Red-Eyed Leviathan Verse

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by RedEyed, Apr 15, 2013.

1. RedEyed

RedEyed Leviathan

htt ps://soundcloud. com/red-eyed-leviathan/red-eyed-leviathan

close the spaces (I must be registered for a week to post working links), also this is the first track I'm releasing as I'm new to recording

I have no problem returning feedback if you would like

fuck with me - let us build so we can destroy

EDIT
    volume changed as per the suggestion so it should be easier to catch it all
    test
  2. HAS Productions

HAS Productions Member

its hot for what it is but check it, you have effects on your vocals, you might want to turn the beat down a few notches to hear you better
    test
  3. RedEyed

RedEyed Leviathan

thank you for feedback

since I am fairly new I don't think I've developed an ear for what volume level the beat should be

for instance, even if I'm barely audible I will know what I'm saying but then again I wrote it so of course I'll pick up on it way easier, so good looks

I see what your saying with the effects

the reason I used the main effect was to reinforce the particular scheme since I brought it back towards the end but I will try to minimize effects in the future so that it adds to the lyrics and doesn't detract from the song

again, thanks for feedback - if you ever have anything that needs a listen I'll return the favor
    test
  4. HAS Productions

HAS Productions Member

don't dim the effects homie, just lower the music volume, the effects were fine, I could make out what youre saying if I took a good listen, on your mixing board, eq, whatsever, there should be a level gauge that shouldn't go over a red marker, but easiest way to do it, get a friend to listen to it that doesn't know the words, see if they can understand. you can return the favor, and that would be to please explain why my account is active but I cant post threads.
    test
  5. RedEyed

RedEyed Leviathan

good shit, thanks for clearing up what you were saying

you can make threads after 10 posts - BUT, it may take a few hours for the system to register and allow you to post, just try every hour or something
    test
  6. HAS Productions

HAS Productions Member

thanks man, i'll look you out every now and again, good luck, ever have any questions, holler at me, peace.
    test
  7. RedEyed

RedEyed Leviathan

sounds good man, I plan on dropping a ~2 min verse every Monday as practice so I'll be around the boards
    test