Recommend me a protein powder to buy online

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by absolute zero, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

I want a good powder that doesn't have too many carbs so i can take it before bed. I'm taking this stuff now that has like 40g per serving + low carbs. I haven't bought online before though so I don't really know where to look.
    test
  2. Got Life?

Got Life? Resident Megalomaniac

nutraplanet is a good site
    test
  3. Steve Schade

Steve Schade Bears>you

Really man it's mostly all the same, so just find a brand and flavor you want and google til you find the cheapest price, I've ordered supps from probably 9 or 10 different online vendors, most places you find will be legit there's not really anyone scamming for supp money.... ON is a big name brand and their cookies n cream flavor is amazing. Otherwise you can go to proteinfactory.com or trueprotein.com and make your own mixes/flavors for mucho cheapo.
    test
  4. J o o k

J o o k Guest

test
  5. That Nigga

That Nigga aka Hot Shyt

make sure its casein
    test
  6. Purplewraath

Purplewraath New Member

ON 100% Whey, ON Procomplex, and BSN Syntha-6

Step your game up.
    test
  7. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

lol...mmk. thanks
    test
  8. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

the top 3 brand protein powders i have used are

1. biotest low carb metabolic drive
    2. cytosport evopro
    3. Optimum nutrition pro complex

Now I just buy in bulk from trueprotein...ocassionnally i buy metabolic drive because it is the best tasting and highest quality protein powder i have bought...
    test
  9. I SUCK BIG COCK

I SUCK BIG COCK New Member

I dont know the best protein powders but i do honestly know the best male enhancement product that will work. Its sick as hell its some sort of a miracle pill and all you gotta do is take it every once in awhile and it makes your penis grow ALOT!! Trust me this shit works. My girlfriend has been llike 50times happier since i started using this shit. VigRX Plus male enhancement pills increase penis size and sex drive stop premature ejaculation

but if you really want a good product that will increase your penis size. try this, i mean it looks kinda crazy but it works amazingly. Either one works great i tried abunch of different types and honestly these two are the best.
    Welcome to the Pro Extender System Home Page
    test
  10. rocker314

rocker314 Rock Star

i'll try that
    test
  11. I would suggest matabolic drive.... i used that to loose weight tho.. metabolic drive is the best tasting protein drink.. with this V-Diet that consisted of this protein shake

I Loss About 30lbs in 4 weeks
    test
  12. rocker314

rocker314 Rock Star

Thanks I'll try that one.
    test
  13. Snik Diesel

Snik Diesel Hey there buddy!

I was a big fan of n-large 2 for years.

However, recently I switched it up to Cytosport Cytogainer. And it's much much less sugar, tastes great and still good cal/protein. I can say I'm really happy with it.. Gonna stick with that for awhile.
    test
  14. Oh Snap!

Oh Snap! New Member

I usually order a 10lb bag of ON Gold Standard Whey from bodybuilding.com and pick up a t-shirt/shaker free gift that comes with the order. think I'm up to like 12 t-shirts now, LOL.
    test
  15. DeenoG

DeenoG New Member

I never get the 10 pounds cause you get tired of the taste and the potency goes away especially if you do not seal the bag up well.

What I do is buy the 5 pounds and 2 pounds of optimum nutrition whey.

I like the flavores of mochachino,banana cream, orange

GNC makes the same stuff as ON since Optimum makes their whey as well.
    test
  16. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

lol i used Cytogainer that stuff was rancid bro. id take a shit like 20 minutes after eating the chocolate one and i swear the shit texture on the T.P. was the same as the shake.

i like O.N. Whey its not too expensive and its conveinant to mix because its fast dissolving and doesnt leave it like a milkshake, although sometimes thats what i want.

Biotest makes Grow! whey which is 5 pounds of unflavored but has a sweetener (tastes like italian cookies) and its only like $30 or something. its one of the best deals ive come across.
    test
  17. Snik Diesel

Snik Diesel Hey there buddy!

Fuck you, mint chocolate shake is good as hell and mixed perfect.. I don't care what you say.

I'm actually using Universal Real Gains (strawberry) right now. But I already miss that mint chocolate.
    test
  18. LiveFromThe781

LiveFromThe781 Don Of The Den

i didnt use mint chocolate i used malt chocolate or some bullshit, either way, it didnt get digested too well lol.

i just ordered ON's gainer today, 60 grams protein 80 grams carbs, and at least its one scoop not 4 like Cytogainer's. im eating a lot more right now, definately going through an anabolic spurt so the gainer should definately help. i plan on taking it right when i wake up and post-workout of course with whole milk...mmm cant wait.

i also ordered some glucosamine because my joints have been feeling terrible lately. i woke up this morning cracked my thumb and after that it kept clicking so i was like ok, todays the day i get me some damn glucosamine. ill prob have to grab up some fish oil too.

i honestly want to grab some prohormones but i have no idea whats actually good. like ill hear someone say ones good then ill hear someone say actually, they use that stuff to prevent women from getting pregnant. it sucks cause the only person i know who says they can get juice only has Winny and i want some test+deca or +dana...or i dont even know what i want, i dont know hardly shit about steroids either.
    test
  19. supacilious

supacilious master of ceremonies

biotest grow usually tastes ok...but, one time i got a shipment of biotest grow, and it tasted like trash juice..it was bitter and nasty...biotest wouldn't send me a new shipment, so i had no choice but to finish the 5lb tub of it...

i mixed it with grape bcaa...shit was disgusting...i don't know how i didn't throw up during squats that month...
    test
  20. Knowledge

Knowledge Guest

Word. But it's fattening, great for ectomorphs.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.