Remember yall asked me why i didnt fuck with the Introspectrum forum??? here's why...

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Dec 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

cause they are all a bunch of derelict inhumane snobs

this is in response to us giving money to the nations in need of it after the tsunamis........

messed up thing is that some of yall here probably agree too
    test
  2. Phantom

Phantom T'is I, Ray Ocean

a lot of the points made, not from the introspectrum, but from people period, is that no matter what we as America give not just for this but for seeminly anything, especially AIDS is that no matter what we give its not enough.

the UN consistently tries to say America doesnt give enough when we always give more than any other nation.

this is a unique situation but of course wont escape the critiscism.

America could give a Billion and it wouldnt be enough to some.
    test
  3. Tequila Kinte

Tequila Kinte New Member

How much have you given?
    test
  4. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

well, thats not the point, nobody is saying whether we give too little or what, these people are saying we should give zero

and addressing ur point, even though i dont agree with it, the criticism isnt that farfetched because out of all "first world" countries, we give the least percentage of our national gross
    test
  5. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

every 2 weeks i pay for it
    test
  6. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

we are the richest country in the fuckin world, we dont need money
    test
  7. Rakuseki

Rakuseki The Disgruntled Negro

So? And that miniscule percentage is still more than all other countries combined. That's not even counting all the food aid we give, the work our armed forces does, the logistical operations we do for everyone else.
    test
  8. Nick Name™

Nick Name™ SERTIFYDE WORLDWIDE

i never said should give zero, i was glad the bush admin gave "at least something"..in other words,,probably could/shouldve given more...
    get your shit straight dont quote me as if i was with that group that doesnt give a fuck,,thanks
    test
  9. Nick Name™

oh and yall watchin cnn right now?
    jet li was on at the Maldives islands and injured his ankle saving his daughter..
    and if you look on a map, its these really tiny islands between Sumatra islands and Samalia, right in the path of destruciton..
    these videos of the water hitting everything are Intense..edit..ive gotta choose my words more carefully i have to admit..
    test
  10. Rakuseki

Amazing isn't exactly the word I'd choose for it.
    test
  11. Nick Name™

^you were right..i edited ..

test
  12. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

apparently the phrase "i dont agree it" didnt register in ur skull
    test
  13. Rakuseki

Nah, it registered, it's you who didn't read what I said. My response wasn't to the fact that you didn't agree with it, it was to the statement that the criticism isn't 'too farfetched'. Stop trying to look for some opportunity to 'son' me, because it just won't happen no matter how hard you try. If you were able to comprehend the English language worth a damn, you wouldn't have come back with that bullshit.
    test
  14. Worm Plasma

Worm Plasma Registered Abuser

those are nothing compared to quotes from a christian discussion board...

ignorant people should be tortured...

quote:
    "This little fact is so cool to me....the western coast must have lost 200 feet for the middle of the island to be moved over by 100 feet...or is it that the island actually moved that much??? Wow! God is so good, and all those people should be flat on their faces that they are still alive after a miracle like this!!!..."

quote:
    "Tsunami Disaster- food for thought?
    I do not want this post to be taken the wrong way, but let us be honest.... In general this region that was hit was 80-90% buddist or muslim. Do you think this worst natural disaster ever is a coincidence?
    In my humble opinion, the reason why places like this have so many natural disasters is there are not enough Christiansd there. Either satan or God is allowing these things to happen- ever notice this? Africa is another example- most are into witchcraft and or buddism,etc.. coincidence? I say no...."

quote:
    "I'm just wondering if this is a judgement - Indonesia has the largest Muslim population in the world."

these people make me sick...
    test
  15. DeeNoyd

DeeNoyd Dont forget dat name

^lol what about all the hurricanes that hit the us?? They dont make too much damage cuz the ppl know about them coming through the forecast and they leave the place. There were no forecasts people didnt even know that it was coming. And you cant compare the buildings in the usa with those over there. And i know that those tsunamis were way bigger, just tryin to say that those statements are ridiculous.
    test
  16. its meta4

its meta4 v-bucket

yea we do... have u seen the war deficit
    test
  17. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

I find it laughable that we are always there to give aid to every destitute ridden, calamity stricken country but we get absolutely no support in our foreign policy

We fund Nato and the UN and get no love

constantly condemmed by this country and that country

Countries line up take the handout then turn aruond and spit in our face

I beleive we do the right thing by taking the higher road and providing aid

but I do not think the responsibility of the globe sits on our shoulders

why should we give more? what about britain, most of the tourists are from there..

what about Australia and Asia, they are more closely connected with that area, why aren't yall screaming at the large countries on those continents to send more aid..
    test
  18. dream shatterer

dream shatterer break your face

test
  19. Stash

Stash R.I.P Point Game

^^^ u and him are stupider then each other, when it comes 2 humanity and life or death u set aside ur "smart act" and just help other ppl..this are souls we talkin about...and u come in here and talk bullshit about how we dont get help bla bla bla...maybe its cuz America is the richest country and it has everythin and philipine doesnt have shit...jeez u dumbasses
    test
  20. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

^^at what cost?

Why arent we so adamant about the poverty in our own country?Have you been to the hood recently, doubt it..

shit, have you been to the Appalachians? we got people living in tents there..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.