Recommend me a protein powder to buy online

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by absolute zero, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

Seriously, 6 grams of fat per serving (4 scoops - 570cals ) is fattening to you?

lol

Real Gains is actually 1g less sugar per serving, some extra cals and less carbs.. so I'm giving it a shot. Variety is the ••••e of life you know.

You are still pretty young. Have you tried something like tribulus? or other natural stuff? I really believe in tribulus. I'm on a break right now. But I always enjoy it. Just straight 45% saponin 500-650mg a couple times a day. Also, if you fucks with some Liver tabs (I use Uni-liver), dessicated liver is a nice addition too IMO.

On the subject of steroids I don't know shit about them. but test would be my first choice, something based off test at least.

I've read some good reviews about Anabolic Xtremes MASS FX.. they just did a clinical study at Wright State and it showed some great effects/safety as far as increase strength and lean mass gains. I think I'm gonna try that standalone eventually. Check it out.
    test
  2. PeopleAreRetard

PeopleAreRetard New Member

What is 'dana'?

If you want to use a legal designer steroid(commonly and usually mistakenly referred to as "prohormones"), then halodrol would probably be your best bet. Lean dry gains with few side effects and mild suppression, easy recovery. Superdrol will kill your liver, pheraplex is very wet, epistane is also pretty mild, the rest seem to be shit.

Again though, I don't think you've put in nearly enough time in the gym to start using. Once you go on then gains are going to be harder to make and harder to maintain, this is why everyone recommend you at least put in years of natural gym time to build a strong base and make the most out of it you can. If you're still going to be dumb and use, go with test as a standalone for your first run. You need to see how your body reacts to each compound, starting out with multiples is a good way to make it impossible to identify what is affecting you how.
    test
  3. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

dana = danabol aka d-bol

im 21 6'0 200 pounds with horizontal veins in my bicep, i think ive achieved the level to use PH's.

im thinking of taking Havoc or Epistane but i want to find a legit site i can order some Novadex from for PCT first.

i really wish i could get a good non-methyl that yields dry gains though but we shall see.
    test
  4. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

You haven't. And epistane is not a prohormone, it's a steroid. Didn't I just explain this? It doesn't convert into anything.

And it's dianabol, not danabol.

And it's nolvadex, not novadex.
    test
  5. LiveFromThe781

oh snap, schools in session.
    test
  6. Snik Diesel

Snik Diesel Hey there buddy!

Unless you are gonna be making money, steroids are kinda a waste.

Have you seen some natural competitors like Layne Norton, Nick Katriphis, Jim Cordova, Jon Harris, etc? thats inspiring stuff right there.

Jim Cordova is possibly the most awesome natural bodybuilder I've ever seen, 100% natural lifetime drug-free athlete with a physique of IFBB pros:

[​IMG]
    test
  7. Snik Diesel

of course he's a genetic freak.. But nevertheless, inspiring stuff.
    test
  8. LiveFromThe781

that guys in great shape and conditiona and yeah that could be obtained naturally of course if you had GREAT genetics. but also bear in mind that most "natural" competitions are just tested comps. most people who comepete in them take steroids and just cycle off during testing times, hell most the testing dates are announced i believe.

yea i was this close to getting Nolva today but the site i ordered off of only accepts Visa, fucking stupid. it was such a cheap price too, like 900mg's for 45-50 bucks. which would be more than enough for a 3 week PCT.
    test
  9. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

test
  10. PeopleAreRetard

PeopleAreRetard New Member

No, that's not that cheap.

Stop talking about that shit here, there are other places for it.
    test
  11. Snik Diesel

The ultimate complement, to be suspected of doing steroids as a natural pro.

Whatever it takes for you to justify doing steroids buddy.
    test
  12. LiveFromThe781

i didnt say HE did. i said most people competing in natural contests arent natural. i assume you at least follow bodybuilding somewhat if you know those people you listed which means you should know that A) most bodybuilders are not natural B) theres different competitions, theres actually some where people are life long naturals and theres stricter testing that goes along with it and theres contests where some athletes are tested and other testing dates are announced. then theres the untested comps.

heres what it takes for me to justify doing steroids: wanting to get bigger.

im not the one with the complex, i could care less who does and who doesnt do them. who i do and who i dont think is on, or has used steroids is an opinion (unless theres evidence to support it either way) but a fact is that most people competing in shows are not natural even if its a "natural" show.

if you dont want to take steroids because you can achieve you goals without them then thats great. but dont be so naive to think that most people with abnormally big physiques did it through just whey and NO-Explode.
    test
  13. LiveFromThe781

craziest thing.

i was checking my e-mail and i noticed a new one from Fed-Ex so i checked the link they provided about my tracking order and im looking and it said it was delivered. im like really? then i look at the time delieverd it said 3:38 and it was like 4:00 or so so i was like hmmm i wonder if its downstairs then i hear a truck pull up i look out the window and lo and behold theres the fed-ex truck with my order.

i just tried it out. made a huge mess because i didnt have a decent sized cup to hold all the powder thats "1 serving" but at least ON's powder is stirrable so it wasnt too bad. i got my Glucosamine too and a couple free samples. one is some meal replacer...Gluco-someshit and the other is MUSCLE MIIIIIIIILK. ill take the muscle milk tonight before bed cause its strawberry flavored and i wanna try it.

its also a rediculously huge bag. 10 pounds and it looks like cat litter.
    test
  14. Snik Diesel

[funny]

Listen Jose Canseco, I don't care what you do but stop trying to bring down an entire group of people with your adamant opinion.

