Repost: Diss to G'zus(u aint me...stop tryin to be)

Discussion in 'Cypher' started by Gsus, Dec 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gsus

Gsus aka Wordz bka G. Legit

Listen...

Warm-Up

U not even my clone and u tryin to be me...see you'll be "red" when my the revolver spin like cds...you'll suck until ya knees bleed and ya cheeks crease...
    Im ill but I cure the diseased wit ease..so if u think ya gun got the clap...I'll stick my finger in the barrel and cure that vd/
    Im Neo from the matrix, u Smith as an agent...cuz when I spit, you'll be wipin a tissue across ya face the way I say shit...dawg I aint nothin to play wit...Im what amazin grace is...tempt my wrath and I'll hate on everybody like a multiracial rascist/
    U cant see me, dukes Im not even a little blurry...I see u a lil scurry...thats why you'll get 8 like quads in a roller derby...my trigger finger got that itch like herpes...u be like dont hurt me...but u done violated like u was rockin a retired jersey/

Real shit

Watch this fag get "tagged and bagged"...like I just finished his autopsy...
    u might get a lil buzz tryin to be me...but it malfunction like wet robot bees...
    like a "punch-drunk" drummer, get "knocked off beat"...
    this thug commit a crime an toss the burner...Im like a fat kid wit cake, I dont "drop a piece"...
    see this snitch think he gangsta...its more like he makin a grand, the way this, "cop a g"...
    but my writtens like Yao Ming goaltending a penalty shot...the way they block a free...
    but we could text face to face on stage..and ya eyes would strain so bad, that ya sockets bleed/

Kid ya rap skills like limp dick...they'll never "rise to the occassion"...ya track to radio stations, is like "zombie djs"...you'll never get "live rotation"...you'll always be behind my bars, like life prisoners denied probation..this a "death sentence"...so u dead even if u survive the waitin...and ya bedroom could be the "X" on a bitch's treasure map...and it still wouldnt be a prize location/

From the content of my spits, you'll drop dead...like the grimreaper made a suprise visit
    or my punches'll leave u emotionally open...like I was fuckin a chick and my size did it...
    my rhymes gifted and Im gettin straight to the point like I was bein specific...
    see balla, my gunplay'll make u travel...but I aint talkin about u just movin ya pivot...
    see this beatin u gettin is senseless...
    like the headless horseman buying fitteds...
    cuz I aint gotta reason but I gotchu bleedin...the way I leave u diss-figured and ya shape-shifted/

Im finished wit this pretender....u shouldnt even have attempted to pretend I stole ya name when I was here first...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.