REBUTTLE to COUPS "I AM" take

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Apr 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Run and tell that HOMEBOY.

Nah, what does scriptures say ? That is the final WORD. "LORD" = BAAL

YAHUWAH IS THE FATHERS NAME.
    test
  2. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

if you wanna be a racist faggot... then i suggest you learn hebrew while your at it your narcist prick.. the LORD know's my heart.. and he knows that I am NOT worshippin BAAL nor would I EVER... i'm sorry your weak foundation in christ has been desecrated by worldly men posing as intellectuals.. gfu
    test
  3. lyricalpriest

and more so, where the fuck is Lord translated Baal again.. b/c in the dictionary it says this

Lord (lɔːd)

— n
    1. a title given to God or Jesus Christ
    test
  4. Coup d'état

of course the dictionary will say that.

In Hebrew Lord= Baal (sun god)

The names were hellenized to honor pagan gods and idols

Jehovah...is a two part word.

in hebrw Hoavah means wickedness, lawlessness, sin, hate etc...

If you are really intrested in Truth...PM me and I'll talk with you there and give you info.
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

Hova is short for Jehovah which is a Hebrew word meaning "He who causes to become," meaning that God can make himself whatever is needed to fit the situation and solve any problem.

The word baal is a root word in Hebrew and other Semitic languages which can mean lord, owner, master, possessor, or husband depending on the context in which it is used.
    Owner

"If an ox gores a man or a woman to death, then the ox shall surely be stoned, and its flesh shall not be eaten; but the owner of the ox shall be acquitted" (Exodus 21:28).

Master

"If the thief is not found, then the master of the house shall be brought to the judges to see whether he has put his hand into his neighbor's goods" (Exodus 22:8).

Possessor

"And his mother's brothers spoke all these words concerning him in the hearing of all the men of Shechem; and their heart was inclined to follow Abimelech, for they said, "He is our brother"" (Judges 9:3).

"A present is a precious stone in the eyes of its possessor; Wherever he turns, he prospers" (Proverbs 17:8).

Husband

"When the wife of Uriah heard that Uriah her husband was dead, she mourned for her husband" (II Samuel 11:26).

Lord

"For the fields of Heshbon languish, And the vine of Sibmah; The lords of the nations have broken down its choice plants, Which have reached to Jazer And wandered through the wilderness. Her branches are stretched out, They are gone over the sea" (Isaiah 16:8).

Most often you find baal attached to the name of a place, in which case it indicates a location that possesses some feature or where something is found, such as Baal Tamar, which means "the owner of palm trees" in Judges 20:33.

A lot of the Canaanite deities had baal as part of their names. The one most often mentioned as just plain Baal in the Scriptures refers to Baal Haddu, the Canaanite war god who was supposed to have been the husband of Asharoth, the fertility goddess. Storms bring fertility to dry lands, so Baal served as the male counterpart of fertility rites.

But most of the time when you see "lord" in the Old Testament, this word is translating the Hebrew word adonai, a reference to God, or the Hebrew word adown, which means sovereign, lord, or master. When spelled in all capitals, "LORD" is translating the Hebrew word yahweh, which is another reference to God.
    test
  6. Coup d'état

that is not correct. That is from a Jahovah apologetic site
    test
  7. lyricalpriest

actually it wasnt
    test
  8. Coup d'état

maybe it was not. but the truth is that the name was removed in light of pagan titles. We see many examples of nations taking wise Hebrew Israelites names and giving them pagan names with their idols directly in the new Hellenization. It happened to Daniel, Paul and Joesph to name a few. Satan's religions will teach you it don't matter at all!!!

Our Father even said the Gentiles would take his name and switch it with Baal. (Lord=Baal)

Jeremiah 33:2 "YAHUWAH Who made the earth, Who formed it and set it firm - YAHUWAH is His Name - says this: 'Call to Me and I will answer you ...'"

Isaiah 12:4 "Give thanks to YAHUWAH - call His Name aloud. Proclaim His deeds to the nations, declare His Name sublime. Sing of YAHUWAH, for He has done marvelous things - let it be known to the whole world!".

All Hewbrew names and even the Prophets all had YAH in their names. And their names meant something! YAHUSAH the messiYAH meant: YAH's Salvation. IT's DEEP. TOday are names mean nothing...hmmm ?

