Renouncing the world no more.....

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by lyricalpriest, Jun 17, 2013.

1. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

We are not the ones who renounce the world. All the religions have been teaching: renounce the world. I teach you: transform the world.
    test
  2. AliceHouse

AliceHouse The House Always Wins

test
  3. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

test
  4. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Lp loses again. original thought much?
    test
  5. AliceHouse

I just don't understand. I'm not renouncing the world... that's where I keep all my stuff.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

LP I'm just giving you a hard time man...don't mind me brah...Im starting to feel like an ass. I'll mind my own buisness from here on out.
    test
  7. TheBigPayback

Lp needs a good swift kick in the ass..hes all over the place lately
    test
  8. lyricalpriest

Obviously im not embarassed if I keep doin it

Too make a point actually.. To transform your view

Lets see if any of u are adept to notice
    test
  9. Coup d'état

Fair enough priest...

A question for you. Do you honestly think any man on this earth or any group or collaborative effort can set us back in an honest and clean world ? Do we have that in our power/ability to transform, despite our nature displayed collectively since the 'dawn of time' ? Why has this transformation never succeeded ? Why is the inverse true, suffering, greed, deceit, craftiness and wickedness by our leaders and task masters ?

The quote you picked does sound fresh and catchy...even tempting to the 'psychology'. But for me, I know it's just verbiage for the plans of the spiritual wicked in high places. The only transformation man has in his power alone, out side the Father, is sure destruction. Right now at this point in time, Satan leads the kingdoms of earth...we will not get a chance. YAHSHUA is the KING.

Rejoice for the Kingdom of heaven is at hand...

Here is a very fitting scripture, speaking of the Master (Messiah) and his second coming

Psalms 2: 1-7

Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2 The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against YAHUWAH, and against his anointed, saying,

3 Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4 He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: The Master shall have them in derision.

5 Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6 Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. (Yahshua is KING and coming)

7 I will declare the decree: YAHUWAH hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. (this happened already)

8 Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9 Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10 Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11 Serve YAHWUAH with fear, and rejoice with trembling.
    test
  10. AliceHouse

Are you asking is it possible for a human to create a perfect world?
    test
  11. lyricalpriest

Coup those words have always been striking and persauding too me, but its just I dnt want to be enslaved for eternity..

Bowing to any king. I want to be liberated.

Free from desire, suffering, loss.. Rules

Ill be damned
    test
  12. lyricalpriest

Transforming the world may include peace n harmony on earth

By makin positive impacts on others lives.
    test
  13. Coup d'état

never considered that angle...I was more taking a macro approach. True true. Be the salt be the light man
    test
  14. AliceHouse

Or technology.

But it depends on your end goal. I imagine a world of synthetic food stuffs with virtual reality being a mainstay where we all exist in fantasy worlds, and in real life we're all locked away in row after row closet sized containers. A life where the pleasure centers of our brains are constantly being tickled, and none of us struggle.
    test
  15. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

says the guy who can't even quote his own scripture properly.

when's the last time you posted your OWN view on things you fucktard.

:numaan:
    test
  16. x calibur

x calibur

this refers to the movement of withdrawal-and-return.
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

must be the chemo talking.
    test
  18. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

yay, a cancer joke.

so forgiving of you mate, must be your christian nature.

:numaan:
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

Im considering all angles for cause of ur latest retardation.
    test
  20. Coup d'état

@payback please read this with comprehension.

I see you failed to show diligence to learn and have not studied the lesson on the Galatians. Here is BIBLICAL understanding...

Written by a Hebrew Brother

Here is an amazingly simple teaching in the Bible that is rarely taught. Please read this brother and be edified.

It is concerning the law that was done away with through Yahshua's sacrifice. Here is also the true teaching which pertains to GRACE.

Hebrews 7:12-14 For the priesthood being changed, there is made of necessity a change also of the law.

This 7th chapter of Hebrews pertain to Yahshua becoming the High Priest through him becoming the sacrifice, fulfilling what was prophecied of him as laid out in

Yahshua: The Lamb of Elohim.

For he of whom these things are spoken pertaineth to another tribe, of which no man gave attendence at the altar.
    For it is evident that our Master sprang out of Juda; of which tribe Moses spake nothing concerning priesthood.

Yahshua came out of the tribe of Judah not out of the priest tribe of Levi.

Psalms 110 prophecied of this. But with the change of the priesthood also came a change of the laws which pertained to the Levitical priesthood. To put it plain, there were two set of laws in the Old Testament. The one set are the commandments of Elohim and the other set is the laws that you was placed under (the JUDGEMENTS) for breaking the aforementioned commandments. Let's read the BIBLICAL definition of what sin is.

