Recommend me a protein powder to buy online

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by absolute zero, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

ive heard the supression effects are varied from Havoc. when you talk about supression are you talking about nat test shutdown or not getting it up? all i know is id be taking Tamoxifen afterwards so it doesnt matter since the whole point of Tamoxifen is to reboot your nat production.
    test
  2. STOP SNITCHIN

STOP SNITCHIN NO HOMO

obviously any compounds used long enough or at massive doses will shut down your production. but we're talking about a reversible side effect with the right PCT, which is what the guy has. (and obviously, shutdown of your natty producton is the big concern, i was just talking about the guys case, sorry if i wasnt being clear)

both Havoc and Epistane are 17-a methyls. eww
    test
  3. buy metabolic drive.... best tasting.. best results
    test
  4. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

I like the 50 gram slams from GNC, or the Wheybolic Extreme. Both are high in protein, low in fat. I tasted the Monster Milk, and personally, it tasted like shit to me. The chocolate had a real bad after taste and did not mix well.
    test
  5. Snik Diesel

Snik Diesel Hey there buddy!

Taste is subjective. I don't see how someone can say it doesn't mix well. How could it mix well for one person and not the other? Unless you just pour it into water/milk and leave it. I stirred the sample of Monster Milk with a spoon with milk and it left no clumps and was totally smooth. I usually use a blender during breakfast/day and shake it at the gym and have no issues with the Cytogainer either.

I'd like to go ahead and vouch, Cytogainer Chocolate Caramel is good as fuck too, I just got two tubs.
    test
  6. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Easy. I poured the fucking shit in a shaker cup and it didn't mix. Get it? Monster Milk tastes like horse shit, just like most Cytosport products.
    test
  7. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

No, I don't. Because it mixes fine and tastes great. You must be palsy or something. Moving on to Banana-Creme now.

You shop at GNC. Your opinion < *
    test
  8. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

I haven't had Monster Milk but I liked the taste of Muscle Milk, especially strawberry/banana.

Also, Cytosport's Cyto Gainer strawberry was the best powder I've ever had. Mmmm
    test
  9. Snikka

I just received an order this morning. I forgot it WAS Strawberries N' Creme. I was thinking about Banana, will try that next.

Steve S just got me more excited.
    test
  10. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

You're a dipshit. It tastes like shit, and it didn't mix well. It's not up for debate, it just didn't mix well. I shop there? Yeah, a buddy of mine hooks me up with 30 percent off of the one thing I buy from there. You're a fucking idiot either way, keep drinking that Muscle Milk.

And I'm sorry if the concept of a powder not mixing well is above your head, I really don't think there's a way for me to dumb it down to your level of understanding.

And check other boards retard, I'm not the only person that thinks it tastes like shit. Don't get upset at me because your taste buds are used to tasting shitty Cytosport protein.
    test
  11. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

test
  12. Snikka

lol @ you getting all bent out of shape and turning to insults.

30% off at GNC still wouldn't come close to prices elsewhere. So basically you still overpaying.. lol. That's fine with me.

It mixes fine, you're a fucking moron with some sort of handicap if you can't mix it to smooth. And I never said I think Muscle Milk. Cytogainer and I tried ONE sample of Monster Milk.. lol. reading comprehension, utilize it. What did I say fag-a-lot, taste is SUBJECTIVE.. but how can your batch mix like shit when mine doesn't.. That makes zero sense. So it really is up for debate and we need more input.

Who cares what 4 people say when I can sit here and point you right to sites that recommend it. Who cares, it's all preference. You want to talk about the actual CONTENTS, per serving cytogainer is around 580 cals, 52 or more g protein, 3g creatine, 2g glutamine, only 6g of sugar and good amount of cards needed post.. It's a damn good product. Don't act like it's bad because you don't like the taste asshole face.

Strawberry tasted like a strawberry milkshake with some milk today.. You must be tripping. Thats how I know you're just trying to start shit.
    test
  13. Wall $treet

Wall $treet This shit is SERIOUS

lol @ Spanky still being an abrasive little bitch.
    test
  14. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

lol@ you actually signing on an old name of yours.

Classic.
    test
  15. Snikka

lol @ this guy breaking down some trivial nonsense. You don't like the taste.

Have you tasted SHIT before you fucking imbecile? You could have been calm and collected instead of straight out being a cocksucker like you always have been. Just say "I didn't like it, it didn't mix well".. Instead you act like a douche bag (go figure).

I'm fucking fat at shit sitting just over 205 @ 10-11% bf. You fucking moron. I'd pound you into the ground. You talking shit about me, you can't even shake a protein powder into mixing properly you palsy armed motherfucker.
    test
  16. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Imbecile? That's three syllables. You're really cranking out the hard-hitters tonight. I gave my opinion and said the shit didn't mix well and I didn't like it and you got offended. Boo, fucking, hoo.

lmao@ the internet tough guy at the end.

You already used palsy before, try something else.

Fat boy.

OH HO HO HO IM 6'7" 356 I WILL POUND YOU IN THE GROUND

falalalasdfd

what are you, 16?

And from now on, post on one name or I won't reply to either of them.
    test
  17. Snikka

Dude can't even spell CARBS and he's trying to talk about sentence structure.

Look, weren't you going to school to be a teacher. Learn to spellcheck you corny bitch.
    test
  18. Snikka

Son, I've SEEN you.. You're smaller than me. What you sit single digit body fat all year?

Fuck outa here you skinny prick.
    test
  19. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

", 52 or more g protein, 3g creatine, 2g glutamine, only 6g of sugar and good amount of cards needed post."

Actually that was you.

I was just mocking you, but you're too stupid to realize it ; )
    test
  20. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Yeah, 205 for my height would be considered overweight.

Go check the BMI chart you ignorant fuck.

I'm 6'0" 179.

Why would I want to look like some meathead retard?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.