EliYahu ('Elijah')

YeremiYahu ('Jeremiah')

YeshiYahu ('Isaiah')

YahuShafat ('Josephat')

NetanYahu (also the name of former Israeli Prime Minister)

YahuNatan ('Jonethan')

and of course, the Messianic Salvation Name YAHU'SHUAH ('Yeshuah')

In each of the examples above, the meanings of these names refer to the Name of the Most High, eg. YAHU is Strength, my God is YAHU, etc

PEEP THIS. WOE

Jeremiah 23:1-2, 27
    Woe be unto the pastors that destroy and scatter the sheep of my pasture! saith YAHUWAH. Therefore thus saith YAHUWAH Elohim of Israel against the pastors that feed my people; Ye have scattered my flock, and driven them away, and have not visited them: behold, I will visit upon you the evil of your doings, saith YAHUWAH. Which think to cause my people to FORGET MY NAME by their dreams which they tell every man to his neighbour, as their fathers have forgotten my name for Baal.

Jeremiah 2:11
    Hath a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? but my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit.
    test
  9. lyricalpriest

ok fair enough.. jesus real name is yeshua, iah that's what i called him when i prayed. but i still believe in the trinity..
    test
  10. Coup d'état

We will have to gain understanding... that will come. You are open to learn...that is amazing and that ONLY comes from the Most High. Remember that.

Just know that in every case there is a clear distinction between the two. Yahshuah was not schizophrenic, he knew he was the Son that came in the flesh. He came down and humbled himself to be a man. He was there at the beginning and was like the Father, but he is not the same entity.

Think about if you had to be a cock roach for a season, and come down and be one of them, knowing full well what being a human is all about...that would be humbling dog!

My thread on John 8:58 will tell you who the Messiyah IS!!!

Nothing in this world matters without understanding of the Father and Son. No wealth, material, social life, titles, gain, or even approval from man matters. The only thing that matters is salvation and to be found worthy to be in the future Kingdom and to be found pleasing by the Father by following HIS Son who set the way of slavation. You have to be found just and worthy to enter.....think about it. You will be in the Kingdom for ETERNITY. And if not in GLORY you will glorify the Son and Father in the lake of fire. IT's DEEP.
    test
  11. Brown Jesus

Brown Jesus Menso is for Dummies

Thou shall not take the Lords name in vain.

Coup?

And lord in Hebrew can also be rendered Adonai. They used these so called false pagan names to avert taking the Most Highs name in vain.
    test
  12. Coup d'état

In the case of "Lord" in the Hebrew it means Baal.

Calling YAHUWAH the Father, the Eternal Creator "LORD thy GOD" is taking his name in vain...Scriptures indicate that the Father did not want us to call him anything other than his name, nor to forget his name in place of Baal or any other title man wants to give him

Yahuwah is His name, and YAH is unchanging, He is forever.

I don't understand why you have such a great disdain for our Father's name ?
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

john 1:18 No one has ever seen God, but God the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has made him known.

2 corinthians 4:4 The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God.
    test
  14. Coup d'état

John 1:18

No man hath seen Elohim at any time: the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him

Moses saw His back side, yes no man has seen Elohim. Only the Son, which right now his in the Father's bosom (at His right hand of Power)...Yahshuah came down to earth in the flesh TO DECLARE HIM. Not to teach to be rebellous and be lawless. BUT TO DECLARE HIM. Yahshuah is the first BEGOTTEN of the Father.

II Corinthians 4:4

In whom the god of this world (Baal and other idols like Zeus) hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of MessiYAH, who is the image of Elohim, should shine unto them

You are blinded by traditions of man and have been taught vain doctrines not supported in the scrptures...Yahsuah, the Son, is the IMAGE of Elohim, not the same entity nor is he the one and only true Elohim. There is only one true Elohim. Yahshuah is in His likeness becasue he is the first begotten Son.
    test
  15. Brown Jesus

Stop it. The Hebrews generally said Adonai, not baal.

Did I say that I disdain it? No. Once again, stop projecting your values on me. Actually, i have such a reverence and fear of God that I don't even think to attempt to pronounce his name.

Your spelling is indicative of your intelligence tbh
    test
  16. Coup d'état

Where in the scriptures does our Father say not to say out loud His name ? In fact the very opposite is true. He wants us to call upon Him.

By your not calling him his name because it is too "scared" or you fear him too much is in fact is a man made tradition..and has nothing to do with the Word.

It's interesting, because you will call him by pagan titles all day long. That is indeed ironic. If you feared the Father truly, you would not reject his Law. I understand the law of His unchanging will to be love and freedom. Many look at it like bondage when judge against the rudiments of this world. Strange.

Up is down, down is up.
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

you need to sincerely repent of your blindness, and pray for revelation.

ill keep u in my prayers brah
    test
  18. Coup d'état

How am I blind ?
    test
  19. Brown Jesus

Why didn't Jesus ever call The Father by his name? Why did he always say my Father?
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.