Renouncing the world no more.....

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

PT 2
    NO!!

You are not under the JUDGEMENT which was the condemnation of death. Ok,...so I would have to ask that now that you have partook of the free gift/GRACE, shall you continue in sin or must you start living a new way? Paul asks this same question in the next chapter.

Romans 6:1-7,12-18 What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin that GRACE may abound?

Paul's answer:

ELOHIM FORBID. How shall we, that are DEAD to sin, live any longer therein?

How can you, or anyone else that is dead to sin, live any longer in sin, which as we read, was the transgression of the law.

How can you come under Yahshua's blood and still not keep the sabbath?

...and STILL eat pig and other abominations?

....and STILL talk about "Jesus was born on Decemeber 25?......and STILL put a tree/idol up in your living room?

Let's continue this chapter

Know ye not that so many of us were baptized into Yahshua HaMashiach were baptized into his death?
    Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Messiah was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should WALK in the newness of life.
    For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, WE SHALL ALSO BE IN THE LIKENESS OF HIS RESURRECTION:

Knowing this, that our old man is CRUCIFIED with him, that the body of sin might be destroyed, that henceforth we should not serve sin...

That adulterous, lying, idolotrous, pig-eating, Sunday morning-keeping, etc., etc., man/woman is DEAD! If he is dead then you are henceforth not serving sin. No ifs, and, or buts about it!

For he that is dead is freed from sin....

...;Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.
    Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto Elohim, as those that alive from the dead, AND YOUR MEMBERS AS INSTRUMENTS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS UNTO ELOHIM.

This is something that YOU have to do! Bust that rhetoric that those holier-than-thou people be talking about saying, "The holy spirit keeps me walking in Elohim." Yea...I'm like, "Show that to me in the book!" But at anyrate, this letter of Paul's is FLOWING! Let's look at a portion of the letter Paul wrote to the Colossians who were newly delivered from sin and the pagan lifestyle of their people.

Colossians 2:6-16 As ye have therefore recieved Yahshua HaMashiach the Master, so walk ye in him:
    Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
    Beware lest any man spoil you through PHILOSOPHY and VAIN DECEIT, after the TRADITION OF MEN, after the RUDIMENTS OF THE WORLD, and not after Messiah.

Who were the philosophers in Paul's day? The Gentiles (Greeks and Romans) that's who. Their culture as them being the world rulers dictated what the traditions of men and the rudiments of the world were, just as present-day Christianity IS filled with traditions that came out of these Gentile idolatrous cultures.

For in HIM dwelleth ALL the fullness of the Elohim head bodily.

He's telling these Greeks, that not in Zeus, Apollo, Mithra, Easter (heh) and Diana does the Elohimhead exist, neither are they Elohims, but in the Elohim of Israel are these Greeks saved. Yes, this is a deep letter but it's very clear when you read it in context.

And ye are complete in him, which is the head of ALL

(ALL, absolutely ALL...including Nero, Caligula, and all the other Gentile rulers of the day.)

PRINCIPALITY AND POWER:...
    ...And YOU being dead in your SINS AND THE UNCIRCUMCISION OF YOUR FLESH, hath he quickened together with him, having FORGIVEN YOU ALL TRESPASSES;
    (GRACE!)
    Blotting out the ordinances that was AGAINST US, which was CONTRARY to us,

Which ordinance was against us and contrary to us? He just told you that he had forgiven you all trespass or else you would have been subject to that ordinance that was against us. Can you guess what that ordinance was?

and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;
    And having spoiled principalities and powers,he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.
    Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holy day, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath DAYS:

(Cuz they have been done away with?... NO-O-O! Because

Which are a shadow of things TO COME; but the body is of Messiah.

Paul is telling these newly-converted Greeks to not let any man, and especially people of their own race which were the rulers, philosophers, and idolators, to judge them because they have took hold of the covenant of the Elohim of Israel which includes all those things that they would be judged by. Now, let's look at the ordinance that was against us.

Hebrews 10:26-28

For if we sin wilfully after that we have recieved the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth NO MORE sacrifice for sins
    But a certain fearful looking for of JUDGEMENT and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.
    He that despised Moses' law DIED WITHOUT MERCY under two or three witnesses.

HERE is that law which was against us and contrary to us.

The JUDGEMENT laws.

We had to die and unless Yahshua was made a sacrifice for the world, the Gentiles which were idolators among other things, could have never ever became a part of the "commonwealth of Israel".

Finally, let's look at one more passage. This is when they brought an adulterer to Yahshua.

John 8:1-11

Yahshua went unto the mount of Olives
    And early in the morning he came again into the temple,and all the people came unto him;and he sat down and taught them.

And the scribes and the Pharisees brought unto him a woman taken in adultery; and when they had set her in the midst, They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, the very act.

Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
    This they said tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Yahshua stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
    So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

And again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

Keep in mind here that had that woman not committed adultery, she would not have at this point,been put UNDER THE LAW...she needs some GRACE real quick or she will die.

And they which heard it, being CONVICTED by their OWN conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.

Yahshua had just made intercession for this woman even before he BECAME the intercessor. Also note that had this woman given the option to sacrifice a bull or a goat as a JUDGEMENT for her sin, she would have happily done it. The sacrifices were not the ordinance that was contrary to us. Death was. {:eek:)

When Yahshua had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: GO, and SIN NO MORE.

Right there, Yahshua not only showed you which law was abolished, but he also showed you that you cannot continue in sin so that grace may abound. I'm sure that adulteress understood that perfectly! And...I hope you do too!

Grace & Peace in Yahshua

STOP. Go read, your understanding will be correct. You cannot build a scriptural doctrine of rebellion. It's not there. YOu worship a false way. Why don't you want to know your creator ? That's crazy man.
    test
  2. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

I think we have our own thread for this...
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

And anyways u missed the point.

point is if the laws are then written on our hearts and u have the spirit

by default u will not fullfill the works of the flesh

Or else u dont really have the spirit.

u dont fullfill the law by a matter of ur own ability

but thru his. if u spend ur life trying to fullfill the law by ur own ability
    u will fail everytime. so we do it thru his ability, and all praise be to him.

rather than u.

that is what u dont seem to get.

ud rather have some kind of award or be acknowledged
    by ur trying and failing. but trying isnt good enough.

so we rest in him, and his ability ro complete the work thru
    us, and then u will be successful in it.

that is what the bible is actually saying.
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

test
  5. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Payback if you keep derailing threads with garbage, you won't be posting here much longer.
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

Oh really. how bout u look into it a bit further before u start accusing me of derailing anything.

Derailing threads..smh
    test
  7. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Now that no one is responding to your threads except Alice, you're stooping to new levels to get attention. Attacking gays, muslims, etc.

And trying to lure others into arguing with you in threads like this one.
    test
  8. TheBigPayback

Um have u lost it?

Go back and read who began the thread derailment here.
    its obbvious he posted that to me in error. meaning he ment to post it in
    our thread. which i told him.

so u should go back and look before accusing me of anything.

then ill accept ur apology.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

buddhism never said renounce the world....

pretty sure Hindusm doesnt say renounce the world.....

so youre wrong on atleast 1 major religion and possibly 2
    test
  10. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

Siddhartha Gautama renounced the world because it's an illusion

In hinduism if ur born a lower caste The fourth aim is liberation (moksa), the aim of those who renounce the world (nivritti
    test
  11. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

Thank you. About time someone with some authority put that fool in his place.
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

when you said renounced i pictured assholes telling people the world sucks and they should get the hell off it

sorry bout the confusion

also he still accepted the world, he just had a path to enlightenment, and along the path he saw all the illusions we create for ourselves.... he renounced the illusions, but not necessarily the world
    test
  13. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

Everytime I see you post its about payback. dick ride much?
    test
  14. NightmareEx

NightmareEx The Beast

First of all, who the fuck are you?

And do you know what words mean? You should step your reading comprehension up. And if you're gonna be a creepy nobody and stalk my posts you should at least do so effectively. I respond to Payback's stupidity with "Damn you're stupid, Payback" 1 post out of 100. If you were anybody worth talking to you would know that.

Also, who the fuck are you? Fuck outta here faggot.
    test
  15. SpillnMoney

SpillnMoney Member

Im around, but it seems to me you're like the guy that yells nigger in a room full of white people.

or the guy that stands in the back when people are arguing going "yeah"

I recall you doing that before with him. Sorry if that happens to be the only other time I've seen your name.
    test
  16. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

agreed.

and to think that fucking nut was a mod here.

i remember he used to close any thread that would question his belief system, a fickle one at that.

:numaan:
    test
  17. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

fuck are you talking about?

pretty sure this is another payback alias, fucking sad cunt.

test
  18. TheBigPayback

Find one. ONE. or just shut up. u talk mad shit but my names in ur mouth more
    than cavities u childish twerp.

U cant even keep a promise to your SELF.
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

Only threads of yours i closed were threads of u being a little bitch. whining.

crying about irrelevent shit. everyone knows u have no backbone, halibut ass nikka.

See now im not a mod so now i dont gotta act like i like ur punk ass.

keep me out ur dreams.
    test
  20. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

it says ignored member has posted.

it can either be alice talking ridicilous shit about islam or payback crying again.

if i had to put money on it, it'd be the latter, because that's what bigpayback does, tissue for your issues mate?

test