Recent Poll shows 70% of america believe homosexuality NOT a choice, 30% do

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Nimrod, Oct 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ge'Nome

Ge'Nome Illest Since NessLee Quit

and actually I wouldn't be disgusted at having my cock sucked off by a man, or fucking a man in the ass... I just don't do it because I'm not attracted to men and don't have any intrest in doing so
    test
  2. Wizdumb The MC

Wizdumb The MC NICK FURY

I think you're one of the bisexual men who could choose.

That's what being bisexual is.

You could do both, but you choose what you want. A PREFERENCE.

Everyone is getting ORIENTATION mixed up with PREFERENCE.
    test
  3. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Aye Ge'nome, da fuck?? So if a niggga was suckin ya dick and his mustache was grazing ya shit you wouldnt be disgusted?? lolz...
    test
  4. Ge'Nome

who said anything about a mustache
    test
  5. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

^^lol...i can't even respond anymore..LMMFAO!!!
    test
  6. mic-e.b.

mic-e.b. aka FACE METAL

like wizdumb already pointed out you are attracted to both sexes. it is NOT a choice but rather a inclination. Naturally, i am attracted to women. Therefore, i am a heterosexual. Anything otherwise is either bisexual or homosexual. wake the fuck up and use your brain.
    test
  7. Nimrod

Nimrod Nimi Hendrix

let me make something clear

the only CHOICE involved is whether to act out on the impulses or not

being gay has nothing to do with wHAT YOU DO

its whats inside ur fuckin head, its what makes ur cock harder

this david lame dude is telling me that if a man's gaping ass hole makes somebody's cock hard, he isnt gay
    test
  8. Ge'Nome

but im not attracted to men... so how am i bi sexual
    test
  9. Ge'Nome

when did I say that???? and who is to say that a woman's gaping asshole doesn't also make him hard
    test
  10. Wizdumb The MC

Wizdumb The MC NICK FURY

On a personal opinion, I think, being ABLE to buttfuck another man, or get neck from a dude, makes you GAY. I personally cannot even think about it without being disgusted, along with all the other HETEROSEXUAL males I know.

But since you like ladies, and you have sex with them, as far as I know of you. Makes you bisexual. Maybe down the road you will act on your attractions to that certain guy, seriously.

Personally, I think this:

Heterosexual = Strictly the opposite sex. No question of the same sex.

Homosexual = Strictly the same sex. No question of the other sex.

Bisexual = Could have sex with both. POSSIBLY, preferring one sex over another.
    test
  11. mic-e.b.

mic-e.b. aka FACE METAL

ok, let me explain this to you. if you are able to get an erection while a male is given you oral sex or sexual intercourse, then you are attracted to men. Jesus Chirst, i am drunk and i make more sense than you.
    test
  12. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

Most homo's I talk to say they ARE NOT PHYSICALLY ATTRACTED to the same sex... they say it is a MENTAL attraction... more of a love type of thing than a lust type of thing. thats just confusion... not genetics.

I've seen many of gay doods all of a sudden turn straight when a decent lookin bitch shows interest in them. So if its not a choice... why do they CHOOSE to do that?

Iono I'm a christian str8 up... But I'm not a calvinist... So I don't believe in pre destination... and to believe that homosexuality is NOT a choice is to believe in predestination. And that God appointed them to wrath.

I have never seen ANY scientific evidence completley contradict the bible... it usually reinforces it. If you got any links to FACTS and PROOF that it is NOT a choice post em up.

One
    test
  13. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

Yea but there have been cases where MEN were raped AGAINST thier will... If you touch it... it will rise lmao.
    test
  14. mic-e.b.

mic-e.b. aka FACE METAL

what case is this? if it is a women raping a man than yes, i believe it. But unless a male is a homosexual, i do not see that happening.
    test
  15. Z eye on

Z eye on Truuuth

how does it matter if its a woman or a man? If its against his will... its against his will... period. All the dick knows is that its bein touched. The dick can't distinguish between a man's hand or a woman's hand... if it could then you would never be able to jerk off.
    test
  16. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

But the choice to act on it is still a choice..

There are pedophiles whos "cocks" get hard looking at a 4 year old girl.. They don't have control of it..

Under your way of thinking hes predestined to feel that way and therefore isnt responsible for acting on it? GTFOH

He has to "choose" not to fuck this 4 year old girl because its a perversion and its against the law..

The only diffrence between the two is that homosexuality isnt illegal...
    test
  17. Atom React

Atom React aka JAYO

why the fuck does it matter what other people think?

if you think its not a choice, GREAT.. if they think it is, GREAT

does it really effect ya'll everyday life that much?
    test
  18. David Cadence

David Cadence wake me up be4 you go go!

Homosexuality is, in 99% of cases NOT a conscious choice.

there is a rare weird ass mutherfucker who will just have a desire to bang guys, but also likes females...

but 9999999999 times out of 10000000000 it's not a conscious choice.

Nimrod isn't saying you MUST BE born gay or straight, he's just saying it's not a choice.

and how can you contest that?

I belive homosexuality is TRIGGERED psychologically, and I believe that certain people may have more of a predisposition to it, which makes it partially genetic, but i do NOT believe it's a choice.

Just leaving your house and encountering other HUMANS could lead you yo no other conclusions.

on the flip of this, i do believe it's sinful.

I do not believe you can't go to heaven if you're gay...

I don't agree w/ gay marriage, but i do believe in their having state-sponsored unions.

anywhoo....
    test
  19. David Cadence

I imagine that pieces of IQ are just forever falling out of your head.

am i right?
    test
  20. David Cadence

I'm about as Christian as you can get but hear this:

God doesn't appoint you to wrath if you're gay --

Being gay is sinful, but so is being human, acceptance of Christ is the ONLY WAY to avoid hell.

and with acceptance of Christ, you are forgiven for ALL sins. including a perpetual one.

as far as scientific proof -- theyy did a studay that held true with lesbians but not gay men, that proved that something like 64% of lesbians have the same inner-ear workings as men, which would at least predispose them to finding women attractive.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.