Relapse has leaked.....Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by nappyjim, May 7, 2009.

?

Relapse...thoughts?

1. Total Disappointment

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Its alright

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Better than I expected

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Awesome

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

ya this cd is str8...but still...its hi 4th best...im still bumpin it, lol, its entertainment...but its NOTHIN like his 1st 3...
    test
  2. Halfway_Crook

Halfway_Crook Well-Known Member

This is his 4th best. The flow throughout is incredible, and there aren't any truly bad tracks other than parts of Crack A Bottle. But really I need more substance. 7/10.
    test
  3. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

Eminem show is a better album that relapse, but I dont feel the two are that far off. Eminem show had some of the best songs of Em's career, like sing for the moment and cleanin out my closet, but much of the songs are about as lukewarm as many of the relapse songs. when I listen to eminem show, I find myself skipping business, squaredance, drips, without me (good song but played out) and that d12 track.
    test
  4. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

relapse and eminem show aint that far off??

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  5. nappyjim

nappyjim Active Member

Well considering he talked about his dad leaving when he was a baby and never meeting him in previous song, one would think its made up. Ems not allowed to make up shit, but your favorite rapper is allowed to lie about his?

Em is prolly one of the most honest, up front artists there is.
    test
  6. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

What has Cage lied about?

My god, you fans act like this guy is your father or something.
    test
  7. Halfway_Crook

We love you marshall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    test
  8. nappyjim

nappyjim Active Member

I dont know. I dont listen to people I dont enjoy and then go into threads and make it my lifes work to tear down anyone who says anything positive about them....cause that would just be childish, bordering on jealously.

Plus your from France so you opinion is voided. France is naturally jealous of the US for all the times we had to bail your asses out, so I can understand your hate.
    test
  9. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

nah, I think dude probably lies a lot. kim probably was a bad wife, but Eminem was a shitty husband too. he acts like hes always the victim, when hes done his share of dirt as well
    test
  10. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

If I wrote I was from the moon on my last.fm(stalker) would you believe that too?
    test
  11. Halfway_Crook

Spanky is from Kings Road, London. P.S. completely deserved the win against us today. Pathetic bunch of cunts. The football equivalents of a Tony Yayo freestyle.
    test
  12. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Arsenal shouldn't even have been in the CL semi-finals, sadly.

We should be in the finals, we got screwed.
    test
  13. Authentik1

Authentik1 New Member

u gotta be a virgin or a faggot to not wanna see some ass n titties
    test
  14. Authentik1

Authentik1 New Member

btw albums garbage...fuck is with the gay haji singin voice? ems on some other shit. if u like the album your forcing yourself to cuz you like eminem. theres no possible way you listen to hip hop and like this album
    test
  15. Seekwence

Seekwence Hood Legend

the album is dope. Not ground breaking. The flow is bananas. Beats are hard as fuck.

My MOM - the beat is just like GUNZ COME OUT from 50. for dude who was trying to put his finger on it.
    test
  16. nappyjim

nappyjim Active Member

ems busted on his own parenting in a few of his songs, "When Im Gone" comes to mind.
    test
  17. Earwitness

Earwitness New Member

I'm grown, I don't force myself to like anything to suit a bunch of internet kids on a message board. The album is fire. My favorite artist is Last Emp (as Hip Hop as Hip Hop gets as far as I'm concerned) so what you just claimed doesn't really hold any water to me.

By the way, would you say Questlove of The Roots doesn't understand Hip Hop? Because he digs Relapse:

Questo of The Roots (questlove) on Twitter

# haaaaa haaaaa listening to Relapse for the first time.this fool got friggin Mcnulty on the opening skit. hilllarious.12:57 AM May 9th from web

the biggest shock on this first listen is how fleshed out the music is. i was afraid Dre was going the route of music w/o balls. i was wrong 1:21 AM May 9th from web

# omfg....*rewinds "medicine ball*1:23 AM May 9th from web

# cotdamn. his intonation ish is f@#$%ng perfect.1:29 AM May 9th from web

# i know i sound like an old dude. but FUNK is an overlooked element that is IMPOSSIBLE for dre to neglect. each song is like *whew*1:33 AM May 9th from web

# no front thought i'd hate it. i friggin love it. this is first listen so imma curb enthuse. but i like it better than slim/em show/encore1:46 AM May 9th from web
    test
  18. nappyjim

nappyjim Active Member

its hopeless man. dood didnt even prolly listen to the whole album, seeing his comment about ems accent, which isnt on 75% of the songs.
    test
  19. SpawnYours

SpawnYours Gram •••••••

You force your self to deep throat.
    test
  20. black Panther

black Panther New Member

By far a much better album than that gangster mess he was throwing out as music. His best song on the album is Deja Vu. I was expecting to hear more of the older introspective Eminem; harkening back to tracks like :Brain Damage or Rock Bottom. dunno though, maybe that's just me.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.