"Reasonable Doubt" - thoughts on sound quality please, every link will be returned.

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by Sick-Sense, Sep 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sick-Sense

Sick-Sense the muthafin ruggratt!

this is just some quick one take shtt - the lyrics wasnt even wrote to this beat. im still searching for a place to record the album. feedback on the quality would be very helpful. all links will be returned of course. thanks

"Mixtape 1"

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=106620
    test
  2. raidar

raidar New Member

hmm your voice is raspy as fuck so its hard to tell the quality ... hmm lemme see ... lyrics are decent i guess but dont belong on this beat ... flow is off on this beat as well ... as for the quality it sounds aiight ... i think u clip at certain points but as far as the levels they sound aiight ... vocals can be raised a LIL ... voice overs are fine. aiight pz
    test
  3. habeascorpus

habeascorpus The Future

hey thanx for peepin my track, all the nice things u said made me feel all warm and fuzzy

im feelin this, sometimes u hesitate to catch the beat but u said u didnt write to this beat, the beat is pretty slow, im feelin the hook...i want to here u over a double time beat...i bet ur emotion and voice and lyrics would sound iLL as hell on a double time beat

BRAINSTORM!!! haha

quality sounds good to me too, u might have clipped, but its hard not to clip when ur shit isnt mastered by professionals
    test
  4. Hibernation

Hibernation Well-Known Member

This Shits Dopeness, I Love Ur Voice, U Sound Like A Cat On The Block That Come Out The Corner Screaming An Everyone Knows Who It Is Automatically LMAO, Hot Shit Homie, Ur Gunna Hop On A Collab With Me. And Yo What Race Are You, You Sound Black, But U Also Got A Dominican Drawl
    test
  5. HeXuM

HeXuM N.E.R.D.

Quality is nice n crisp.. needs more fullness to me though.. Mic def fits your voice well.. u have a unique voice.. u can def work wonders with it if used right... lyrics are ok and consistant throughout the track, props on that.. flow, delivery is str8.. ''why would i talk about a club im never in''.. nice endin on the verse... keep doin you homie.. hit me up whenever you get new tracks up...

return the love...
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=921614
    test
  6. Terrible Twos

Terrible Twos Original SiN

iight...beat sounds nice so far..jes dropped, pretty ill..i like what it does every 2 bars, thats hot...quality is nice but tha vocals sound too shallow. you jus double it up or sumthing..add ad libs, over dubs etc...plus the beat is kinna drowning em out and the hi's need to be turned down..tha hook is hot but tha same problems as tha vocals quality wise..other than quality this is iight tho..delivery could use some work too tho.
    6.5/10
    test
  7. Hard Target

Hard Target eshbat

i rocked this beat.

something bout ya voice thats cool....sounds like everything could be alot more tighten...not bad, quality would be better...

voice gots something to it.
    test
  8. Enigman

Enigman PIG LORD

basically agree with what raidar said

u sound grimey and murderous as hell thats cool though... the track id say was pretty decent but yeah the lyrics coulda been better i felt they were pretty 1 dimensional n often the rhymes were kinda forced

but u got the more superficial factors in place... quality is nice... ur flow will come off better on a different beat

but yeah not bad by any means

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=924637 if u get a chance
    test
  9. Sick-Sense

Sick-Sense the muthafin ruggratt!

Thanks for all the thoughts. As ive stated, the lyrics were not written to this beat. Habeas pretty much hit it on the spot. I was really struggling to get on beat because it was so slow. I did each verses in one take, and said fuck it cause it wasnt going anywhere. I didnt even bother with the doubles ha. But enough excuses, and me trying to explaine myself. I'll grab all links when i get to the parents house.

oh, the lyrics were not written as well as it should have been, but it was all personal. Second verse when i talked about about getting disqualified, actually happened. I was battling dude that came saying "papi".. and at the end of the battle i dropped the mic. Thats just me throwing little shots lol.

Hibe, holla at me homie. i would love to get on some shtt with you.
    test
  10. PhedUp

PhedUp ¡ The1XL !

i found it to be ok..nothing spectacular

Your flow kinda like was restricted from is full capacity..you werent sure of yourself..like if you were hesitating in ya stuff...ya voice is tight though..you got that just dude on the block voice
    ya lyrics were aight..nothing stood our really
    ya quality is a +

overall i was feeling this ..oh and another thing emotion was good..but be just into ya delivery when ya speaking maybe is just me but i didnt think u were into it
    test
  11. Scribe

Scribe IMQ8

this is a pretty good track right here....you remind me of Necro. You actually sound like a more street version of him...

voice is grimey, lyrics are pretty nice, flow is good- could be more polished.

now on the song:

beat is pretty good..feelin what you saying....nice hook...everything is on point

if you trynna hook anything up, just hit me on AIM: EnvyOfMan
    test
  12. fuck_a_nella

fuck_a_nella New Member

the adlibs or whateva the fuck they call'em are cool i like'em, the beat is cool mixtape ish, you sound cool on this , the content and the title i like man, your quality is nice ,the lyrics were cool too but nothin that complex,above some mainstream tracks tho, hook is explaining itsself nicely, overall nice listen man.

Return the feedback:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=12586932#post12586932
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.