religulous decoded

Discussion in 'Open Mic' started by Krooked*k, May 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krooked*k

Krooked*k That's Krook to you

So u wanna make the appeal "God is not real" and if you say it with ur mouth its in your heart the way u feel. So lets get to the bottom try an uproot the start. Maybe mom on pops was the problem lets focus on that part. The way i see it its to obvious for it not to be true u know, that this the only planet with an tmosphere that appears blue? U kno without the moon wed shoot out back into orbit and the sun 1 degree hotter it would be hot enough to scorch us. How dare u compare urself with Gods powers' he spoke life into being you can hardly get in the shower. Why focus on whts seen, the physical world is temporay, but the very being of wat is hidden is everlasting. whats unseen has been is and will be forever. God is the glue that holds lifes very fabric together. to me your own logic only agree with science rather but they cant even prove a way to cure colds for that matter. Its fine if your athiest sometimes we need the clarity for our sanity. Its another stage of time that truely impacts our eternity
    [si
    test
  2. Krooked*k

Krooked*k That's Krook to you

we were given the decision for a reason. Believem or not the truth will finally free em. Freedom everlastingg peace the reason but Hopefully ur still alive before u see him. Hopefully u make the choice to meet him. Cus after death u cant change your mind u been decieven. and u finally believe em seek a new meanin. You still got time to accept him if your readen say Jesus (Jesus) come into my life****ease cus now he is the reason an a gift worth keepin. now give the lord a shout youve been recieved in. Jesus. Hes been persuing try persuing him an it will all come to fruition. Bless yall
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.