Recent Poll shows 70% of america believe homosexuality NOT a choice, 30% do

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Caldisto

Caldisto New Member

hahaha exactly
    test
  2. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

what about lesbians tho. There are alot of hot lesbians that Id fuck into a coma but they wont let me. Bitches! and i dunno i work with a gay guy and a bunch of people from work took him to the strip club to prove that he was born gay and they got him a table dance they let him grab some titties and nothin happend. they had 4 girls check and nothin for him. i was mad kuz I wasnt told about going.
    test
  3. Nokas

Nokas Guest

Dude R U FUCKIN GAY? NIMROD

WHY CANT U ADMIT U ARE BI CURIOUS, A WANNABE FAGET, A FAG LOVER, A HOMO, A ASS HUGGER, A PILE DRIVER, A ANAL STUFFER, A COCK CUM SWALLOWER U FUCKIN HOMO FAGGET GET THE FUCK OFF THESE BOARDS AND RETIRE FROM RAP IMMEDIATLEY U FUCKIN QUEER GUY
    test
  4. Strange1

Strange1 the northern touch

major polls also say that bush is going to win the election

does that make it 100% true?
    test
  5. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

Actually your the one on some petty ass insult shit when i gave a logical example.
    test
  6. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

But the bible says STRAIGHT UP that Men "GAVE UP" the natural function of a woman and Burned towards eachother.
    test
  7. Blitz519

Blitz519 aye

Ok fine Nimrod, you didnt choose to be gay, you were born that way!

Are you happy now??
    test
  8. deadweather

deadweather ******

regardless of that poll. its still up in the air. there isnt enough concrete scientific evidence to support either of the theories. besdies thats just an opinion poll, and opinion poll doesnt equal fact. Opinions will never supersede facts and just because 70% of people in an opinion poll think something doesnt necessarily make it so. (If 80% of people believe in the boogieman, that doesnt make him real)

In any case, my personal opinion lately has been that its not that simple or black and white. I think its a mix of both nature and nurture. Some people decide later in their life that they want to be homosexual for whatever reason they are entitled to. And some people have been gravitating towards that lifestyle since they were children. In any case, we should leave these people alone because we have no right to tell anyone what they can and cannot do as long as its legal.
    test
  9. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

^^so we should make it illegal

I agree 100%

= P
    test
  10. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

Bet. I mean to say that ALL HOMOSEXUALITY is genetic is close minded. REGARDLESS weather or not somepeople ARE in fact gay by design... you CAN'T disprove that for some people its a choice. The lack of scientific evidence leads me to believe that its a choice FOR NOW. I can't argue w/ facts, so if CONCRETE evidence surfaces then I will adjust my views.
    test
  11. deadweather

deadweather ******

exactly what i said ^
    its obviously a mix of both ^

i've met girls thats gone dyke after being fucked over by too many men, how are you going to say homosexuality is genetic for these people? obviously they were attracted to men before they became disgusted with them. there is no hard proof supporting either.

simply put, its a mix of both. some poeple made the choice, some people have always been that way.

to say its as simple as black and white, and its always ONE thing, and NOT another is ignorant and stubborn. especially when nobody on this messageboard has conducted any scientific experiments in order to support their own opinions. (Citing an opinion survey does not coroborate your own opinion)
    test
  12. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

when will i ever see you type something remotely intelligent?

the child isn't physically capable of or in possession of a consenting mind to reciprocate that sexual attraction, so that's why pedophiles must be held responsible to keep innocent children protected. it's reasonable to regard their actions as criminal and illegal. what sense does it make to make homosexuality illegal?
    test
  13. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

bullshit yo

if that were true you'd sever your allegiance to bush and the republican party, which are un-christian in a lot of ways, and form your own party that functions with policies that operate off of jesus' core philosophies, including the 4 quotes shown in the "bush tv campaign ad against jesus"

please stop flaunting your fallacious and decorative ties to christianity
    test
  14. deadweather

deadweather ******

just so you all know..

homosexuality is wrong because the bible says so is not a good reason to hate it. It may make you feel icky but thats no reason to deprive other people of their happiness because of your beliefs
    test
  15. JoeSmoke Dope

JoeSmoke Dope New Member

Nimord is the biggest homophobic on this site. ur implying queers can NOT choose TO BE GAY, like their a victim of a pre determined existence....
    ur a god damn idiot, close minded bitch. most gay people arent ashamed of their homosexuality and will not hide behind the lame ass excuse, "i was born this way" ... ur a fucking homophobic moron, acting like the ONLY way people are gay as if their BORN that way, what a close minded typical liberal slave.....

fuck u ngga. open ur mind once in awhile and see the world for what it is and not WHAT U ARE ......
    test
  16. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

as i see it is this: you can't control what gender you're attracted to. but you can control the urges to fuck.
    test
  17. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

When will I ever feel the wieght lifted off my cock?

My argument has nothing to do with legalities..

your picking a minor point and angle to punch holes in what i said..

We are talking about choices and what is and isnt in our control... let me brake it down, because you seemed to have trouble grasping it the first time..

Nimrods claims that homosexuality can not be a choice because a gay person dosent choose what makes him aroused,or gets his "cock" hard.. Its an uncontrolled reaction... The controlled reaction comes when they act upon that arousal...

and in following the same ideaology, Pedophilia isnt a choice either.. the Pedophile gets aroused..its uncontrolled.. or there is no choice involved...

The choice the Pedophile does make is weather to act or not act on his perverted behavior. Weather the child is a consenting 14 year old, or a 7 year old rape victim.. The pedophile makes the choice of acting upon his perversion or not..

Homosexuals make that choice too.. And since there are no legal ramifications,its easy to find a partner, and the world as a whole is a lot more accepting of the behavior, they indulge themselves..

Thats the argument.. That there is a choice involved.. There is always a choice involved...

Shit.. i walk down the street and see girls in my hood that are 15 with the bodys of 20 year olds.... I spring wood.... but do I pull my dick out at the playground? no.. And not just because its illegal...but because its wrong, perverted and not an acceptable behavior...
    test
  18. Cri

Cri aerial wolf hunter

people saying its up in the air. No its not

How can one possibly back the 'its a choice' argument. Its not like we're all outsiders looking in on this topic. We all have tastes and can relate to this shit so the points, although not scientifically proven, can still be proven to US.

Its obviously a natural preference in the vast majority of cases. There are probably a few exceptions for some really fucked up people.

Seriously though, do you realize how ridiculous it sounds to suggest that homosexuality is a choice
    test
  19. Tier1

Tier1 New Member

and amoung those 30%...there is prolly seperate topic that you would find in which you would call them idiots/morons/ignorant....etc...
    test
  20. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

why go in such a roundabout way to make a "point" that is known to all? seems to me you bring up the issue of pedophilia just to malign homosexuality in some underhanded fashion when the two are drastically different in content outside of the "choice issue".

nimrod has never said that there isn't any sort of choice involved in the grand scheme of things. he's arguing that the sexuality and attraction itself is outside the realm of choice, not the acts stemming from that. so, why bring up pedophilia when you could have brought up numerous other things that are related to the issue of choice stemming from a foundation outside of choice? perhaps you could have brought up an example of someone naturally liking food with extremely cholestorol but making the conscious decision to avoid it.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.