Recommend me a protein powder to buy online

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by absolute zero, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

if i was to lose everything i gained form a cycle what would the sense in taking it be?

with the stuff i listed, Havoc & Epistane, the cycle lasts about 4 weeks with a 3 week PCT and the gains are generally ~10 pounds, fairly dry which is why im interested in them with mild side effects. most people also claim to not have any problems using it and keep most if not all gains.

some people may take steroids their whole lives, some may not. its really their descision. Arnold is the posterboy for steroids. he was using them since his early teens, by your assumptions he shouldve been dead or something by now but is he? no, he became a movie star and now is head of the state of California. so obviously every person is going to be different. saying everyone is going to use steroids the same is rediculous, people are individuals and its not doing justice to generalize like that. i think its like saying everyone would spend $10,000 the same.
    test
  2. Salar

Salar New Member

if u want a protein shake b4 bed it must be casein (protein derived from milk).

its slow releasing making sure you get a steady stream of protein in your system throughout the night and actually aids in sleep too.

the night time period is a problem for bodybuilders and anyone who lifts weights as you cant eat when you sleep and its 8-10+ hours without any protein so a casein protein powder is the ideal solution.

i use myprotein.co.uk - The Leading Online Manufacturer & Supplier of Sports and Nutritional Supplements for my protein powders but i dont know if they will deliver outside of Europe.

whey protein is best used for post workout because whey is the fastest acting protein, getting into the bloodstream within half an hour so thats ideal for post workout where the 45-60 mins after is a critical period.

i wouldnt use it pre-bed though. i did once and got no sleep that night.

for a general protein shake for anytime of the day, there is a powder on that site i use called Total Protein XS which is something like 40% whey, 20% Casein and 20% egg protein and is good because it gives you a range of protein sources in an optimum ratio.

you should be looking to get protein from a variety of sources so the Total Protein is a great powder.

i use Total Protein XS and add 100g ultra fine powder oats to the shake and drink it as soon as i wake up and post workout.

in addition, i take 1 multi-vitamin every day as well as 1 vitamin B complex tablet(full range of b vitamins) and 1-2 omega 3,6,9 gels. i should probably be looking to take 3 gels a day, some people take close to 10 a day but that shit is expensive as fuck, 300 cost me £20 ($35) and i dont wanna be payin that once a month/

i also take a Zinc and Magnesium tablet pre-bed on workout days which aids in recovery and boosts testosterone and ive just also bought Tribbulus tablets but havnt used them yet.

i think thats more than enough and dont plan on buying any other supplements.
    test
  3. Salar

Salar New Member

on a side note - fuck steroids.

steroids is cheating and makes you fake. also, people who use steroids have no real strength and depth to their physique. its purely superficial.

a powerlifter is ALWAYS stronger than a competition bodybuilder.

as a young man with an old skool mentality, i dont respect people who do this shit purely for looks.

if u wanna be strong and fulfil your physical potential then i respect you but if you doin it to impress competition judges and deform your body in the process and end up with an abnormal body that NOBODY in the real world finds either attractive or impressive then fine.
    test
  4. LiveFromThe781

yeah cause powerlifters dont use steroids either.

someone ban this dunce, or take him out back with a shotgun for the good of humanity.
    test
  5. Salar

Salar New Member

some powerlifters do we aint talkin bout that tho u fool.

we are talkin about people who use steroids are faggots who want big muscles to look good. an ethic that deserves no respect.

obviously that hit a nerve with you fag
    test
  6. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Who the fuck are you to be a judge of why people lift weights? Why do you give a fuck if people do it for cosmetic purposes? Are you jealous? You sound like an envious faggot... And competitive bodybuilders put up serious lift numbers.

People who use steroids have no real strength? Really? Louie Simmons, who can squat 900+ lbs over the age of 50, and uses steroids, disagrees with your ignorant ass.

If you don't think steroids are "old school" then you know absolutely dick about steroids in powerlifting and bodybuilding.
    test
  7. Salar

Salar New Member

lol @ all the insecure steroid abusers
    test
  8. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Thanks for admitting you know shit and are an envious pile of faggotry. Get the fuck outta here.
    test
  9. Salar

Salar New Member

i said that a powerlifter will always be stronger and lift more than competitive bodybuilders. this is a FACT.

i didnt say bodybuilders have zero strength, but meant that their conditioning, training, drug taking etc is geared towards looking big but if were talkin purely about strength and the actual performance then powerlifters are superior dont argue this is a proven fact.
    test
  10. LiveFromThe781

yeah cause Ronnie coleman didnt deadlift 800 pounds for 2 reps.

and Levrone didnt Incline 405x10

those guys are pussies.

thanks for proving how little you actually know you fuckwit.
    test
  11. Salar

Salar New Member

yeah and andy coleman holds the powerlifting deadlift record at 1003 pounds proving that powerlifters are stronger than bodybuilders.

and again i didnt say bodybuilders are pussies ive said all along that powerlifters are stronger and better.
    test
  12. LiveFromThe781

andy bolton*

powerlifters train to lift in the deadlift, squat, and bench press. their goal isnt even to be strong its to lift those 3 lifts. they wear suits and all kinds of other gizmos to help accomplish it. if you like powerlifting thats fine but it doesnt make them "better" and you seem to run your mouth a whole lot for a guy who doesnt even know how he should train to start off with. "should i do a 4 day TB or push pull" why dont you leave the weights alone and play with something like sand or coloring books.
    test
  13. Salar

Salar New Member

lmao u take steroids so u are hurt by my comments its all gud
    test
  14. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

there is no point in arguing really...everybody has different goals...plus you can't define strength in terms of squat, bench, and deadlift...those are just the lifts that have been chosen for powerlifting...
    test
  15. LiveFromThe781

no i dont.
    test
  16. Snik Diesel

Snik Diesel Hey there buddy!

I tried a sample of the new Monster Milk (Cytosport)

This stuff tasted great and contains all the essential amino acids and non-essential's, glutamine, has a creatine matrix and is 50grams of protein per serving. It hit the spot after cardio.

If you don't mind spending the dough, I think it could be good to try. I may grab a jug soon.

I just don't see it justified for $35 for 2.2lbs (12 servings) when I can basically use the gainer, a creatine product, glutamine and some liver tabs for the same effect essentially. $70+ a month for that is kinda rediculous, since you'll need 2-3 tubs basically.
    test
  17. STOP SNITCHIN

STOP SNITCHIN NO HOMO

Havoc and Epistane are methylated designer steroids, so you forgot about one side effect, they will wreak havoc on your liver worse than the real deal.
    test
  18. LiveFromThe781

which is why i wouldnt drink and would probaly take Liv 52.

damn i have to get that Visa
    test
  19. STOP SNITCHIN

STOP SNITCHIN NO HOMO

you seem to know what you're talking about at least so that's good... suppresion isnt the big concern anyway because youll get back up to speed (unless ur an idiot and never go off cycle for 5 years straight or something), just be sure to go in for blood work and get ur levels checked out and know what that means
    test
  20. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

lol. DO NOT listen to this guy^
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.