1 John 3:4-5 Whosoever committeth sin, transgresseth ALSO the LAW:

(WHY?)

for SIN IS the TRANSGRESSION of the LAW.
    And ye know that he was manifested to TAKE AWAY our sins; and in him is no sin.

We see here that sin means "transgression of the law". Any act that is contrary to Yahuwah's commandments is sin. Yahshua came to take away our sin because all men have sinned, and unless you become justified by the blood of Messiah, you are still in your sins and you are subject to the judgements of those sins.

Now in the Old Testament, there was various judgements for various sins that the Levitical priesthood presided over. When you transgressed a sin not unto death, then you had to offer up sin offerings through the Levitical priesthood. But a transgression that was a part of the 10 commandments usually meant that the sinner had to die...without mercy/GRACE.

In Exodus 20 We see the Ten Commandments. But let's read the very next chapter

Exodus 21:1,12,17,24

NOW, these are the JUDGEMENTS which thou shalt set before them...
    ...He that smiteth a man, so that he die, shall be surely put to DEATH.
    ...And he that CURSETH his father, or his mother, shall be surely put to death...
    ...Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot,

Here, we see just a portion of that second set of laws called the JUDGEMENTS. In the book of Leviticus you can read about the sins which required sin offerings/sacrifices. All of these JUDGEMENTS were what Yahshua's sacrifice delivered us from giving us GRACE.

Romans 6:12-16 Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lust thereof.
    Neither yield your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto Elohim, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto Elohim.

Paul is saying something here that goes completely UNNOTICED. He said to not let sin reign in your body and to yield it unto Elohim as instruments of RIGHTEOUSNESS. You can't be an instrument of righteousness if you're not keeping the commandments of Yahuwah.

For sin shall not have dominion over you: for you are NOT UNDER THE LAW, BUT UNDER GRACE.

Paul is saying here that you are NOT under the death sentence that came from Adam. We will read about that later. We have received GRACE from the JUDGEMENTS that we were under according to the Old Covenant.

SIMPLE!

Now here's the thing. People misconstrue this to mean that we don't have to keep the commandments. No! You are NOT delivered from the laws of Yahuwah. You were delivered from the laws/JUDGEMENTS you were under for BREAKING those laws. Look at what Paul says in the next verse.

What then? shall we sin, because we are not UNDER the law, but under grace? Elohim forbid.

A prisoner receives parole from prison which is grace, NOT because he earned it, but because he had a powerful attorney/intercessor that delivered him from UNDER THE LAW. This prisoner sinned and he should have faced the JUDGEMENT but he was delivered. Upon his release, he asks his lawyer, shall I go back and commit the crime again now that I'm not under the law but under grace? The intercessor says, "Elohim forbid!!"
    Think about it

Know ye not that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey; his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death,or of obedience unto righteousness?

Well???...

...Don't you know that?

Whatever actions you take whether you acknowledge it or not...if you keep Yah's commandments you are Yah's servant fulfilling the first AND greatest commandment. But if you follow after the rudiments of this world and the traditions of men, then you are a servant of ANOTHER Elohim. Yep... Satan himself,...regardless of who name you call upon.

But Elohim be thanked, that YE WERE SERVANTS of sin, but ye have OBEYED FROM THE HEART that form of doctrine which was delivered you.

Being then MADE FREE FROM SIN; YE BECAME THE SERVANTS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

And it don't stop...

Galatians 3:10-13,19-24 For as many as are under the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is everyone that continueth NOT in the things which are written in the book of law to do them.
    But that no man is justified by the law in the sight of Elohim.

Why is no man justified in the sight of Elohim?

Because we have all sinned that's why. No matter how much you keep the commandments you still have to be justified from the sins that you had commited in the past. For ALL have sinned.

it is evident: for, The just shall live by faith...

...Messiah hath redeemed us from the CURSE OF THE LAW, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is everyone that hangeth on a tree:

Hanging was also a judgement that was a penalty for sin. Yahshua was penalized for OUR sins.

Wherefore then serveth the law? It was ADDED because of transgressions...

In the next passage we shall see that sin can't be imputed if there is no law. So with that being the case, there was another set of laws as we saw above which was added because of transgressions. And these laws were none other than the JUDGEMENT laws. We were under these judgements which were our schoolmaster until Messiah came. Now, apply what you have learned to this next passage and watch how Paul's words flow.

Romans 5:18-21 Therefore as by the offence of one JUDGEMENT came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the FREE GIFT came upon all men unto justification of life.
    For as by one man's disobedience many were MADE SINNERS, so by the OBEDIENCE of one shall many be made righteous.

That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might GRACE reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Yahshua HaMashiach our Master.

Now theologians/pastors/laymen read this passage and think that Messiah's death, which was a FREE GIFT/GRACE, means that we are not under the commandments.
    test