Remember yall asked me why i didnt fuck with the Introspectrum forum??? here's why...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

death toll tops 120,000
    test
  2. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

most likely because i've typed nothing ignorant, i just disagree with you.
    test
  3. Rakuseki

Rakuseki The Disgruntled Negro

Because quite frankly, the operation in Iraq is more important to the United States than the tsunami thing. Unless you're saying that we should abandon Iraq completely and pour all our resources into humanitarian aid to those 9 countries. The only difference is - we have a vested interest in Iraq. Spending the kind of money we spent in Iraq on this situation nets us nothing appreciable in return.

Good job in diciphering the context of my statement with the other arguments I've made. My statement was directed at the fact that you bitch that the U.S. government isn't paying enough, but you and others like you don't seem to be breaking your own pockets in private donations trying to help these people out.

There is no relativity here. 10 dollars is always more than 5 dollars. It's simple math. Now if you intended to say that 10 dollars doesn't mean shit to Bill Gates but 5 dollars means a lot to the bum, then you should've said it. But it still doesn't change the fact that Bill Gates giving 10 dollars is still giving more than the bum.
    test
  4. Strange1

Strange1 the northern touch

I'm proud to be Canadian lol.... that will be all....
    test
  5. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

everybody=sonned

SHUT THE FUCK UP, MUHFUCKAS, they r souls , i hope bush gives everythin he can
    test
  6. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

question: what does indonesia have to do with the well being of the united states?

question 2: what does the war in iraq have to do with the well being of the united states?

please make valid comparisons next time.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.