Relapse has leaked.....Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by nappyjim, May 7, 2009.

?

Relapse...thoughts?

1. Total Disappointment

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Its alright

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Better than I expected

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Awesome

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Authentik1

Authentik1 New Member

questlove likes the album.... shit now i GOTTA to put it in my top 5... get the fuck outta here with that. i could care less who likes it and who doesnt.

I listened to it 3 full times b/c i was an eminem fan, but i cnt lie to myself and say i like the album cuz its eminem. bottom line is ems music has gotten old... real old. blah blah hailey blah...blah blah something offensive about kim and his mom...blah i was an addict. his voice and flow used to be his draw...now that shits annoying.
    test
  2. Authentik1

Authentik1 New Member

faggot?
    test
  3. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

Yeah you are.
    test
  4. Mind_Control_D

Mind_Control_D Detroits_Own

MMLP>TES>RELAPSE>SSLP>ENCORE (just personal fav...not judgeing most talented albums)

way ***** than i thought he'd come to be honest...

Underground, My Mom, Bagpipes, Medicine Ball, Must Be The Ganga, Deja Vu are all straight as fuck dawg...
    test
  5. nappyjim

nappyjim Active Member

if u listened to it 3 times then u would know he didnt mention Kim at all, 1 song about his mom (dont even think he referenced her in any others, could be wrong), mentions Hailey by name once.

And how can a flow be annoying? lol u seriouz?

edit: he mentions her in Insane too..my bad
    test
  6. Earwitness

Earwitness New Member

You failed to see my point, obviously. You said there's no way people can possibly listen to Hip Hop and like this album. If you don't care who likes it, why even make that comment in the first place and act like people digging this album can't be Hip Hop listeners? I pointed Questlove out because he's a Hip Hop fiend (not to mention a vet) and likes the album.

You're just salty. Have a lemon.
    test
  7. Authentik1

Authentik1 New Member

Easy e-thug you prolly thought FACK was cool
    test
  8. Authentik1

Authentik1 New Member

yes its been old for a few years. My bad I didn't memorize the album after 3 listens... I try to forget shitty music
    test
  9. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

you have not heard the lp... yea, you might have skimmed through it, but you havent actually sat with it, and its obvious cuzz u make claims based on what you assume he talked about and not what he actually talked about....

His flow on this lp is ridiculous, like ole boi said, how can a flow be annoying? a flow is how one rides the tempo of the beat, it has nothing to do with cadence or rhyme schemes....
    test
  10. heroinhav

heroinhav New Member

"I'm Insane" and "My Mom" reminded me of Brain Damage... As for Rock Bottom he can't do much like that cause he's got money now. I would compare Deja Vu and Beautiful to it.
    test
  11. TroubleG74

TroubleG74 Mafia style ..

u aint gone catch me bumpin this in my car. its just not that type of music i dont like it i used to like em but this shit aint the same .. or maybe it is..i just cant relate to or sit and listen to what he sayin.. just like everybody else i kno likethe shit he say i dont be tryna here it choppy ass flow high pitch voice
    test
  12. Authentik1

Authentik1 New Member

to the dude that said he uses the high pitch voice once or twice on the album ur on some shit... its on almost every song and straight up... it kills the album. why is he trying to sing? i mean honestly compare TES and MMLP to Relapse. its disgusting how hard em fell off.
    test
  13. Authentik1

Authentik1 New Member

now u just sound like an em dick rider. you cnt sit here and say that shit with a straight face... albums WACKKKK. the things that made em great like his controversial content just sounds forced and retarded. it doesnt make you say "damn em is sick." he lost it.
    test
  14. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

he was mostly speaking on his drug issues........there are great songs on there, but yea it doesn't near TES, but nothing he does ever will.........not cause he fell off or lost anything, he just grew up into a different dude.........his technical skill is greater, album is good, they all are imo......this one isn't great
    test
  15. Intellekt

Intellekt Funky

The CD is dope. He kills it on every track..EVERY track. My favs are Deja Vu, Bagpipes from Baghdad, 3 a.m., Must Be The Ganja and My Mom.
    test
  16. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

deja vu is amazing......
    test
  17. MistaChipz

MistaChipz New Member

I rarely even respond to retards like yaself, but what the fuck, I aint doin shit at the moment.....

I say what I mean dick for brains, and what I typed is alot more logical than any of the nonsense you've spewed out....I dont give a shit if ya lil peon ass thinks the lp is wack, that wasnt my point...my point is YOU HAVE NOT HEARD IT, and that's obvious because almost every claim you make about why it's wack is inaccurate...He talks about his bout with pills for the past few years on most of the lp, hence the title, "relapse"...the content on SSLP and MMLP is not the same as the content on this lp, but once again, every comment you made has been based on ignorant assumptions, not fact....

Em's skill is what made em great, the controversy is what made him successful, there's a difference...I dont listen to em to hear controversy, I listen for skills..the last lp made me think he lost his skill, this lp restored my faith in his talent.....
    test
  18. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

test
  19. nappyjim

nappyjim Active Member

test
  20. nappyjim

nappyjim Active Member

you hearin shit. get ya head out ya ass
    test
Thread Status: