Remember yall asked me why i didnt fuck with the Introspectrum forum??? here's why...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dream shatterer

dream shatterer break your face

stash

he said he agrees with us providing aid you fucking moron...who wants the phillipines money?....what the hell are you ranting about
    test
  2. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

Garcia what do u mean at what cost, there is no cost, there givin money which they probably stole from iraq's fuel or some shit and keepin people alive, i dont think aythin can be rated more then a human's soul, and as for the ghetto's yes ur right, america SHOULD help'em, but its not, deal with it, others shouldnt suffer cuz of that...
    test
  3. Kil'Jaed

Kil'Jaed Newportz

Regardless of what any of you 'Logged On' humanitarians say, I agree w/ this more then anything..

I've also heard 'rumor'.........lemme say rumor, one more time...that we might send a military task force down there to help out also... To any civilian this sounds like a great thing to do... but they can tell that to the families of the same soldiers who had been gone for a year in Iraq..

It's great that we helped out...but it get's old knowing we're helping others out so much and shit on our own at the same time...
    test
  4. Synopsis

Synopsis New Member

its a little ironic though, that we can find 87 Billion for WAR, but maybe 1 Billion to save lives.
    test
  5. Rakuseki

Rakuseki The Disgruntled Negro

It's not ironic at all. You gotta realize that figure that people yell about is simply direct aid. The amount of monetary value of all the food aid (which is in the tens of billions), logistical support (cargo aircraft at the expense of our military), and military support far exceeds everyone else in the world by an astronimical figure.
    test
  6. David Cadence

David Cadence wake me up be4 you go go!

what i think is silly is that AMerica is ONLY giving 35 Million and people are getting up in arms...

that's the salary for Jim Carrey and Denzel Washington for ONE MOVIE!

this will affect american taxpayers exactly 10 CENTS EACH!

people are selfish.
    test
  7. Kil'Jaed

Kil'Jaed Newportz

Yeah, everyone's always so quick to donate their Mouth to the cause..It'd never go further then that
    test
  8. Kil'Jaed

Kil'Jaed Newportz

Yeah, 35 million, food, military support, etc. etc...

what the hell are we thinking?
    test
  9. Synopsis

Synopsis New Member

yes it is ironic. look, 87 billion to get rid of a dictactor who was killing a few hundred people. but 1 billion to help all these countries where 80,000 people have died, and more will die without aid. its ironic because war is more important in this situation. im not talking about the total aid the US gives. im just talking about this specific situation.
    test
  10. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

exactly....people like them don't deserve to breathe.....and i mean the people posting that nonsense.....
    test
  11. OurSin

OurSin lol @ equality

You people still haven't realized that Saddam was just a scape goat??? the war had nothing at all to do with him...or his wmd's......

all it was was a failed attempt at Deterance because america groups all arabs as terrorists......and a means to capatilize oil resources and land over China.....
    test
  12. Synopsis

Synopsis New Member

you talking to me?? im just repeating the reason given by the united states government. i didn't say i believed it.
    test
  13. twelvetwentysix

twelvetwentysix New Member

I do agree to an extent. I mean w / already promised 32 million dollers and every news channel I turn on is bitching and complaining about how we are not donating enough , the fuck is up with that?

I mean I do not feel like motherfuckers need to kiss our ass's cause thats not what helping someone is about but dam dont str8 hate on us either.
    test
  14. LaWlEssMc

LaWlEssMc ......

i think their complaining because the costs are way up in the billions, 32 million, relativley, is a smal amount to donate for a country SO rich.
    test
  15. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

So you mean to tell me that if someone gave you 35 million free of charge you would be like that's not enough? We help out more then any other country in the WORLD, yet we get critisized the most. And to all the people saying how are you contributing, if you have a job, the taxes that get taken out of your check pays for shit like this!!
    test
  16. Kil'Jaed

Kil'Jaed Newportz

Yes, but all the other support we send is what will make the difference..I understand costs can never really be made-up w/ the small ammounts of money being sent...

But do people really expect America just to take initiative to re-build every country that got destroyed???

a bit much to ask

Edited to let ya know that this post isn't directed at you, Lawless..more of a sum-up
    test
  17. Synopsis

Synopsis New Member

naw, but america will rebuild a country IT destroyed lol. Forget one destroyed by a tsunami. we had nuffin to do wit dat.
    test
  18. BTruth

BTruth Guest

Can someone link me to pictures and/or videos?

This is horrible.
    test
  19. Offbeat

Offbeat New Member

do you know how many deaths in the US are contributed to starvation per year?
    test
  20. Meta_Mayne

Meta_Mayne Sup my Niger?

Like the Green Goblin said in spider man: You can help em, save em... but in the end they all will eventually hate you.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.