Red Dawn ( Contains spoilers )

Discussion in 'Movies, Entertainment & Various Music Genres' started by Majestic1990, Dec 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Majestic1990

Majestic1990 Peace and Love

Anybody seen this?

Honestly I think this was a great movie

The action was good, and the political storyline was really interesting

It actually seemed like the Koreans were the ones trying to help ( when they had the outside seminar talking about corporate greed in america, etc. )

They should have shown more of the Korean side and got deeper into that political plot

Thought this was a really creative and imaginative movie..I know its not the most realistic movie and its not supposed too
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

how was it compared to the original

taking into account the age of the original?
    test
  3. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

it was the worst movie of 2012. it literally was a 2+ hour promotion for the marines.

when chris sexworth is the highlight of the acting in the movie, you know it's shit. the storyline didn't flow, it didn't make sense, it was completely disorganized, there was no resolution, everything pointless that could disrupt the movie from being somewhat cohesive happened, and the entire movie came down to this:

JOIN THE MARINES! OO-RAH!

movie didn't make sense and wasn't remotely believable. can't believe i watched it. please, never spend a dime on this movie anyone. wait until it's on tv or for the commercials promoting the trailer - those are the best parts of the movie.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.