Reason WHY Lil wayne is the greatest rapper alive.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by SnakeMc, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SnakeMc

SnakeMc New Member

just the vibe he brings overall I think is unique and what makes him DOPE.

like alot of you say he copies jay-z style, but i dont really think so, i think he brings out a new style.

and his lyrics are fucking DOPE and they go for lyricst and not, like his lyrics aren't to a point with a crazy metahpor but he isnt just rapping about commerical crap like alot of the game is now.

anyone gonna say that he hasn't elevated the most has got to be fucking shitting me, hands down he has elevated the most out of any rapping right now. and with a such a young age and being around all the big names and good artists he is only execpted to be better.

expeically if you peep his shit now, then from like carter 1. like yeah killer killer album but fuck you can tell overall he just got better. his presence and everything.
    their are barely any wack new lil wayne that he is putting out, so you can tell the dude is consistant and has a drive to put out good music, not music to sell but to put out good music.

who the fuck is fucking with Lil wayne right now? i want to hear it? and please don't fucking say T.I.

my top 5 DoA I dont think Lil wayne wud be on it, but he is close, around 6 for me. but time will tell if he gets on it.

1.Tupac
    2.Jay- Z
    3.Big Pun
    4.Eminem
    5.Biggie
    6.Lil Wayne
    Royce Da 5 9
    Nas
    test
  2. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

If anything his production got better, not his verses.

Shit, I've heard some of this "new elevated" material back on year old mixtapes. He's just changing little things because obviously, people don't notice - or care.

You wanna give credit to a guy who milked Katrina for mixtape projects? Say he's better than Nas and Royce? I'm embarrassed for you, dude. I don't understand how anyone with decent hearing can possibly make that argument and not see gaping holes in their logic.

Sheesh. Never before have I seen one man jump on his own nuts so hard that millions of people would become willing followers of a hyped up persona.

It amazes me.
    test
  3. Xcursion

Xcursion Midwest Phenomenon

You ain't said nothin' valid as to why he's the best in the game...

his overall VIBE?! Chalk that up to production

you can think whatever you want(your whole damn logic is warped anyways) but it's well known that his style is admittedly Jay-Z influenced....

and once again until he puts out somethin' aside from mixtapes showin' HIS OWN talents and provin' that he can hold his own weight as an artist(Meanin' NO GILLIE DA KID input) then he will not be considered great by any measure....

altogether he stepped up by a notch or two maybe, but he still got a long ways to go....

hell you put up 7 people on ya list now that's fuckin' wit' lil' wayne, he ain't touchin' Royce on any level and he sure as hell ain't fuckin' wit' Nas so dead that bullshit, them two, the other 5 you got up there amongst a good number of other artists in the industry INCLUDING T.I.

This site needs a Snake filter on here.....

anything to prevent future threads of you speakin' on music....
    test
  4. vibe

vibe Sounds like a hit to me.

lil wayne > t.i.

and wthff @ wayne bein higher than royce LET ALONE NAS!
    test
  5. SnakeMc

SnakeMc New Member

maybe not nas. maybe i was getting to carried away there.

but I think he is higher than Royce.

I guess when it comes down to Royce and Wayne its comes to which music style you like better.

and FUCCCCCCCCKKKKK T.I - dude is so wack i dont understand how people like him, like have u listened to his lyrics? ?? ? ??? ? ? ? ? ? ?
    test
  6. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

Wow @ Royce and Nas being UNDER Wayne...that right there just deaded your entire opinion.

"...he isn't just rapping about commercial crap like a lot of the game right now..." -- Do you even listen to the man you're praising? Seriously? Lil' Wayne is possible of the most commerical artist out at the moment and always has been even back when he was considered less garbage than he is now.
    test
  7. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Lmao @ truth blowing up. I saw that coming lol
    test
  8. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

you seem a little salty.... t.i.'s lyrics maybe simple, but his verses tend to be far more coherent and with less corrrrrrrrrrrny ass weak lines. they're two completely different styles (him and wayne) but t.i. is better at his style (just spittin "real" talk, relying on his dope flow and delivery) then wayne is at his (hit-or-miss shock value punchline rapper). i enjoy both their music tho, but prefer t.i.'s cuz it's not so "all over the place". to call t.i. wack is just plain ignorant. simple? sure. but wack? no. anyone saying that must have only heard his singles. trap muzik and i'm serious are full of dope shit. and royce is better then wayne.
    test
  9. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

We live in a day and age where people strive for mediocrity.

Tis a shame.
    test
  10. SmiRk

SmiRk Logic or Death

test
  11. _RhYmEs_

_RhYmEs_ Need Dope Beats??

isnt weezy 30ish
    test
  12. LeKCheR

LeKCheR Active Member

Its all about T.I.P.
    test
  13. Moe Sizlack

Moe Sizlack Moezilla

Wayne is better than T.I and Luda
    test
  14. A-Lyricz

A-Lyricz We Off That

yall niggaz got greatest rapper alive confused with hottest rapper out now..

because nas and jay-z regardless of whether or not they be bullshitting now

their overall catalog's surpass these niggaz by milestones

id have to say lil wayne is the hottest nigga out right now..

but the greatest alive..please
    test
  15. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

Right now T Pain is at his peak of his fame right now, so according to your logic Snake. T Pain is 1 of the greatest singers in the industry

because he has done alot in a few years, everybody wants a T Pain hook right now.

Does that make T pain great? sooner or later that out of tune, fake ass roger troutmen effect he puts on every song, will die out
    test
  16. Moe Sizlack

Moe Sizlack Moezilla

only problem with that is Weezy been the hottest since The Carter II
    test
  17. vibe

vibe Sounds like a hit to me.

hes wack, simple, fake, stupid, and his breath stank
    test
  18. Redhead

Redhead PG County Representer

As long as Ludacris and Outkast are around, Wayne can never say that he's the most versatile in the south.
    test
  19. Mr.Silence

Mr.Silence New Member

I dont get it

This thread has no point.

•••••• out here(in sac) dont like that real NYC shit, that Jay-z/Nas shit, because its TOO complex for their simple ass minds. But then again, i live in Sac, and i love the NYC style, i think i was born on the wrong side of the map, no lie.

And yall NY heads HATE this bay area GARBAGE, and so do i. But dudes out here love that watered down music.

Butttt its whatever. Ima do what i got to do to get heard, www.broadjam.com/mylife
    test
  20. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

[​IMG]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.