Not everyone does steroids just because you suspect they do. Many of the natural bodybuilders train without steroids and HGH. There are many outspoken 10-20 year vets who have always trained steroid free.

Yes, there are many athletes who do. Great. Fine. It doesn't fucking matter to me. Some of the pros who use still have over a decade, usually closer to two of experience along with it. It's honestly sad to me that this is how you look at bodybuilding. And I'm not naive, I stay positive.
    test
  15. LiveFromThe781

lol its a fact.

i dont set around like OH HES DOING ROIDS I KNOW IT! ! !. its just common knowledge about the sport.

do a google search bro, natural competition only means the testing is done with everyone aware of when.

heres my question though, why are you so uptight about it? do you plan on ever competing? because i do. so what does it matter to you whether or not someone is playing the honor system in a sport that no one watches and you dont compete, or plan on competing in?

in other breaking news: there is no santa clause.
    test
  16. Snikka

I like to argue about trivial shit but moreso everyone I've talked to who used basically said that if you aren't happy with yourself before, why would you be happy after. Why would you do only one cycle and stop? Everyone always wants more, but it's really an illusion.

It's a choice. But I look at the pros and cons. acne/testicle strinkage/depression/etc are side effects. Don't fool yourself, you will most probably lose a lot if not all the gains you got whilst on roids. It is unnatural for one's body to carry that much weight. You are basically cheating to achieve success. It is really that important? It's just stupid to me to temporarily perform better.

Why do world class athletes who get exposed become recognized as frauds and cheats? Plus the vast majority of non-medical steroid use is motivated by cosmetic reasons. What you don't think you can compete naturally? Shit is mind boggling.
    test
  17. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Yeah but the side effects are temporary and reversible. I've only heard of people suffering any sort of depression when coming off a cycle, on cycle you feel like a million bucks.

Non medical use is motivated by cosmetic reasons, but that's why most people are lifting in the first place. I don't see anything about it as "cheating", if you're a guy who doesn't play sports or perform in shows-where's the competition? It's like calling suping up your car when you don't race it cheating.

And world class athletes are exposed as "frauds and cheats" because people are ignorant and think most atheletes are clean. They're not, but people don't know any better that thousands of olympic athletes have tested positive for banned substances and gotten free passes.
    test
  18. Snikka

Yes, off a cycle. Depression often is seen when the drugs are stopped and may contribute to dependence on anabolic steroids. As far as medical side effects, go read some doctor reports. All they do is suppress the body's ability to express a normal response. They can cause liver tumors, cancer, jaundice, high blood pressure, increase in bad cholesteroal, kidney tumors, acne, trembling, muscle wasting, hyperglycemia, water retention, bruising, insomnia, serious mood changes, impotence, development of breasts, increase risk of prostate cancer, loss of libido, even allergic shock and diabetes.

True I will agree on your second point. It's not cheating when its against yourself in a rather unpopular sport (as a whole).

In competitive sports, using drugs to enhance performance is cheating. WTF? Nowadays it's unacceptable. Sure, in the past olympics it may have had a back turned to it because it was still new, but lets be honest, testing is harder nowadays and penalties are more severe. Ask Marion Jones how she feels about it. If some high profile atheletes get exposed, their reputation goes WAY DOWN. How can you deny that? If Michael Phelps was proved to be using, his career and credibility would be shot. Same with any high profie or professional athlete.

Not every pro athlete uses drugs and I definately don't think it's the majority, theres always going to be some. Fine. Some have natural talent, drive and years of experience that led to their success. I refuse to believe otherwise.

Maybe it's more acceptable to you in bodybuilding because the whole point is size/strength/cosmetics, it's taken past the point of being "in-shape" or "fit" for some people.
    test
  19. The Steve

The Steve Space monkey I am not

Any administered drug has a laundry list of 'possible' side effects. It's about an individuals response to it, as everyones' will be different. Multivitamins can cause adverse reactions in people, doesn't mean it's a good reason to ban them for everyone.

There's very little evidence to support all the side effects that opponents of steroids often refer to. Medical reports and published studies simply just don't support the claims.

And of course we have to keep in mind that steroids were made illegal not because of the "bad" they caused, but because of the "good" they cause. Which is just insanity.

Testing may be harder nowadays, but it's extremely infrequent. Actually I don't think anyone can say whether or not a majority use or don't use as tests aren't done all year, and aren't done for everyone. So really there's not enough evidence to indicate one way or the other.

But based off the fact that athletes keep getting stronger, faster, and bigger, I'm going to lean to the side that says a lot probably are using. Of course also modern medicine has played a part in that, but I can't attribute that alone to the big strides athletes continue to make in terms of strength, speed, recoop, etc.
    test
  20. Snikka

Theres honestly just far far too much to discuss on this.

Sure the physical side effects may not be seen at first or early, but long term usage is likely going to develop into one or more side effects especially with higher dosages. Its really going to depend on the dosage and duration. Legalization would basically mean either subject yourself to possible harm or compete at a disadvantage, so it is what it is.

Steroids become a habit most end up having the rest of the lives. It's probably as addictive as any recreational drug and causes documented health problems, plenty of scientific evidence to support that. Many people have become successful bodybuilders and athletes while remaining natural. Working hard and putting the extra time and effort in seems so much more rewarding than relying on illegal drugs.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.