Recommend me a protein powder to buy online

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by absolute zero, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

Thats just as bad as pointing out something as lame as sentence structure on a message board. What is this worth a grade at the end teacher?

Fuck out of here.
    test
  2. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Sentance?
    test
  3. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Either I'm bad at grammar or I'm not. Make your mind up, fatty.
    test
  4. Snikka

Go look at bodyfat percentage based on body composition and activity level.

Athletic is between 8-12%. Less isn't necessarily better. Give me a break.
    test
  5. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

How tall are you again? Whatever you say I'll just knock 2 inches off it because I'm sure you'll just lie to sound better.

This is funny. You got all upset because I said Monster Milk was shit.
    test
  6. Snikka

Dude, no I agree I shouldn't have made a big deal about it.. But I can't see how one person can mix fine and one can't..

I'm 6' also. Weight doesn't mean shit, if you like how you look at 180.. FINE.. fuck if I care.. I sit 8-13% throughout the year dependant on goal.. I'm gaining and not complaining at 10-11% at my weight.. If I was sitting 15-20%, then you have reason to call someone fat because they basically would be..

All this is besides the point.. You don't like cytosport.. fine.. we're done.. forget about this.
    test
  7. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

test
  8. Snikka

Livefromthe718 said he doesn't like the taste
    You don't like it
    Steve said he likes it
    I like it

That 2-2. I know others on here liked that Muscle Milk also..
    test
  9. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

lol@ 6 ft 205 being overweight, omg i forgot why i havent been here in a month.

i never had monster milk but ive had Cytogainer, i dont really like it but its because it went right through me moreso than anything else.

right now im using ON Pro Complex. its decent but doesnt mix too well if youre using the spoon and glass method, i end up having to scoop out pieces of protein that havent dissolved. but when i use it in a blender its fine. drinking one right now with whole milk and a giant ass scoop of nat PB.

i got my Havoc too, been on it for a week 40 grams a day, nothing overly noticeable in terms of negative side effects but the gains havent been special so far either.

im also up to 205, but i was that b4 the Havoc.
    test
  10. Snikka

Hows that going? I read a lot about it on the muscle mecca forums. You must be getting some pretty cool strength gains by now?

I just got Banana Creme cytogainer and the shit tastes like a banana laffy taffy.

It's great.
    test
  11. LiveFromThe781

i havent really gained shit from the Havoc honestly, maybe i havent been eating enough? but yeah im at 208 now and this is my 4th week on. im just waiting for my PCT to show up now and im done.
    test
  12. Love Computer

Love Computer Computador de Amor

Why would anyone be envious of a bodybuilder?

Women, by and large, favor a sleeker muscular physique like a basketball player or heartthrob RnB singer's like Chris Brown and Trey Songz.

Then again, you into those women with 6-packs, so maybe there are weird female versions of you who are into the Lou Ferrigno type. :screwy:

Getcha mind right, playa, and stop fuckin' wit those roids. They makin' you all aggy!
    test
  13. Snikka

I don't think he even does steroids.

How do you know what women like/dislike? You survey them? You gay?

Who honestly wants to look like those scrawny fucks like Chris Brown. Who beats women mind you.

[​IMG]
    WEAK

vs.

[​IMG]
    BEAST

Personally, I like the idea of being able to gorilla press slam some homo like the Ultimate Warrior.
    test
  14. Love Computer

Love Computer Computador de Amor

No, I'm not gay. Dudes that bodybuild is gay, because they mostly do it for each other. It's a competitive "guy thing". Like "hey nigga, check out my python biceps *flexes and allows friend to touch*"

I have a lot of female friends and read feminine magazines to get into their psyche. Why do you think the Armani/Versace model types that grace the pages in what they read are all slimmer with surfer type bods? Why do dudes built like David Beckham win "Hottest Bod" contests voted on by females?

They like the sleek, natural and lean look for the most part.

And, Iron Mike Tyson beat women too. Chris Brown would dance around and use his footwork to outduel Lou Ferrigno in a fight.

But, hey, if that appearance is what makes you happy... by all means do what makes you happy. I'm only telling you what most women want from us.
    test
  15. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

if your concerned what women think about you, your missing the point...if you care what anybody thinks about you, you are missing the point...

you should lift weights for only two reasons...for yourself or for your sport...

do you think david beckham wakes up in the morning and thinks to himself...i better lift today or else women won't like me lol....no he trains for his sport...

if you bodybuild because you want other people to like you or feel intimidated by you...then thats just as lame...

lift for youself
    test
  16. Snikka

This made me chuckle.

Yeah I do want to gorilla press slam people like the ultimate warrior

[​IMG]
    test
  17. LiveFromThe781

ultimate warrior ftw.
    test
  18. LiveFromThe781

word@ supalicious

do what you want to do and women will follow you regardless.

never do some shit b/c youre seeking a woman's approval, thats fucking retarded.

like when i get dressed or when i buy something new im never up to people like "hey, do you like this" cause i dont give a fuck if they do. but always i get people coming up to me like oh wow, where'd you get that blahbalh.
    test
  19. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

First of all, I lift for myself. Second of all, I've yet to meet a woman who doesn't love love a built man who not only is strong, but looks strong.

You can say this and that and yada yada, but I've run through plenty of women and haven't had a single problem with attracting the opposite sex yet.

Mainstream media says women like a scrawny faggot, I'm shocked. They also said for years that men love a skeleton with a pound of flesh called a "super model". Surpise! We don't!...It's called the effeminization of American men- because real men wear tight jeans and make up, are super slim "musculuar" physiques, and get pedicures. The problem is, women still love a real man, and one that looks like a real man.

Maybe you're a teeny bopper, that'd explain it.
    test
  20. Snikka

Exactly

---

Lou looks like he needs to get his teeth whitened.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.