Remember that topic i made about a certain faggot ruining hhc...

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by Im Technical, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Either hes made another 10 accounts or a bunch of faggots who clearly have no interest in hip hop have got involved in hhc. Dope contributors who dont even make particularity strong comments are catching negs left right and centre from these drake/lil wayne/kanye stans. Shits getting ridiculous, even the mild mannered posters are getting dragged into this retardation.

You cant even give respect to top 10 doa artists without catching hate from these faggots. None of us have a problem with people listening to whatever they like. However we do have a problem with people like drake or kanye(whoever else is hot that year) getting compared to any good rapper ever. Even lil wayne etc would rap circles around these bums you lot dickride. Ive seen nas, pac and biggie all called wack this week but no one even remotely in the know about hip hop would hate on that as a your top 3 goats...preferring drake to nas AS A RAPPER is straight up retarded. No debating. Im going to break this shit into a couple of bullet points as you guys clearly like your shit spoon fed to you in the simplest possible way:

*Drake is wack, hes not above average in any aspect of his rapping ability and no matter how much you flood threads with hate for proper rappers none of us will ever respect drakes ability as an mc until he makes a hip hop album and steps his bars upto the levels you think hes at. No one gives a shit if drake has 1 track with black milk or elzhi or whoever the fuck it is.

*Being a man has nothing to do with committing crime or being from a a rough upbringing etc. We dont dislike these faggot rappers because they dont have any charges, its because they are feminine in every aspect of thier life including thier below average rapping.

*If you dont like drake/whichever feminine rapper is popular it doesnt mean you dont get pussy. It just means you dont like music which is produced specifically for teenage girls that spits in the face of hip hop.

*Niether drake or kanye are top 100 rappers. I could probably add another 0 at the end there.

*We dont care that drake, kanye, wayne etc will have a legacy and be remembered, they will be remembered for being the wack sell outs they are.

*Learn the difference between hip hop and rap music. Drake makes a rap/rnb mix. I dont even know what the fuck kanyes making anymore. Its not hip hop though.

If i joined a metal forum talking about green day is the greastest metal band ever i would get banned for being a troll/a worthless poster and rightfully so. If the mods dont want to resort to bans etc then it would be great if they could make a subforum called Mainstream Rap or something similar so people can make topics about drake or discuss beyonce and jay's diet etc and not flood a hip hop forum with his crap. Keep that trash out of hhc.

Shoutout to the various good posters.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  2. DemiGod

DemiGod Peef Rimgar

This will not end well.
    • +Rep +Rep x 5
    test
  3. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

I ain't mad at it at all. The board NEEDS negative energy & confliction to keep living.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

"You been on my dick nigga, you love my style nigga"...

Bwahahaha

2 spots in your sig, 2nd thread just for me.

I am humbled.

You. Piece. Of. Retarded. Shit.

I doubt you'll understand what I'm saying but here goes...

What you're seeing is your delusions about the world and music being passed by reality. In the real world, music fans understand that you cant construct artificial barriers to a completely subjective thing such as music. There is no "authority" on what is and isn't *real* hip hop (whatever the FUCK that means), and even if there was it sure as fuck wouldn't be you.

What's your credentials? Can you spit? You make beats? I've enjoyed doing both in my life at different points. You're no more qualified to say what is and isn't what. You are ONLY qualified to say what you do and don't like.

You know what else you can't do, despite your best efforts? Silence dissension. For someone so sure of what he's saying, you want to either separate or get rid of the people who don't agree with you. Goes to show you're not very confident in your opinion or your ability to articulate it.

So you cling to this "we" shit. Who is "we", nigga? You and that walking stereotype MelMan? Literally the only nigga to co-sign most of your faggoty ways. You need to get my dick out your mouth, and stop being a pretentious bitch. Stop acting like you have any sway or right for things to go your way. Stop acting like your opinions should be taken as fact even though you can't clearly make any of your points.

Stop acting like an 8 year old girl.

Start acting like a rotten corpse.

/thread
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. Im Technical

Your proud that you made my sig because you said 2 of the most retarded things ive ever read?

So i can only say what i do and dont like but all you faggots can say biggie or nas etc is wack like its a fact and then try and prove it by posting bars or talking about sales lmfao? Im just letting you know no one cares so can you please stop trying to convince us people like drake are dope, if we get the urge to cry about our ex gf's we can find drakes music ourselves.

I wish these clowns could just be happy listening to what they listen to without being so offended that its horrible rap music.

People like you are directly killing hip hop.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  6. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

You absolutely are, I agree.

First of all...it's YOU'RE, a contraction of YOU and ARE together. "Your" is possessive. Pass 1st grade English before trying to say anything to me.

And yes, the fact that you take issue with perfectly valid quotes (and accurate as well) so badly that you have them in your signature...you're such a fuckin clown son.

You can't even read, digest and understand what I'm saying. The problem here is not, and never will be Drake, the problem here is the way you think is wrong and stupid and immature.

Just because hip hop is not boom bap with niggas sayin "word to mother, son" every other line doesn't mean it's NOT hip hop or is somehow killing it. You're a moron. Hip hop is just different because the time in which we live is different.

Maino himself said New York was a different place in the late 80's, VERY different. For these young rappers to spit like emcees from the 80's and early 90's would be pretentious as fuck (not like you understand what the word pretentious even means despite me using it to describe you constantly).

You can NEVER validate what you're saying because you're just trying to get your shitty opinion passed off as fact. I am constantly validated because I show the flaws in your thinking (see, your as in possessive you braindead faggot).

You waterhead bitch, you're trying to play checkers with a chessmaster. Take the L and keep it movin. Hop off my dick before not an ounce of respect is left for you by anyone.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  7. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

[​IMG]
    • +Rep +Rep x 6
    test
  8. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

Who really cares about rep on a message board?

Eso negged me for saying some shit about drake. Up until now I don't think it's ever been brought up. Who fuckin cares?
    test
  9. Im Technical

Didnt read.

Stop praising drake.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  10. Im Technical

Its not about the rep, its about how pathetic the people are who giving it out. They have no interest in discussing hip hop, they only want to talk about drake and to try and cause conflict over it. Its really boring and clearly takes away from the rest of the board.

Also mak needs to catch a ban quickly tbh.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  11. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

That's your problem. You're not interested in reading, or the truth, or being honest or anything like that.

You're a liar, and a stain on humanity and you need to go die. YOU are the shittiest music "fan" ever.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. Im Technical

Lmao your so mad that no one respects drake.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  13. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

the one about biggie is just stupid, and hopefully trolling.

but his second quote about preference of lupe, kendrick? not so much.

that's what it is, it's a preference, not everybody will like the same thing you do.

:numaan:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  14. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

stop catching feelings over one neg rep nigga.

fucking get over it ya cunt.

test
  15. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

You quote the wrong post?
    test
  16. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

no, i was just being a sarcastic prick about the situation.

thought it'd be overlooked like 98% of my posts, but i guess not.

• +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  17. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

Reading and understanding aren't your strong suits, I see. Looks like we're done here, clearly I've made you look like a complete moron again. Thanks for that.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  18. Esoteriq

Esoteriq Worst Behavior

The one about Big was not only not trolling, but was also serious, and is also TRUE.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  19. Im Technical

You literally make yourself look ridiculous every time you post, its made worse due to the fact that you think your really smart and dropping knowledge on people lol.

Theres quite a large number of reasons why your opinion is worthless.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  20. Im Technical

Theres a difference between preferences and being an asshole for the sake of being an asshole. Those werent just statements on who he prefers, he was saying all the older people were over rated and wack.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.