Reign Man

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by sympyl, Oct 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mind0ffilth

mind0ffilth my nose is a 2 car garage

dat white guy is one of my boys- his name is ILL- he did Metro battle against C RAY WALLZ- he was on 106 & PARK Freestyle Friday, and he ripped the MTV MC Battle----

I was in da VIP room at that battle- and Reign went up to ILL after he lost, and he's like "yo, ur my man but now that you're out, i know i got this.u were da ONLY cat i was scared of ' haha----they were chilling ALL weak in da same hotel- so everyone was mad tight wit each other- and they battled all week- I've known ILL for years, and he was da only cat who went up there without thinkin of what hes gonna say- All those other rappers has verses ready for taht shit, but ILL was ACTUALLY freestyling in front of millions of people

Well regardless, look out for him- he's diong some major things
    test
  2. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

How far did he get on 106?
    test
  3. React360

React360 I Eat Breffis.

Good for your man, everyone on here seems to know all of these cats. I didnt even bother to watch most of that MTV battle because i knew it was on some written ish. Whatever tho, it gave all the 8 mile kids a semi feeling of the real thing. Who cares fuck them anyway. Peace
    test
  4. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

I'm Say'n Would've Beat Reign Cuz Meth & Luda Were Lean'n Towards Her Fa Tha Fact Of Her Bein A Female Mc...Meth Even Said He Wanted Nite In Tha Finals...But She Got DQ'd...

I Know ILL Is Apollo's Boy As Well...But Yea...How Far Did He Get On 106NPark???...
    test
  5. sympyl

sympyl New Member

asdfasdf

damn, i wish i could see the whole video. i just have wave files of reign man and the last battle of him and locksmith.
    test
  6. .:ILLiterit:.

.:ILLiterit:. New Member

yo

i could tell that ILL was coming off the dome. he did say nice stuff too. but the man's flow was horrible. i'm sick of these mothafuckas that been rapping forever and still can't flow. punchlines are not the only things that win battles. ILL deserved to lose that battle, he DID NOT win. and how unoriginal of a name is ILL! that's like your mc name being PHAT...
    test
  7. Numberz

Numberz KING

^Word, I feel you on that.
    test
  8. DaiN

DaiN King of New Orleans

doesnt matter....in a street battle Smith could kill cats...
    test
  9. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

I Got All Tha Battles That Were On Tha MTV Battle Show...So All Tha Battles Of Tha Final 8 Peeps...
    test
  10. sympyl

sympyl New Member

hmmm.....don't you live close to san jose?
    test
  11. Ayem

Ayem I Heart Myself

Yup...San Francisco State Is Bout 35 Mins. Away...
    test
  12. mind0ffilth

mind0ffilth my nose is a 2 car garage

yo wudup- ILL is an original ass name- but it has meaning behind it...his rhymes are ILL- and he's mentally ill- and he rocks da backpack for a reason too..but anyway- His flow during the MTV thing was off- i think he couldnt hear da beat or something- but anyways, he won the 1st time he went on 106---and the 2nd round- He battled some guy in a wheelchair- who's COMPLETELY horrible- and ILL really won- and im not just saying that- i dont think one human being who watched that was cheering for the wheel chair guy---but the judges were 3LW- and they gave it to him out of pity- and kind of 'hinted that in'-
    But ILL isnt jsut a punchline mc- he's working on some big shit that i'd rather not say for now- but his tracks are coming out completely ridiculous...I gaurantee he's gonna change the game of hiphop- lables are dyin to sign him- he's somethin diff. and is gonna bring some rawness to hiphop-trust that
    test
  13. Bodo Bunce

Bodo Bunce It's Bodo Bunce, Baby

Locksmith did not beat reign why>?

HE NEVER HAD ONE LINE THE WHOLE FUCKIN DAY THAT HAD NOTTHING TO DO WITH FUCKIN,CUM OR PUBIC REGION IN GENERAl
    test
  14. DaMayor

DaMayor Future of Hip-Hop

I gotta see this ILL Vs. Wheel Chair guy.
    test
  15. sympyl

sympyl New Member

serious. someone post some footage of all these dope ass mc's that have been on 106.
    test
  16. EmceeGoddess

EmceeGoddess Disgruntled Man

I'll wears a back pack with bricks in it, because otherwise his huge head will weigh him down.
    test
  17. Chaotik305

Chaotik305 Being on top is so lonely

I seriously doubt ill is gonna do anythin big... no disrespect he was one of the nicer ppl on that battle but he had no image and thats why they didn't vote for him..... he looked like a 30 year old backpacker who was tryin way to hard to fit in.... and i know what your gonna say its not about looks its about skills, not when it comes to business tho and getting signed is business so signing somebody with no image is bad business..... oh and his flow was horrible.... my 2 cents
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.