Relatable? I think so....

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by ManiphestDestNE, Jul 14, 2013.

1. ManiphestDestNE

ManiphestDestNE Well-Known Member

Blind hate is always cool too tho...

New radio single wit my homie Swae from the Belle, fairly talented singer. You got a chick? Me too...
    See if you relate, chicks too. Guess if youre gay you wouldnt fill it too much, so now that i think of it, most a ya'll prolly wont dig this... lmao

Regardless it's worth a listen, if you got the time to squeeeeeze it into your daily regiment of disses of fellow humans and hate for me. I know i got somefans sprinkled throughoutthis site too. so this is for all, fans haters and any that are a little bit human

sincerely with love and craziness
    Kismet Maniphest Isaac DestNE Altiok

https://soundcloud.com/maniphestdestne
    test
  2. nnnnnnnnn

nnnnnnnnn DOUG MUNNiE ~EZMunnieCLIQ

i actually like u

i onyl seen u in 2 battles and i think 1 of them u got punched in ???? the other battle , at grizzle 2 , u did some nice shit bro u were all on the judging thing u had some raw angles tbh good battle

wow i didnt like u on this song .... ur voice didnt work for me (and honestly i think im 1 of the only ppl on these forums who realise how much just ur voice matters )

badly produced remix thing u got here guys

,,honestly , i only listened to this cuz i thought u said "my homie Swave " i thought u did a song with sevah , i was kinda interested in a swave/maniphestedenine song lmfao

yea this was gay dude
    test