Remember yall asked me why i didnt fuck with the Introspectrum forum??? here's why...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haze

Haze I hear the streets

i think an interesting fact is that US gives the least amount of foreign aid as any G-8 country or any 30 other countries for that matter . .
    test
  2. ConstantFlows

ConstantFlows New Member

the ignorance in this thread makes me cry

[game]

fuck every thing said in this thread, answer this

if you got 200 bucks

and u see some1 who got hit by a bus, u go help him, take him to the hospital, and the hospital bill is 100 bucks, and he is too poor to afford it, as a human being would u help him?
    test
  3. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

Yes.
    test
  4. DeeNoyd

DeeNoyd Dont forget dat name

Man ppl in hear act like as if THEY had to pay 32millions outta their own pocket. 32mil is alot yea ... but not if you have to take care of a whole country and thousands of ppl.
    Every country has poor regions, but did the USA goverment took care of em 5years ago?? i dont thinkg so. Then why complain about it when it comes to donatin money? Did ppl speak on the ghettos when it came to the war and the money they spent for it??? ... But if you look at the countrys which were destroyed by the tsunamis. They need money to take care of the dead bodys, i dont know if u have seen the pictures. They have to take care of disease which might break out.
    Ppl who are injured need medical treatmeant. They need food/water, clothes, places to stay at etc. etc.
    All the buildings, cars, streets and what not which were destroyd gotta be taken care of.
    I dont wanna argue about the amount of money countrys are paying, i just dont understand the ignorance in here.
    Some pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  5. Kil'Jaed

Kil'Jaed Newportz

Yeah, we did...
    test
  6. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

i agree with helping the countries.. i see no reason not to, if my neighbor is down i will lend my hand even if that hand wont be returned later... too humble of a person.
    test
  7. Rakuseki

Rakuseki The Disgruntled Negro

Uhh...let's see, I'll figure 120-150 thousand people will end up biting it as a result of this tsunami. Saddam Hussein has killed over half a million people. Even by the criteria you just put up, going into Iraq was the more humanitarian decision.

And you act as if the United States is going to give 1 billion dollars - period when you know that's not the case.

Based on what? Maybe as a percentage of our GDP, but our GDP is astronomically larger, so half of a percent is equal to everyone else's five.
    test
  8. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

some of yall use the dumbest fuckin logic ever

besides the fact that a fuckin human is a human.......

to say that we shouldnt give these people money because we have people here starving makes absolutely no fuckin sense

if we didnt give the tsunami victims money, u think the money we would have given them is going to go to the poor over here in the US?

some of u conservatives are so stupid

ur quick to be against giving money to these victims

and at the same time, in any other discussion yall say that the poor over here shouldnt get hand outs

if thats the case, what the fuck are you supporting?

point is, no matter what

there will be poor people in every country, there will be starving people in every country

the money that we have allotted for international aid, will go somewhere

its not like the US has one big pot of money in a big ass scrooge mcduck money bin, scooping buckets out from one source

the money is divided, budgets are set

and the allotted amount of money for international assistance will go to international assistance

yall need to just shut the fuck up

i guarantee if ur hideous ass moms were over there yall wouldnt be saying shit

fuckin selfish hypocritical pricks
    test
  9. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

thats exactly his point, you dunce

bill gates giving $10 to a cancer victim is NOT more than a homeless man giving $5

and the whole iraq war/ tsunami comparison is fuckin bullshit

because anybody who still believes that going into Iraq is saving human lives is a complete unadulterated moron

considering the fact that since the war began we have killed an estimated 100,000 civilians
    test
  10. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

you people are dumb as fuck

a man shouldnt donate any money to the charity ever if his son didnt get money for lunch a day last week

thats what yall are saying, and it makes each one of you imbeciles
    test
  11. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

exactly that was my reply in the first page Nim^^^

this is a human soul we talkin about, stop bein such dumbasses, its a life, a life thats is someone's dad or grandfather or son or uncle, or someonje's mom or grandma or daughter or aunt, you are idiots 2 say oh keep the money here keep it here and commin in and debatin in such a dumb logic, fuck outta here
    test
  12. DeeNoyd

DeeNoyd Dont forget dat name

´thats the point ... seems like whenever something happens outside of the usa ppl start to think about themselv and their "neighbours"
    But when everything is cool, would you help?? I dont think so, either you wont see it cuz is something everybody knows about and nobody wants to talk about or its everyday shit and you get used to and dont even think about helping

Just something i was wondering, how many news programs tell the ppl to donate money?
    test
  13. Rakuseki

Oh, c'mon, Mesk. You expect these people to actually put their money where their mouth is? Be for real. No, they want someone else to put up their own cash.
    test
  14. Rakuseki

Uhh...yeah it is. 10 is more than 5 you idiot.

You tell that to all the people found in the mass graves in Iraq. Don't give me that bullshit, Nimrod. The only moron here is you for somehow insisting that your point of view is always right (which is why you always make statements like this).
    test
  15. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

nimrod, if YOU want to give money go ahead. the problem with the US giving money is it drags everyone else into it, including those who don't give a fuck.

it's a natural disaster, it killed 100,000 people in the world 3rd most populated country. you can't prevent these things, mother nature does not accept bribes.

europe had 1/3 of its population killed by the black plauge and received no help, and apparently they're doing fine.

the only thing donating helps is keeping them dependant.
    test
  16. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

quote from nbc news......

"the united states is spending on this effort what the pentagon spends every 4 hours in Iraq"
    test
  17. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

somebody else?

are you that fuckin dumb?

u actin like bush is paying out of his fuckin pockets

WE ARE paying for this u slow fuck

lol@ someone else
    test
  18. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

ill rich, ur blatant ignorance doesnt even deserve any more responses
    test
  19. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

ok, sorry for expecting you to be able to decipher such a complex matter of relativity
    test
  20. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

Jet Li is the fucking GOAT
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.