Recommend me a protein powder to buy online

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by absolute zero, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Love Computer

Love Computer Computador de Amor

But, are you on the juice? Are you gettin' mega hulked-out? I know women like muscles too... that's why D'Angelo's music video was so popular across racial lines. There is such a thing as excess though.

Female consumership dominates the fashion industry, so they put out the images they themselves prefer both in females and males. They like to see their female counterparts looking rail thin, so they've deluded themselves into thinking that's what men want. The same goes males and their worship of Arnold Schwarz types. Both genders have the wrong idea. Supermodel mags/ads = For Women. Bodybuilding mags/ads = For men.

I'm not saying a dude has to be wearing skinny jeans and gettin' all metro. The fact is that women like a man with a natural-looking build as opposed to cosmetically souped-up through heavy use of roids.

Don't get me wrong either... I'm not saying YOU YOURSELF can't get women or advocating that you should lift for approval. I'm only stating the facts about majority tastes out there.

And, naw, I ain't no teenybopper [funny]. I guess I'm speaking from the whole New York metropolitan chic SoHo/French Riviera angle.
    test
  2. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

x2 for chicks like big guys.

you just got zach braff'd bitch
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.