the fuck sued out of you and risking jail time if you should ever call a gay person fagot.

test
  13. Mowhite

Mowhite New Member

with all the stuff you talk about race and things like that how can you say something so offensive and prejudice? I would think that you would be the first one to be accepting of other people.
    test
  14. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

dead at ron paul being the best candidate
    test
  15. Mowhite

Mowhite New Member

i don't agree with a lot of what ron paul says. but he is the only candidate that i believe won't change his policies due to special interest groups. he is always ron paul. everyone else changes their opinion on anything if it helps politically.

ron paul said he would cut off israel last night in a room full of hardcore republicans that are on israels dick hard. everyone else said "foreign aid has to stop,except for israel" he went full out.
    test
  16. lightskintwin

lightskintwin Black Militant Racist

Offensive and prejudice? He's a mormon. Do you know what mormon's actually believe???

Does it make you feel any better that I'm as equally "offensive and prejudice" with every other religious nutcase especially the conservative christian fundamentalist Republican that tries to evoke "intelligent design" into science, take away the rights of abortion from women, and refuse to allow gay people the legal recognition and benefits of a union or marriage.
    test
  17. IKNOWALL

I already told them twins and eyerate ron paul was going no where and yup IKONWALL right again
    test
  18. TheProle

Ok, then IKNOW. Which Republican candidate do you think is the 'best'? I'm not a Republican and I disagree with them, but the only one with any sense is Ron Paul, and that's not really debatable.
    test
  19. IKNOWALL

wtf how can ron paul make sense if he cant get votes? If people dont believe in the nut case then he doesnt make sense
    test
  20. IKNOWALL

this is who will win the election

[​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.