reflexx - Dead End Street

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Reflexx, Oct 14, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reflexx

Reflexx [insert cool thing here]

test
  2. Noodles

Noodles The People's Champion

latest post in months

and the last for months..

flow is pretty nice..

but you wrecked yourself with the fat stuff... Lol

LOL

silly

keep going, im bout to go to NYC

so i made it brief

adios!
    test
  3. 2-tone

2-tone New Member

test
  4. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

Lmao, The Fucking Dead Line Was Dope

U Have Nice Lyrics An A Pretty Good Flow, Once U Polish Ur Shit Up, Ull Be Mad Nice
    test
  5. Reflexx

upping for more feedback i guess.

i'll get at you 2-tone.
    test
  6. TOOBxSOCKS

TOOBxSOCKS Code of the Samurai

aight this beats tight as shit...aint heard it in a long time...shit used to be played, but i aint heard it in so long, dont seem played no more....nice lines in this shit..lyrics are pretty good...ya flows prety smooth, seems kinda forced at times though...delivery aight....
    overall shits straight...

hit me back dogg: http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=936319
    test
  7. Calibre

Calibre Peoples Champ

Lol woah this is nice..

You should enter the next RMC battle competition..

Punchlines galore in this one..

Flow was dopeness, lyrics heavy, delivery nice..

I see you killing it in the battles son.

Overall niceness
    test
  8. Non$en$e

Non$en$e The Truth

lol why you so violent....but yea man you got nice presence on the track, your flow was off at certain points, and that's really the only thing you need to work on. I think once you get your flow to really work for you, you'll get noticed quick.

You're still young though man so you have alot of time to really develop your skills. I say that cause, it's heads on this board that's alot older then you and can't even rhyme like you can lol...but yea man just keep practicing, and you'll get it...

Check out this collab with me and my peoples
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=936318
    test
  9. Ben Official

Ben Official Active Member

fllow is off but sometimes its on, its getting better

voice will get better with age

hopefully

word

keep elevatin home town niggy duke
    test
  10. Surelawk

Surelawk Homie

yeah. flow needs work. but you got so much better since last time I ehard you. lyrics on point like always. good stuff boss
    test
  11. tRaVeStY14

tRaVeStY14 Unstopable Records

sickkk man i was really feelin the lyrics like every1 else said flow was a lil off but ur deff gettin better man i like ur style always have just work on the constant flow and ur gunan be so sick ur gunna be up top man sick
    test
  12. Nucklz

Nucklz Loud Enuff Productions

test
  13. Verbatim

Verbatim Mr Write

my bad it took me a minute...my last day off was like a week ago and I played NBA 2K6 with my roommate the whole night...lol

aiight..to the track...I love this beat..starts off prety good..lol damn I used that fuckin dead line a few years ago in a battle with my mans Phene....great minds think alike....you got some good lines....some are ones I've heard before...flows pretty good..presence could be better though.....sounds like your reading..but your young that shit will come in time....this wasnt bead though..keep it up
    test
  14. V.I.K

V.I.K The Feedback Returner

Hmm... short but i get where u were going... Got some good ideas throughout this verse...Definitely work on tightening up your doubles. They're on point for the most part, but u have a few which are noticeably off. Its a similar issue with your flow...Its on point for the most part, but uve got a few rough patches. Try and kink these out in the future. For example, i noticed in some places, it seems like u rhyme a bar prematurely, like a few more words could've gone before the word u rhymed with the previous bar. Presence was on point though... I like how u took on a s a r c a s t i c/winded tone mid way through the verse, and then changed back up to how u were spitting in the beginning. It was a nice fluctuation. Not bad, things to work on, but not bad...Keep writin. Ez

Check me out...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=936720
    test
  15. Reflexx

^ thanks for the feed

i'll hit your links up tomorrow when i get outta school
    test
  16. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

lol warbux murdered this beat

anyways, high pitch voice as u said b4 lol but u 15, ur shit gona get harder in time, and u just gota learn to use it, ur emotion is pretty good already

ur content is pretty solid, not bad at all, a lot of punch lines, not bad, but i dont usually feel tracks with so many punch lines

but this was pretty good, just try to focus more on just tieing a bunch of punches together

solid drop friend

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=938365

peep my new shit sometime

test
  17. Revalation2k4

Revalation2k4 The Difference

Sup bro, sorry I'm getting back to this so late. I normally hit shit faster when I was here before but I wasn't expecting replies cause I never get any on here so I ain't bother to check. Glad you liked my joint though and appreciate the feed.

Now on to your track, flow is not bad, it's different, got that freestyle feel to it. Delivery is nice, good energy and confidence. Lyrics were str8, some decent punches in there, and some so so ones. Production was str8 overall, and voice sounded good with this beat. Overall this was not bad, feelin it. Keep doing it bro, Peace!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.